Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,112 members, 7,811,129 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 01:21 AM

MMM GH Order Matched, Paid And Confirmed! - Investment - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / MMM GH Order Matched, Paid And Confirmed! (11981 Views)

Who Has Been Matched For Payment By MMM / Who Has Been Matched For Payment After MMM Opened? / MMM Participant Accused Of Duping Fellow Member He Was Matched With (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

MMM GH Order Matched, Paid And Confirmed! by Daxyd4realzy(m): 8:21am On Jan 15, 2017
These are the types of participants we want in MMM Nigeria. MMM started matching participants yesterday and someone has already make a completed payment of #59,000 already. Another defeat to the media and Anti-MMM.

Together we can change the world.

Guider Esan Dare
WhatsApp: 09067179100
Email: dareesan@gmail.com

14 Likes 2 Shares

Re: MMM GH Order Matched, Paid And Confirmed! by MrIcredible: 8:26am On Jan 15, 2017
Daxyd4realzy:
These are the types of participants we want in MMM Nigeria. MMM started matching participants yesterday and someone has already make a completed payment of #59,000 already. Another defeat to the media and Anti-MMM.

Together we can change the world.

Guider Esan Dare
WhatsApp: 09067179100
I hope it's not only you so-called guiders are matching each other?
Everyone I know are yet to be matched. What the Fûck is going on?

13 Likes

Re: MMM GH Order Matched, Paid And Confirmed! by Daxyd4realzy(m): 8:28am On Jan 15, 2017
MrIcredible:

I am a guider and I am yet to be matched. Guiders dont have anything to do with dispatch of GH and PH orders. Please be patient and relax.

10 Likes

Re: MMM GH Order Matched, Paid And Confirmed! by MrIcredible: 8:30am On Jan 15, 2017
Daxyd4realzy:

I am a guider and I am yet to be matched. Guiders dont have anything to do with dispatch of GH and PH orders. Please be patient and relax.
I hear, still waiting patiently.....
Re: MMM GH Order Matched, Paid And Confirmed! by soldierdollar(m): 8:31am On Jan 15, 2017
grin What do expect ? That people won't fall mugu and pay somebody? That's impossible. But the bigger perspective is comparing how much people that are waiting to get help ( about 2m) with the number of people waiting to provide help.

Who cry pass when Mavros were frozen? GHERS?
Who rejoice pass when they came back ? GHERS
why? There are more people waiting to get help than people willing to offer help.
This is simple logic.
The PHERS is like a drop in the ocean.

Do you know why MMM isn't coming back ? Because anybody who is lucky to get his money is not coming back grin including you that are reading this .

36 Likes 1 Share

Re: MMM GH Order Matched, Paid And Confirmed! by pressplay411(m): 8:36am On Jan 15, 2017
y'all don't give up. I like the 9ja spirit. Perfect for scammers.
Mavrodi smiling like I can actually scam this country twice, that'll be a record.

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: MMM GH Order Matched, Paid And Confirmed! by SmellingAnus(m): 8:38am On Jan 15, 2017
Nice
Re: MMM GH Order Matched, Paid And Confirmed! by Daxyd4realzy(m): 8:38am On Jan 15, 2017
pressplay411:
Mavrodi smiling like I can actually scam this country twice, that'll be a record.

Keep calling it a scam, while you see your mates making it. You need to go find out what a SCAM really means.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: MMM GH Order Matched, Paid And Confirmed! by Daxyd4realzy(m): 8:43am On Jan 15, 2017
soldierdollar:
grin What do expect ? That people won't fall mugu and pay somebody? That's impossible. But the bigger perspective is comparing how much people that are waiting to get help ( about 2m) with the number of people waiting to get help.

why? There are more people waiting to get help than people willing to offer help.
This is simple logic.

Do you know why MMM isn't coming back ? Because anybody who is lucky to get his money is not coming back grin including you that are reading this .

Keep wailing....

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: MMM GH Order Matched, Paid And Confirmed! by soldierdollar(m): 8:47am On Jan 15, 2017
Daxyd4realzy:

Keep wailing....

What is today's date ? grin

Keep waiting

11 Likes

Re: MMM GH Order Matched, Paid And Confirmed! by Favourkings: 8:47am On Jan 15, 2017

1 Like

Re: MMM GH Order Matched, Paid And Confirmed! by pressplay411(m): 8:56am On Jan 15, 2017
Daxyd4realzy:

Keep calling it a scam, while you see your mates making it. You need to go find out what a SCAM really means.

You were lured by special 50% bonus in December, then suddenly the site was frozen for your own protection.
Wow. How fatherly of Mavrodi.
If you like go and be PHing, the lord is your strength. grin

12 Likes

Re: MMM GH Order Matched, Paid And Confirmed! by Daxyd4realzy(m): 8:58am On Jan 15, 2017
pressplay411:

You were lured by special 50% bonus in December, then suddenly the site was frozen for your own protection.
Wow. How fatherly of Mavrodi.
If you like go and be PHing, the lord is your strength. grin

Even the so called Banks you adore and worship could not make provision for their customers during the yuletide period. If you like keep being ignorant. The lord is ur strength

16 Likes

Re: MMM GH Order Matched, Paid And Confirmed! by MrMoRitz: 9:01am On Jan 15, 2017
Dont mind the anti-mmm people...see my signature to buy for bitcoins

2 Likes

Re: MMM GH Order Matched, Paid And Confirmed! by maafen: 9:49am On Jan 15, 2017
soldierdollar:
grin What do expect ? That people won't fall mugu and pay somebody? That's impossible. But the bigger perspective is comparing how much people that are waiting to get help ( about 2m) with the number of people waiting to provide help.

This is simple logic.

You obviously underestimate people's greed and hunger for more money. Agreed anyone who collects his money may pause but will start full time after a few weeks. Mark my words

10 Likes

Re: MMM GH Order Matched, Paid And Confirmed! by bharkarh(m): 10:05am On Jan 15, 2017
MrIcredible:

though I've not been matched but I know of someone who has been matched. So mk your findings bro

2 Likes

Re: MMM GH Order Matched, Paid And Confirmed! by Atiku2019: 10:25am On Jan 15, 2017
soldierdollar:

This is simple logic.

grin grin grin .Bros wetin MMM Participants do you na
Re: MMM GH Order Matched, Paid And Confirmed! by zamirikpo(m): 10:48am On Jan 15, 2017
PH to GH ratios is like 3 : 300 ,

i was never in doubt of the return of MMM, my question has always been, how do they bridge the gap.

that closure killed market confidence. then even if they somehow manage to flourish once more, who is to say they wont fold up again.

5 Likes

Re: MMM GH Order Matched, Paid And Confirmed! by clark0: 11:10am On Jan 15, 2017
zamirikpo:

i was never in doubt of the return of MMM, my question has always been, how do they bridge the gap.

that closure killed market confidence. then even if they somehow manage to flourish once more, who is to say they wont fold up again.

Just shut the Fu¢k up.. if care is not taken you may die as a result of MMM related issues, people that have their monies in the scheme ain't that bothered the way you are.. Mr be all and end all.. folks like you claim to know it all whereas you know nothing about nothing..

9 Likes

Re: MMM GH Order Matched, Paid And Confirmed! by Daxyd4realzy(m): 11:15am On Jan 15, 2017
zamirikpo:

Its obvious that you are an hater. Get a life Sir
Re: MMM GH Order Matched, Paid And Confirmed! by Nobody: 11:38am On Jan 15, 2017
ok I just provided help to the tune of 1.5 million same with my friend. MMM rocks

3 Likes

Re: MMM GH Order Matched, Paid And Confirmed! by scobaba: 11:39am On Jan 15, 2017
Daxyd4realzy:

Its obvious that you are an hater. Get a life Sir

Somebody is telling you the truth u say he is hating. I dont understand o.

Like you dont believe that there are more GHers than PHers? Like you need a pastor to tell you before you believe?

In my office alone, from the people i know who did MMM and expecting to GH this january , in total they are expecting over 100million Naira. Imagine the total amount of money to GH in the whole Nigeria. How many will PH in this hard january to cover over 1billion Naira GH?

Somebody presented it to you in ratios and u say he is hating. Na wa.

14 Likes

Re: MMM GH Order Matched, Paid And Confirmed! by Foxie: 11:45am On Jan 15, 2017
I've been paired to be paid as well. MMM Rocks!!!

3 Likes

Re: MMM GH Order Matched, Paid And Confirmed! by bharkarh(m): 11:45am On Jan 15, 2017
scobaba:

Somebody is telling you the truth u say he is hating. I dont understand o.

Like you dont believe that there are more GHers than PHers? Like you need a pastor to tell you before you believe?

In my office alone, from the people i know who did MMM and expecting to GH this january , in total they are expecting over 100million Naira. Imagine the total amount of money to GH in the whole Nigeria. How many will PH in this hard january to cover over 1billion Naira GH?

Somebody presented it to you in ratios and u say he is hating. Na wa.
with this your "100 million" lie grin well done sir

9 Likes

Re: MMM GH Order Matched, Paid And Confirmed! by kYjelly2: 11:53am On Jan 15, 2017
pressplay411:

twice would even be nice cry

I foresee this being an annual scam, as people would already know it's a scam, but still play to try to stay ahead of the curve; almost like playing the lottery. The difference between this and the lottery however, is the magnitude of the lost "capital". Lottery capital is usually small (negligible) in relation to the expected gains, for instance, you buy a 1k lottery ticket and you stand a chance to win N1,000,000. The capital for ponzi schemes however, has to be larger in relation to the expected gains, as expected gains are typically a certain percentage of the capital, so obviously there is much more to lose here.

I have a feeling that most Nigerians like to be scammed, or like to suffer, or adapt to suffering rather too quickly...

Just look at past presidents of this country, OBJ, GEJ, YARADUA and dare I say, the fossil himself, BUHARI.

Just look at the track record!!! Leaving behind reputable candidates from smaller parties, to cast votes for people that can barely even construct sentences properly. They always have an excuse to fall for a scam, like, "Oh, but English is not our mother tongue", yet they neglect all the glaring facts. Facts such as Politicians needing certificates in order to be elected, which in turn leads to the FACT that said Politicians must have been taught English lessons in both Primary and Secondary schools, the University and hopefully, carried on to progress further in the language throughout their adult life. Yet, they'd say, "but English is not our mother tongue na!"

anywho, i rant, sigh undecided

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: MMM GH Order Matched, Paid And Confirmed! by peeta4u(m): 11:57am On Jan 15, 2017
MrIcredible:

i have been matched and some of my sisters too.
Re: MMM GH Order Matched, Paid And Confirmed! by Nobody: 11:58am On Jan 15, 2017
MrIcredible:

Toooooooor, I sense that too

1 Like

Re: MMM GH Order Matched, Paid And Confirmed! by rusher14: 12:00pm On Jan 15, 2017
Daxyd4realzy:

What are they making?
Re: MMM GH Order Matched, Paid And Confirmed! by cyberguy72(m): 12:04pm On Jan 15, 2017
MrIcredible:

Just got matched N8000 not only guiders

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

The Access Intercontinental Bank Fraud In Picture / Buy Or Sell Bitcoin From A Reliable Merchant Pufftech Exchange / Commercial Papers

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.