Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,334 members, 7,850,210 topics. Date: Tuesday, 04 June 2024 at 04:26 PM

I Need Ur Advice As Touching Marital Issue - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / I Need Ur Advice As Touching Marital Issue (1184 Views)

Man Seeks Divorce Because Wife Ran Mad After Extra-marital Affair / I Need Your Advice As Regards My Family Issue. / I Urgently Need Ur Advice On My Husband And His Ex-girlfriend (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Need Ur Advice As Touching Marital Issue by lanreade(m): 1:46pm On Jan 13, 2007
i need ur advice my parents want me to marry a family friend's daughter in abroad nd i'm already engaged with a loving and caring girl here in nigeria.what can i do?
Re: I Need Ur Advice As Touching Marital Issue by Eurphoria(f): 2:59pm On Jan 14, 2007
Are you a man or mouse?---- choose your wife state to them who you want, not the other way round. I dont think you are ready for marriage if you need ppl to decide for you.
Re: I Need Ur Advice As Touching Marital Issue by phoenixman: 3:02pm On Jan 14, 2007
@poster.
My advice to you is to make sure the person giving you advice is successfully married.
Or an Elder with good brains, and great counseling skills. do not listen to people on cheap drugs or you may regret. smiley
Re: I Need Ur Advice As Touching Marital Issue by soulpatrol(f): 5:15am On Jan 15, 2007
i hate it when parents think they have a right to decide everything for you. and then they tell you that you are disobedient if you refuse to accept their decision. what crap! some parents need to quit doing that. i know they usually have good intentions, but some of them are just doing it for their own yeye benefit. arghhhhhhhhhh

please just follow your heart. its you thats going to live with the girl not your parents
Re: I Need Ur Advice As Touching Marital Issue by bindex(m): 8:00pm On Jan 15, 2007
follow ur heart ,u are the one that will live the married life not them so go for the one u love
Re: I Need Ur Advice As Touching Marital Issue by Eurphoria(f): 10:07pm On Jan 15, 2007
yep! you right there. smiley
Re: I Need Ur Advice As Touching Marital Issue by VESTA: 1:44pm On Feb 14, 2007
you've got your life to live, and not your parents': chose a wife for yourself. But try to convince your people, not necessarily force them as their blessings would help. , and prey for God's direction. Best wishes.
Re: I Need Ur Advice As Touching Marital Issue by typical: 5:42pm On Feb 14, 2007
are you asking in the right place?
how many here have the right experience to give you sound advise with wisdom?

think well.

(1) (Reply)

What Is Your Marital Status? / Understanding Men (Now What?) / Confusion Situation Between Hus/wife

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.