Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,146 members, 7,811,231 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 07:11 AM

Foolish Christians! - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Foolish Christians! (522 Views)

The Most Foolish Christians / Samuel Uche: Pastor Fatoyinbo And Busola Dakolo Rape Allegation, Foolish / Equating Islam To Terrorism Is Foolish - Pope Francis (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Foolish Christians! by oloriooko(m): 8:41am On Jan 15, 2017
I got a message on Whatsapp that January 23 has been declared fasting for all Christians in Nigeria on the heels of the recent killings in the northern part of the country.
I quickly ignored the message because I specifically told my friends before the general elections that the alliance Christians formed with PMB would backfire but the "juicy" post of VP allocated to so called Christian blindedly deceived them, now they can see that the VP is as toothless as a new born baby.

Now they want to fire-brigade the sudden surge in the massacring of Christians, what a foolish set of Christians we have around.
They ignored the obvious signs long time ago but it's too late to make amends except there is a divine intervention which is basically God's decision

My heart goes out to those who have lost love ones in this madness rampaging our nation.

2 Likes

Re: Foolish Christians! by emmayayodeji(m): 8:50am On Jan 15, 2017
oloriooko:
I got a message on Whatsapp that January 23 has been declared fasting for all Christians in Nigeria on the heels of the recent killings in the northern part of the country.
I quickly ignored the message because I specifically told my friends before the general elections that the alliance Christians formed with PMB would backfire but the "juicy" post of VP allocated to so called Christian blindedly deceived them, now they can see that the VP is as toothless as a new born baby.

Now they want to fire-brigade the sudden surge in the massacring of Christians, what a foolish set of Christians we have around.
They ignored the obvious signs long time ago but it's too late to make amends except there is a divine intervention which is basically God's decision

My heart goes out to those who have lost love ones in this madness rampaging our nation.

smart christian sorry ohh!
Re: Foolish Christians! by tukdi: 8:52am On Jan 15, 2017
My broda, we were just tired of the excessive looting & carelessness under GEJ's Administration! undecided
Re: Foolish Christians! by haffaze777(m): 8:52am On Jan 15, 2017
[s]
oloriooko:

[/s]
Re: Foolish Christians! by DivaFiva: 9:09am On Jan 15, 2017
You get sense!
The kind of Christianity Nigerians adopt and cherish are the pacifying kind.
It pacifiers the poor, the angry and even hungry.
Like a baby with a pacifier, they can't speak out or even cry.
They want to fast...just negodu.
I tire

1 Like

Re: Foolish Christians! by Jokerman(m): 10:32am On Jan 15, 2017
tukdi:
My broda, we were just tired of the excessive looting & carelessness under GEJ's Administration! undecided

So you jumped from frying pan to fire.... at least in GEJ's time save for the looting spree( which is below Obasanjo, Abacha, IBB's looting etc) there wasn't so much wahala , problems, negative and hardship unlike what we see now...

*looting
*killings
*Hardship and annoyance
*Tribalism and religious divide
* Wickedness of the highest order
* Complaining and nagging
*Negativity etc...

1 Like

Re: Foolish Christians! by tukdi: 11:02am On Jan 15, 2017
Jokerman:

So you jumped from frying pan to fire.... at least in GEJ's time save for the looting spree( which is below Obasanjo, Abacha, IBB's looting etc) there wasn't so much wahala , problems, negative and hardship unlike what we see now...

*looting
*killings
*Hardship and annoyance
*Tribalism and religious divide
* Wickedness of the highest order
* Complaining and nagging
*Negativity etc...

undecided
Re: Foolish Christians! by orunto27: 1:46pm On Jan 15, 2017
God is Wisdom and so The Faithfuls, Christianity, is Wisdom. There is No foolishness in Christianity at all. God taught The Faithfuls in Genesis 16:12 to fight back the Ishmaelites and never to surrender to their cheap terrorism which He, God, placed on them. Remember also that Jesus Christ blessed all His Apostles(Adeboye, Oyedepo, TBJ, Oyaklome, Kumuyi inclusive) to be wise like Serpents and patient like Doves. There is nothing foolish in that at all unless you don't understand nothing. God is Understanding and Christians are Children of Understanding.

(1) (Reply)

Pls, Can You Sacrifice Just ONE MINUTE To Pray This / FULANI HERDSMEN | ”if A Thief Comes To Kill You, Kill The Thief ” – Pastor Chris / Rccg Open Heaven,27 March,2017

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.