Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,167,217 members, 7,867,555 topics. Date: Friday, 21 June 2024 at 06:19 PM

Fans Blast Basket Mouth For Posting Pictures Of Himself And The Queen Of England - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Fans Blast Basket Mouth For Posting Pictures Of Himself And The Queen Of England (2505 Views)

Lilian Afegbai Reveals 26 As Her Age, Fans Blast Her / Adunni Ade Replies People Insulting Her For Posting Pictures In Swinsuit / Wizkid: For Missing Banky W's Weddings, Angry Fans Blast Singer (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Fans Blast Basket Mouth For Posting Pictures Of Himself And The Queen Of England by Nobody: 9:05am On Jan 15, 2017
Basket mouth uploaded a photo on instagram of himself and the Queen, with caption "Guess who just got knited by the queen of england...I'm humbled, God is truly amazing. Your majesty, thank you for the great honour...yours truly Sir Okpocha Bright.

This did not really go down well with many Nigerians, as they accused him of Photoshop. Some said that was not the real queen of england. See shots below

Let's know what you think about this Photo

See more pictures here

http://www.abujatalkative.com/2017/01/nigerians-blast-basket-mouth-for.html?m=1

Re: Fans Blast Basket Mouth For Posting Pictures Of Himself And The Queen Of England by yomsad(m): 9:18am On Jan 15, 2017
Very real, I was beside him..... check my P for confirmation grin wink

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Fans Blast Basket Mouth For Posting Pictures Of Himself And The Queen Of England by Hundreddegrees(m): 9:23am On Jan 15, 2017
Most of these fans deh react pass chemicals for solutions

Re: Fans Blast Basket Mouth For Posting Pictures Of Himself And The Queen Of England by CivilzedTyger(m): 12:24pm On Jan 15, 2017
Igbos and deception are like...

1 Like

Re: Fans Blast Basket Mouth For Posting Pictures Of Himself And The Queen Of England by Nobody: 1:17pm On Jan 15, 2017
yomsad:

Lolz...Celebrity
Re: Fans Blast Basket Mouth For Posting Pictures Of Himself And The Queen Of England by Nobody: 2:18pm On Jan 15, 2017
photoshop. basketmouth has no shadow
Re: Fans Blast Basket Mouth For Posting Pictures Of Himself And The Queen Of England by Preca(f): 2:32pm On Jan 15, 2017
yomsad:
and i was behind you there too
Re: Fans Blast Basket Mouth For Posting Pictures Of Himself And The Queen Of England by BrutalJab: 3:28pm On Jan 15, 2017
CivilzedTyger:

Afonjas and dullness plus lack of exposure is .... That picture was culled from one of his comedy skits before bloggers twisted the story.

Leave that ur amala and ewedu republic.

2 Likes

Re: Fans Blast Basket Mouth For Posting Pictures Of Himself And The Queen Of England by CivilzedTyger(m): 4:41pm On Jan 15, 2017
BrutalJab:

Afonjas and dullness plus lack of exposure is .... That picture was culled from one of his comedy skits before bloggers twisted the story.

Leave that ur amala and ewedu republic.
Leave your "whatever trash you eat" Republic
Re: Fans Blast Basket Mouth For Posting Pictures Of Himself And The Queen Of England by Nutase: 5:31pm On Jan 15, 2017
shocked
Re: Fans Blast Basket Mouth For Posting Pictures Of Himself And The Queen Of England by FunkyMetahuman: 10:43pm On Jan 15, 2017
CivilzedTyger:

Re: Fans Blast Basket Mouth For Posting Pictures Of Himself And The Queen Of England by milky3(f): 10:43pm On Jan 15, 2017
I don't even know who to believe .
Re: Fans Blast Basket Mouth For Posting Pictures Of Himself And The Queen Of England by EXCUSEme2: 11:08pm On Jan 15, 2017
Re: Fans Blast Basket Mouth For Posting Pictures Of Himself And The Queen Of England by EXCUSEme2: 11:10pm On Jan 15, 2017
Re: Fans Blast Basket Mouth For Posting Pictures Of Himself And The Queen Of England by mykeljosef: 1:35am On Jan 16, 2017
see bubu face

na my reaction be that

plot twist-. adekunle gold is responsible

(1) (Reply)

Bovi With His Adorable Family Playing And Having Fun Together In Their Mansion / Actress Rita Dominic Blazing Hot In New Photoshoot (photo) / Bambam Flaunt Her Sexy Backside In New Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.