Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,737 members, 7,820,542 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 04:46 PM

Church, Religion, And Selfishness - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Church, Religion, And Selfishness (323 Views)

Church Religion Statistics In Africa / The Black Church & Religion Has Failed / Christianity - The Perfection Of Narcissism, Selfishness And Apathy. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Church, Religion, And Selfishness by Urbino: 9:09am On Jan 15, 2017
It's 9 am Sunday morning. The two churches that flank me in this normally peaceful urban Abuja area are unusually quiet. I really hope their rapture has taken place so I can finally get some peace and quiet every Sunday morning.

Selfish people.

You have a "father" as powerful as God who controls millions of galaxies and yet all you ask for every Sunday are petty things.
I know if I had a father as powerful as yours, I know I'll ask for an end to world hunger, cure for all cancer patients, serious stuff. Not cure for headache where you can buy paracetamol.

1 Like

Re: Church, Religion, And Selfishness by Empressbecky(f): 9:16am On Jan 15, 2017
Hehehe my sentiments exactly

Lalasticlala come and see something

(1) (Reply)

Nigeria And The Alburka / Repent Today! The Kingdom Of God Is At Hand! / The Word Made Flesh Contd...

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.