Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,069 members, 7,863,780 topics. Date: Tuesday, 18 June 2024 at 06:00 AM

How To Successfully Apply For A Job By Email - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / How To Successfully Apply For A Job By Email (1554 Views)

The Lanky Genius Without A Job By Mobolaji Atolagbe / Masters Degree Holder Spotted Seeking Job By Showing His Credentials On Placard / 5 Ways To Successfully Apply For Jobs On A Nigerian Government Website (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How To Successfully Apply For A Job By Email by bulakos25(m): 9:31am On Jan 15, 2017
Please help me. I want to apply for job that I am going to send my CV, statement of purpose and also an application form. my question is am I going to zip the file or documents before sending or I will just send the files as individual attachment. thanks in advance
Re: How To Successfully Apply For A Job By Email by Nobody: 12:41pm On Jan 15, 2017
bulakos25:
Please help me. I want to apply for job that I am going to send my CV, statement of purpose and also an application form. my question is am I going to zip the file or documents before sending or I will just send the files as individual attachment. thanks in advance

Hello poster, you do not have to zip your files because that gives the recruiter extra work by unzipping files before viewing them, so in my opinion just send your documents as attachments then your job position as the subject of the mail, then you wait for a response pending if your CV meets the criteria. I Hope this helps.
Re: How To Successfully Apply For A Job By Email by nmreports: 12:47pm On Jan 15, 2017
bulakos25:

Read https://www.nairaland.com/3551504/three-most-important-rule-when
Re: How To Successfully Apply For A Job By Email by bulakos25(m): 3:37pm On Jan 15, 2017
moendowed:

Hello poster, you do not have to zip your files because that gives the recruiter extra work by unzipping files before viewing them, so in my opinion just send your documents as attachments then your job position as the subject of the mail, then you wait for a response pending if your CV meets the criteria. I Hope this helps.
thanks
Re: How To Successfully Apply For A Job By Email by Nobody: 7:25pm On Jan 15, 2017
bulakos25:

Don't ZIP.

Attach the documents individually.

Send the mail during working hours (preferably in the morning).

Don't send a blank mail body.

(1) (Reply)

Juan Industries Currently Recruiting Experienced Graduates For Employment / Job In Naija / Coordinators Needed Nationwide

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.