Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,773 members, 7,813,564 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 02:02 PM

Gideon Okeke Educates Chiwetalu Agu On The Meaning Of 'Satire' (Photo) - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Gideon Okeke Educates Chiwetalu Agu On The Meaning Of 'Satire' (Photo) (38702 Views)

Throwback Photos Of Chiwetalu Agu / Chiwetalu Agu: I Am The Most Handsome Actor Alive NO Arguments (photo) / Destiny Etiko Kisses Chiwetalu Agu As He Rests His Head On Her Chest On Set (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Gideon Okeke Educates Chiwetalu Agu On The Meaning Of 'Satire' (Photo) by Crusherdaniels(m): 11:45am On Jan 15, 2017
this is what happens when you're desperately trying to be popular tongue
Re: Gideon Okeke Educates Chiwetalu Agu On The Meaning Of 'Satire' (Photo) by Paschal55(m): 11:46am On Jan 15, 2017
This guy is mad, cheap attention seeker, who is he self, I have not heard of him or come across his movie before, where did he emanate from bikonu,
brother Gideon, that career did justice to place you both on the same platform does not guarantee equality between the both of you, he's a veteran in the industry and he's in no way your match in all ramifications, you should apologize to him for being so stupid.
I still ask, who's Gideon, who knows him?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Gideon Okeke Educates Chiwetalu Agu On The Meaning Of 'Satire' (Photo) by peggycious(f): 11:47am On Jan 15, 2017
This young guy lack wisdom.There are several way to pass a message than creating enemies.

4 Likes

Re: Gideon Okeke Educates Chiwetalu Agu On The Meaning Of 'Satire' (Photo) by TeleboiZ005(m): 11:47am On Jan 15, 2017
KM
Re: Gideon Okeke Educates Chiwetalu Agu On The Meaning Of 'Satire' (Photo) by ammyluv2002(f): 11:48am On Jan 15, 2017
Oh boy! This guy don chop insults tire....lol
Re: Gideon Okeke Educates Chiwetalu Agu On The Meaning Of 'Satire' (Photo) by MARYchiells(f): 11:48am On Jan 15, 2017
Chinwetalu Agu, I know u but who is that Gideon? could he be one of those people that drinks with Chinwetalu in the bars?
Re: Gideon Okeke Educates Chiwetalu Agu On The Meaning Of 'Satire' (Photo) by newyorks(m): 11:52am On Jan 15, 2017
noetic5:
Gideon Okeke educates Chiwetalu Agu on the true meaning of satire, after the latter said his vulgarity in movies is satirical

See below what Gideon shared on IG

IG Source: https://www.instagram.com/p/BPRyG5rhm-t/?taken-by=ogidigada.ng

http://www.latestamebonaija.com/2017/01/gideon-okeke-educates-chiwetalu-agu.html

a dog destined to die always deprived itself of smelly stool.#fact.

1 Like

Re: Gideon Okeke Educates Chiwetalu Agu On The Meaning Of 'Satire' (Photo) by dominique(f): 11:58am On Jan 15, 2017
Gideon is one to criticize. His acting is so stiff and one sided. I've never seen him anywhere else other than tinsel. You don't go mocking veterans when you've barely arrived yourself. He should go and sit down abeg.

1 Like

Re: Gideon Okeke Educates Chiwetalu Agu On The Meaning Of 'Satire' (Photo) by Philistine(m): 12:02pm On Jan 15, 2017
I am not surprised,most people from that part of the country do not have respect for elderly people. Disrespect for elders is part of their culture!

1 Like

Re: Gideon Okeke Educates Chiwetalu Agu On The Meaning Of 'Satire' (Photo) by iamfearless(m): 12:04pm On Jan 15, 2017
Your father did not trian you well. Cause if it's your dad Dats making those comments to feed you. You for no dey yarn like pikin.... C as u dey talk to ur senior anyhow. I don't know why all these small boys who God have "unfortunately" blessed is misbehaving. You're an eediat
Re: Gideon Okeke Educates Chiwetalu Agu On The Meaning Of 'Satire' (Photo) by pembisco(m): 12:04pm On Jan 15, 2017
emperorAY:
As much we want to hate d messenger, let's nt ignore d message I don't tink I can allow my children to watch nigerian movie they use too much vulgar words.

prove me wrong no hating

Another ewu. That's why it is rated 18! Ofcos you shouldn't allow your children to watch him

3 Likes

Re: Gideon Okeke Educates Chiwetalu Agu On The Meaning Of 'Satire' (Photo) by Elle277(f): 12:11pm On Jan 15, 2017
and he keep disappointing the more..
Re: Gideon Okeke Educates Chiwetalu Agu On The Meaning Of 'Satire' (Photo) by Allwility: 12:17pm On Jan 15, 2017
Still, we don't know him. angry angry
Re: Gideon Okeke Educates Chiwetalu Agu On The Meaning Of 'Satire' (Photo) by oluamid(m): 12:19pm On Jan 15, 2017
Criticism is a good thing except in Nigeria where it is seen as 'hate'.
Re: Gideon Okeke Educates Chiwetalu Agu On The Meaning Of 'Satire' (Photo) by Nobody: 12:24pm On Jan 15, 2017
This guy's stupidity made me to goggle his name.
He doesn't look like a smart individual to me. He looks like an 'okpo'.
Re: Gideon Okeke Educates Chiwetalu Agu On The Meaning Of 'Satire' (Photo) by jordinsparkles(f): 12:32pm On Jan 15, 2017
Wait why is Gideon attacking Agu? Is it not what they tell Agu to act and say that he will do. Nawa for gideon o
Re: Gideon Okeke Educates Chiwetalu Agu On The Meaning Of 'Satire' (Photo) by Nobody: 12:34pm On Jan 15, 2017
Whom the gods want to kill, they first make mad.

1 Like

Re: Gideon Okeke Educates Chiwetalu Agu On The Meaning Of 'Satire' (Photo) by AreaFada2: 12:36pm On Jan 15, 2017
jordinsparkles:
Wait why is Gideon attacking Agu? Is it not what they tell Agu to act and say that he will do. Nawa for gideon o

Abio my dear.

This Gideon guy is very unwise.

He has a lot of lesson to learn in humility.
Re: Gideon Okeke Educates Chiwetalu Agu On The Meaning Of 'Satire' (Photo) by Zedoo(m): 12:41pm On Jan 15, 2017
emperorAY:
As much we want to hate d messenger, let's nt ignore d message I don't tink I can allow my children to watch nigerian movie they use too much vulgar words.

prove me wrong no hating

But Hollywood doesn't promote vulgar language? And homosexuality? And indecent dressing

Hahaha naija....
Re: Gideon Okeke Educates Chiwetalu Agu On The Meaning Of 'Satire' (Photo) by chicoMX(m): 12:43pm On Jan 15, 2017
Abeg who is Gideon okeke
Re: Gideon Okeke Educates Chiwetalu Agu On The Meaning Of 'Satire' (Photo) by Burgerlomo: 12:43pm On Jan 15, 2017
Gideon you have a message from somebody who is old enough to be your Papa

Re: Gideon Okeke Educates Chiwetalu Agu On The Meaning Of 'Satire' (Photo) by Jckleiin(m): 12:54pm On Jan 15, 2017
emperorAY:

prove me wrong no hating
Because they are meant for adults.....and am sure they would have access to the Internet and watch all manner of music videos with those vixens almost naked smh
Re: Gideon Okeke Educates Chiwetalu Agu On The Meaning Of 'Satire' (Photo) by Jckleiin(m): 12:55pm On Jan 15, 2017
Zedoo:

But Hollywood doesn't promote vulgar language? And homosexuality? And indecent dressing

Hahaha naija....
Lol, abeg forget this guy....hypocrisy at its peak

1 Like

Re: Gideon Okeke Educates Chiwetalu Agu On The Meaning Of 'Satire' (Photo) by Jckleiin(m): 12:56pm On Jan 15, 2017
Aqva:
Re: Gideon Okeke Educates Chiwetalu Agu On The Meaning Of 'Satire' (Photo) by Nobody: 12:57pm On Jan 15, 2017
Aqva:
exactly, he is already in the madness phase
Re: Gideon Okeke Educates Chiwetalu Agu On The Meaning Of 'Satire' (Photo) by kerryjossy(f): 1:02pm On Jan 15, 2017
Its obvious this Gideon guy lacks common sense. Why cant he just go and hug a transformer already
Re: Gideon Okeke Educates Chiwetalu Agu On The Meaning Of 'Satire' (Photo) by Nickizoe(f): 1:03pm On Jan 15, 2017
Gideon is a pussy
Re: Gideon Okeke Educates Chiwetalu Agu On The Meaning Of 'Satire' (Photo) by ShakaZullu(m): 1:08pm On Jan 15, 2017
emperorAY:

prove me wrong no hating
na your type their children dey rotten at 10 years
we know your type
nonsense
Re: Gideon Okeke Educates Chiwetalu Agu On The Meaning Of 'Satire' (Photo) by MurderX: 1:13pm On Jan 15, 2017
This is why the east does not progress, blinded from truth, unrighteousness prevail. I dont see how they support vulgarity in the name of respect - shame on you!
Re: Gideon Okeke Educates Chiwetalu Agu On The Meaning Of 'Satire' (Photo) by emperorAY(m): 1:16pm On Jan 15, 2017
na your type their children dey rotten at 10 years we know your type nonsense
U havnt said anytin, u just running ur mouth like an illiterate Try and counter my point
Re: Gideon Okeke Educates Chiwetalu Agu On The Meaning Of 'Satire' (Photo) by emperorAY(m): 1:20pm On Jan 15, 2017
Jckleiin:

Because they are meant for adults.....and am sure they would have access to the Internet and watch all manner of music videos with those vixens almost naked smh

Dis doesn't prove to d fact dat wat Gideon said is wrong
Re: Gideon Okeke Educates Chiwetalu Agu On The Meaning Of 'Satire' (Photo) by MurderX: 1:21pm On Jan 15, 2017
Gideon is so so right on this one!

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Nina Stylishly Poses By Her New Car / Uche Jumbo Vs Jakkie Appiah / #AllStarFootballTournament: Flavor, AY, Alibaba, Frank Edoho Spotted (Pics)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.