Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,501 members, 7,816,191 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 07:21 AM

Ajibola Ajimobi Lambasts LAUTECH Students - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Ajibola Ajimobi Lambasts LAUTECH Students (56766 Views)

Fateema Ganduje And Ajibola Ajimobi Are A Non-virtuous Couple – Kwankwaso / Olusegun Obasanjo Acts In Samuel Ajibola's Comedy Skit / Ajibola, Ajimobi’s Daughter Denies Blasting LAUTECH Students (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Ajibola Ajimobi Lambasts LAUTECH Students by Umartins1(m): 11:48am On Jan 15, 2017
Ajimobi’s Daughter Labels Protesting LAUTECH Students “Generation Of Mannerless Students” On Instagram

Ajibola, the second child of the Oyo State Governor, Senator Abiola Ajimobi, has joined her father in lambasting students of the Ladoke Akintola University of Technology, Ogbomosho in Oyo State, who staged a protest over the continued closure of their school.
The school is jointly owned by the Oyo and Osun State Governments and had been shut for about eight months.
The students took their protest to the Governor’s Office in Agodi, Ibadan, where Ajimobi addressed them, using what many have termed uncouth language.

Ajibola’s father told the students that they lacked manners for not respecting constituted authority.
He said he remains the constituted authority in their case.

The video footage from the students’ encounter with Governor Ajimobi, courtesy of Sahara Reporters Television, can be found below.

However, apparently in anger following the booing and jeering of her father, Ajibola took to social media network, Instagram, to further lambast the students.

Ajibola, with the name: conceited_csj, wrote: “Generation of mannerless children, they don’t respect their parents, how will they respect the constitution.”

Reactions, have however started trailing the comment by Ajibola, with the response by Bernibeth saying: “Who is this animal again?”

Modebela.com said: “Omo buruku jati jati.”
This translates to: A wicked child.

http://theeagleonline.com.ng/ajimobis-daughter-to-students-youre-a-generation-of-mannerless-children-video/

Watch the controversial video that led to her comment

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JaKLj-eUTzk

2 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Ajibola Ajimobi Lambasts LAUTECH Students by ezychris(m): 11:50am On Jan 15, 2017
Hmmmm

Modified

Ladies and Mentlegen! Once again I am FTC!! The third time since I registered on Nairaland since February 2015 and the first time this year. This is definitely a sign that this 2017 will be a very prosperous year for me.

This post is dedicated to my darling mum, my 3 handsome brothers, my cute sister, my fellow hustlers, and to the WONDERFUL IDGAF CREW! cheesy You guys are too much.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ajibola Ajimobi Lambasts LAUTECH Students by babyfaceafrica: 11:50am On Jan 15, 2017
Ok.....is that all?

1 Like

Re: Ajibola Ajimobi Lambasts LAUTECH Students by Umartins1(m): 11:53am On Jan 15, 2017
Simsima2:
Ahhh, but this poster fall hand o. I went to school with Ajibola Ajimobi, and that is not her, it was not her that made that statement. if you even google Ajibola Ajimobi, you will see that it is not the same person. See as the girl just chop curse for nothing

Click on [url=http://saharareporters.com/2017/01/15/ajimobi%E2%80%99s-daughter-labels-protesting-lautech-students-%E2%80%9Cgeneration-mannerless-students%E2%80%9D] Ajimobi’s Daughter Labels Protesting LAUTECH Students “Generation Of Mannerless Students” On Instagram | Sahara Reporters[/url]

1 Like

Re: Ajibola Ajimobi Lambasts LAUTECH Students by AVECDEO: 11:55am On Jan 15, 2017
Umartins1:
Ajimobi’s Daughter Labels Protesting LAUTECH Students “Generation Of Mannerless Students” On Instagram |

[img]https://scontent-lax3-2.xx.fbcdn.net/v/t1.0-0/cp0/e15/q65/s320x320/16114424_10156295377612837_6414490485744221627_n.jpg?efg=eyJpIjoiYiJ9&oh=d4a44620558b52434e769ee3a7974509&oe=591676E8 [/img]

Cc: lalasticlala, seun
. See the hopeless female canine that was just fortunate to be a breed of a lousy corrupt politician...those same mannerless students are way smarter than you and all useless siblings put together......in btw you father is a goat for not teaching you decorum and self control....why e dey pain you sef...tell your father to stop embezzling the school funds.

355 Likes 30 Shares

Re: Ajibola Ajimobi Lambasts LAUTECH Students by crown08(m): 11:58am On Jan 15, 2017
And they voted the idiot into power

75 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Ajibola Ajimobi Lambasts LAUTECH Students by Ayodeleseyi65(m): 12:06pm On Jan 15, 2017
Put Yourself In Their Shoes, Mtcheew, Cheap Attension Seeker...., Governor's Daughter You Can Do Better Than That

42 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Ajibola Ajimobi Lambasts LAUTECH Students by Umartins1(m): 12:06pm On Jan 15, 2017
crown08:
And they voted the idiot into power
You have no respect for constituted authority grin grin grin grin

78 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Ajibola Ajimobi Lambasts LAUTECH Students by Nobody: 12:36pm On Jan 15, 2017
She opened her smelly septic tank to spew such trash. Foool!

51 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ajibola Ajimobi Lambasts LAUTECH Students by deleib(m): 12:55pm On Jan 15, 2017
Umartins1:

You have no respect for constituted authority grin grin grin grin
Imagine! No B Only Constituted Authority, Na Traditional Ruler!

40 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ajibola Ajimobi Lambasts LAUTECH Students by Sirhethat12(f): 1:21pm On Jan 15, 2017
Umartins1:
Ajimobi’s Daughter Labels Protesting LAUTECH Students “Generation Of Mannerless Students” On Instagram |

Cc: lalasticlala, seun

Lol so an ordinary Governor is now "THE CONSTITUTION" now am wondering what Mr President is.... "THE LAW?" ... .na WA o

77 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Ajibola Ajimobi Lambasts LAUTECH Students by yanabasee(m): 1:33pm On Jan 15, 2017
lol.... She's totally ignorant...

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ajibola Ajimobi Lambasts LAUTECH Students by pressplay411(m): 1:50pm On Jan 15, 2017
honey pie, axe won't look so good on your forehead.
she don forget say na cultist full that sch, no be the private uni wey she go. She needs to tread softly.

14 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Ajibola Ajimobi Lambasts LAUTECH Students by ammyluv2002(f): 2:44pm On Jan 15, 2017
pressplay411:
honey pie, axe won't look so good on your forehead.

she don forget say na cultist full that sch, no be the private uni wey she go.
She needs to tread softly.
Obviously, na private Uni she go

10 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Ajibola Ajimobi Lambasts LAUTECH Students by adexdon(m): 2:58pm On Jan 15, 2017
like fada like daughter

32 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Ajibola Ajimobi Lambasts LAUTECH Students by januzaj(m): 3:00pm On Jan 15, 2017
If I would respect any politician,that loudmouthed Buffalo you call dad can never be in my top 10000000,it has been soothed that he is nothing but a failure.
Oloshi omo oloriburuku

49 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ajibola Ajimobi Lambasts LAUTECH Students by Nobody: 3:05pm On Jan 15, 2017
Aunty are you okay at all?

In your school over there, can you strike for 8 months?
Hmm and their children are taking after their fathers....

When will Nigeria finally be delivered from the oppressors?

53 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Ajibola Ajimobi Lambasts LAUTECH Students by WalkerMichael(m): 3:07pm On Jan 15, 2017
Is it your fault?? I don't blame you na... Anu ofia...

16 Likes

Re: Ajibola Ajimobi Lambasts LAUTECH Students by INTROVERT(f): 3:10pm On Jan 15, 2017
Re: Ajibola Ajimobi Lambasts LAUTECH Students by cutetopsey(f): 3:18pm On Jan 15, 2017
Nonsense!
Re: Ajibola Ajimobi Lambasts LAUTECH Students by whizdame(m): 3:19pm On Jan 15, 2017
her account is private if not I would have blasted her

7 Likes

Re: Ajibola Ajimobi Lambasts LAUTECH Students by haykinzz(m): 3:22pm On Jan 15, 2017
My response to AJIMOBIS DAUGHTER(CONCIETED_CSJ)
The attention of ladokites have be,en drawn to your post
Firstly your username depicts a mannerless magnanimity(pride),I still remember a viral video that shows either yourself or your sister squandering the money that could pay our striking lecturers,its not your fault,you were raised with a stolen silver spoon,your father benefited from the legacy of vibrant, a non tyrannic and good hearted leaders of our precious country,you were gracefully given education without our own JAMB,I am sure you graduated from a prestigious university outside Nigeria
If you are a mother,you are a damn disgrace to your kids because I wonder the kind of legacy you are laying for them
If our country continues in the trend of familiar government, you are a promising havoc to our government
I still have a reserved expression@Orindayozmyname

#Copied

68 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Ajibola Ajimobi Lambasts LAUTECH Students by Umartins1(m): 3:24pm On Jan 15, 2017
INTROVERT:
What's this na?

1 Like

Re: Ajibola Ajimobi Lambasts LAUTECH Students by LegendaryArnold(m): 3:31pm On Jan 15, 2017
I pity this geh, dem never roast am na why

5 Likes

Re: Ajibola Ajimobi Lambasts LAUTECH Students by Umartins1(m): 3:38pm On Jan 15, 2017
Lalasticlala,,, nice job with the additions.
Re: Ajibola Ajimobi Lambasts LAUTECH Students by Nobody: 3:40pm On Jan 15, 2017
grin grin

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ajibola Ajimobi Lambasts LAUTECH Students by XXLDICK(m): 3:42pm On Jan 15, 2017
She is lucky her dad could afford a private school for her to attend... She insults the same people whose tax paid her school fees.

These students have been at home for almost a year, haba!

Your Dad is lucky someone like me wasn't in that protest ground. Stones would have rained on his skull filled with rotten brain. Your father is a vagabond

She is a _bitch, cretin, dimwit, fool, idiot, stupid... All derogatory words, those are what she's

I dey vex gan.

52 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Ajibola Ajimobi Lambasts LAUTECH Students by SIRKAY98(m): 3:42pm On Jan 15, 2017
K

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Ajibola Ajimobi Lambasts LAUTECH Students by yomalex(m): 3:43pm On Jan 15, 2017
Okay O it is well
Re: Ajibola Ajimobi Lambasts LAUTECH Students by Jengem: 3:44pm On Jan 15, 2017
What a dumb entitled cun.t

16 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Man Sets His Own Car Ablaze To Celebrate Nnamdi Kanu's Discharge (Video) / Gbenga Daniel Daughter Kehinde's Wedding: Jonathan, Patience, Osinbajo Attend / Man Dies While Removing Okorocha's Project In Imo (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.