Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,464 members, 7,816,086 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 03:39 AM

Chiwetalu Agu: Nigerians Blast Gideon Okeke After His Satire Correction - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Chiwetalu Agu: Nigerians Blast Gideon Okeke After His Satire Correction (36762 Views)

Throwback Photos Of Chiwetalu Agu / Chiwetalu Agu: I Am The Most Handsome Actor Alive NO Arguments (photo) / Destiny Etiko Kisses Chiwetalu Agu As He Rests His Head On Her Chest On Set (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Chiwetalu Agu: Nigerians Blast Gideon Okeke After His Satire Correction by youngjoy(f): 4:11pm On Jan 15, 2017
that guy dnt have respect..... hissssss
Re: Chiwetalu Agu: Nigerians Blast Gideon Okeke After His Satire Correction by Nobody: 4:13pm On Jan 15, 2017
ZERO CHILL!
Re: Chiwetalu Agu: Nigerians Blast Gideon Okeke After His Satire Correction by klax(m): 4:18pm On Jan 15, 2017
Pls what is the problem of okeke If even Agu used incorrect word or wrongly used word what is his business about that Can't he mind his business You are not correcting someone else for not speaking igbo correctly which should your prude as African but bashing you fellow kinsmen; elder and a senior actor for improper used of English word pls is okeke mad

Guys come and see them ooo if it's another tribe that do this or say such by now NL will be shut down no name under the heaven my people won't call the tribe but see them the thread is just one page the *razor mouth, bigot complexity syndrome* has gone on sabbatical leave.

Agu don't mind the guy called okeke pls carry on doing your movie if okeke is not happy about it he can go and hug transformer with live high voltage current.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Chiwetalu Agu: Nigerians Blast Gideon Okeke After His Satire Correction by yinkslinks(m): 4:19pm On Jan 15, 2017
A comedy movie loading..... Titled Nwa Okeke grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin mostly will be focused on a Rude Ipod son grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Chiwetalu Agu: Nigerians Blast Gideon Okeke After His Satire Correction by wildchild1: 4:21pm On Jan 15, 2017
That what happens when you become popular overnight

Check my signature

1 Like

Re: Chiwetalu Agu: Nigerians Blast Gideon Okeke After His Satire Correction by Spadelicious: 4:23pm On Jan 15, 2017
zarakay:
undecided
Next time Gideon will stay on his Lane
Who knew this gigolo before Gideon Who
He is just latching on to ChiwetaluAgu to make his name recognizable. He is nothing but a habitual bit part actor who is not even on top billing to. Play even a supporting role. Chiwetalu Agu is a mega star recognizable across not only Africa and the Carribean, but any continent where Nigerian movies are accessible.

7 Likes

Re: Chiwetalu Agu: Nigerians Blast Gideon Okeke After His Satire Correction by victorazy(m): 4:24pm On Jan 15, 2017
Who is Gideon Okeke!

7 Likes

Re: Chiwetalu Agu: Nigerians Blast Gideon Okeke After His Satire Correction by DONFAITH: 4:25pm On Jan 15, 2017
Who is this Gideon Okeke sef, that doesn't know how to mind his business?

3 Likes

Re: Chiwetalu Agu: Nigerians Blast Gideon Okeke After His Satire Correction by klax(m): 4:29pm On Jan 15, 2017
DONFAITH:
Who is this Gideon Okeke sef, that doesn't know how to mind his business?

Honestly it baffles me. Sometime I don't understand why some people don't just overlook some stuffs and go their way.

Okeke correcting somebody please how does that be his headache even to the point of insulting this man.

2 Likes

Re: Chiwetalu Agu: Nigerians Blast Gideon Okeke After His Satire Correction by Fedayeen02: 4:31pm On Jan 15, 2017
youngjoy:
that guy dnt have respect..... hissssss
ayam not understanding your post
Re: Chiwetalu Agu: Nigerians Blast Gideon Okeke After His Satire Correction by Ibman: 4:51pm On Jan 15, 2017
Who is Gideon Okeke self?

1 Like

Re: Chiwetalu Agu: Nigerians Blast Gideon Okeke After His Satire Correction by obamabinladen(m): 4:55pm On Jan 15, 2017
Re: Chiwetalu Agu: Nigerians Blast Gideon Okeke After His Satire Correction by Nobody: 4:58pm On Jan 15, 2017
Na people like this stupid Gideon Agu dey waste for film
Re: Chiwetalu Agu: Nigerians Blast Gideon Okeke After His Satire Correction by AuroraB(f): 5:01pm On Jan 15, 2017
xmich:
Like Gideon okeke like Ibadan rappers
cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy grin cheesy cheesy cheesy grin cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Chiwetalu Agu: Nigerians Blast Gideon Okeke After His Satire Correction by Nobody: 5:03pm On Jan 15, 2017
He is receiving endless abuse on his IG page, I feel sorry for him.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Chiwetalu Agu: Nigerians Blast Gideon Okeke After His Satire Correction by Smartmey(m): 5:08pm On Jan 15, 2017
O boy, they shawa this guy oooo grin grin grin grin
Re: Chiwetalu Agu: Nigerians Blast Gideon Okeke After His Satire Correction by NkayTiana(f): 5:11pm On Jan 15, 2017
Me I don't gerrit,someone tell me what's going on
Re: Chiwetalu Agu: Nigerians Blast Gideon Okeke After His Satire Correction by awesome4: 5:14pm On Jan 15, 2017
Gideon is a big fool iranu

1 Like

Re: Chiwetalu Agu: Nigerians Blast Gideon Okeke After His Satire Correction by Mskrisx(f): 5:19pm On Jan 15, 2017
[quote author=sirOrubebe post=52830059]Yesu! See comments... shocked

The guy even disabled comments on the post yet they went to another post to attack him... Nigerians got no chill, honestly!

"Do head like agama lizard" grin grin grin grin Why "evuls?"

Gideon "Agama" Okeke right now...

U are worse! We wee nor teykeeet! grin grin guy abeg allow me come down from this bus in peace. Don't choke me angry

Gosh I can't help it oo grin grin grin grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Chiwetalu Agu: Nigerians Blast Gideon Okeke After His Satire Correction by donbenie(m): 5:22pm On Jan 15, 2017
[quote author=Boyooosa post=52830022

Wetin concern me sef? IPOD to IPOD, their PROBLEM! is a Problem![/quote]So, did anybody force you to read and comment?
Re: Chiwetalu Agu: Nigerians Blast Gideon Okeke After His Satire Correction by emvico(m): 5:58pm On Jan 15, 2017
ok.

Re: Chiwetalu Agu: Nigerians Blast Gideon Okeke After His Satire Correction by andyanders: 6:04pm On Jan 15, 2017
Gideon Okeke; you got it wrong. Agu has a selling point and I have EVER enjoyed the part he plays. Many people in real life act that same way.

What Gideon Okeke did is wrong in the actual sense. Many people enjoy the man's way of acting real in his movies and Okeke should find a way to market himself rather than looking into another man's way of life who has made it in the industry.

He should go and apologize to the elder man or he will not get to his status or age. People should not insult his elder no matter how he feels. He should have gone to the man in person and reason with him to find out why he is using those his words.
Re: Chiwetalu Agu: Nigerians Blast Gideon Okeke After His Satire Correction by giniphina: 6:06pm On Jan 15, 2017
Chiwetara lion is some how.
Re: Chiwetalu Agu: Nigerians Blast Gideon Okeke After His Satire Correction by Tisham20(m): 6:07pm On Jan 15, 2017
the guy want more popularity
Re: Chiwetalu Agu: Nigerians Blast Gideon Okeke After His Satire Correction by Foxxybrown: 6:08pm On Jan 15, 2017
Spadelicious:

He is just latching on to ChiwetaluAgu to make his name recognizable. He is nothing but a habitual bit part actor who is not even on top billing to. Play even a supporting role. Chiwetalu Agu is a mega star recognizable across not only Africa and the Carribean, but any continent where Nigerian movies are accessible.

ABSOLUTELY! Never heard of the M0R0N Gideon Okeke before. Fool seeking for notice

2 Likes

Re: Chiwetalu Agu: Nigerians Blast Gideon Okeke After His Satire Correction by Nobody: 6:31pm On Jan 15, 2017
I don't understand igbo, but I find Mr Agu's lines hilarious, to be honest never knew this Gideon boy before now, small children of nowadays, no respect again, I bet because he can speak sweeeswee,he now thinks he is of age to give advice on behalf of Nigerians who watch Mr Agu on screen, such a mannerless small boy grin

1 Like

Re: Chiwetalu Agu: Nigerians Blast Gideon Okeke After His Satire Correction by Cyjetty: 6:40pm On Jan 15, 2017
Spadelicious:

Bro Gideon, try to get a leading role in an A list movie before you open that your yeye mouth to talk about Chiwetalu Agu.
Re: Chiwetalu Agu: Nigerians Blast Gideon Okeke After His Satire Correction by Wadosky(m): 6:41pm On Jan 15, 2017
Gideon and I were hostel mates,he was not really the saint he is portraying now,chinwetalu agu acts while I witnessed yours firsthand. I won't talk too much before MMIRI AMAA NSI.
Re: Chiwetalu Agu: Nigerians Blast Gideon Okeke After His Satire Correction by Orikinla1: 6:50pm On Jan 15, 2017
giniphina:
Chiwetara lion is some how.

Re: Chiwetalu Agu: Nigerians Blast Gideon Okeke After His Satire Correction by okezed: 7:09pm On Jan 15, 2017
he is trying hard to make cheap popularity
Re: Chiwetalu Agu: Nigerians Blast Gideon Okeke After His Satire Correction by Boyooosa(m): 7:29pm On Jan 15, 2017
[quote author=donbenie post=52832123][/quote]
I think its high time Seun stops forcing pple to quote others... sad
Re: Chiwetalu Agu: Nigerians Blast Gideon Okeke After His Satire Correction by enfantdedieu: 9:20pm On Jan 15, 2017
Gideon okeke ataaah cucumba chidimma

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

2004 Throwback Photo Of Genevieve Nnaji / Footballers Wags (wives And Girlfriends) / Gentle Jack Celebrates His Son's Birthday (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.