Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,826 members, 7,828,020 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 09:31 PM

Man United May Park The Bus- Says Klopp - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Man United May Park The Bus- Says Klopp (481 Views)

Manchester United May Lose, But They Are Covered By The Blood Of Jesus – Pastor / Wenger: Man Utd Won’t Park The Bus Against Arsenal / Manchester United May Struggle To Stay At The Top If Paul Pogba Is Out For Long (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Man United May Park The Bus- Says Klopp by ozeman(m): 1:12pm On Jan 15, 2017
Jurgen Klopp has admitted it's impossible to second-guess 'real competitor' Jose Mourinho and he may have to change Liverpool's tactics during the game at Old Trafford because he doesn't know if the Manchester United manager will go gung-ho or park the bus as he did at Anfield.

Mourinho was criticised for betraying United's traditions at Anfield in October when he set out his stall to gain a goalless draw, which is what transpired.

The expectation is that United will be more adventurous this afternoon as they are on a nine-match winning run while Liverpool haven't won in three attempts in 2017.
But Klopp is wary, and wouldn’t put it past his rival to surrender the territorial advantage to Liverpool again even though United have home advantage this time.

In an interesting insight into the mind games that go on between two managers at the highest level, Klopp said: ‘At home to United, we had to make the game even with the quality of players. We had to be dominant and they could defend and jump in between.
We can try the same if we need to on Sunday but if it’s different, we are ready. I have no idea whatever we have to do there, actually. We will be ready for all.
It could be that United will not be as organised as they were at Anfield but I am not sure it is likely.

‘You can imagine a little bit how they will play but at the end it is always a little bit of an open question. How can you say 100 percent what they will do? I am not part of the meetings.

‘Maybe they have a different plan. Jose is a real competitor so if he thinks defending deep makes sense, I would not be too surprised. 

‘My coaches and I have played Jose a few times and he is competitive, very very, but we are also.

Re: Man United May Park The Bus- Says Klopp by vroy(m): 1:20pm On Jan 15, 2017
man u let's makes it 10striaght win against Liverpool
Re: Man United May Park The Bus- Says Klopp by thesicilian: 1:55pm On Jan 15, 2017
It is normal for small teams to park the bus against bigger teams

(1) (Reply)

More Than 80000 Tickets Sold For Anthony Joshua Vs Wladimir Klitschko Fight / Gabriel Jesus Scores First Manchester City Goal In First Premier League Start / Match Preview : Cameroon V Ghana

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.