Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,597 members, 7,851,010 topics. Date: Wednesday, 05 June 2024 at 12:11 PM

Iyabo Ojo's Daughter Admitted To The University - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Iyabo Ojo's Daughter Admitted To The University (51344 Views)

Lil Kesh Kisses Priscilla Ajoke Ojo, Iyabo Ojo's Daughter, Sparks Dating Rumors / Regina Daniels Gets Admitted To University / Iyabo Ojo Linked To Apostle Suleman's Sex Scandal By Lady Stephanie Ogbonna (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Iyabo Ojo's Daughter Admitted To The University by samhay: 3:48am On Jan 16, 2017
Sapphire86:

How you wan take know? Take me by my word grin

I'm a heavenly citizen so i age NOT

After much consideration and deliberation. You passed the audition.

Somebody needs you.
Re: Iyabo Ojo's Daughter Admitted To The University by Sapphire86(f): 2:57pm On Jan 16, 2017
samhay:

After much consideration and deliberation. You passed the audition.

Somebody needs you.

I.didn't even know there was a task at hand sef. WHO NEEDETH THOU?
Re: Iyabo Ojo's Daughter Admitted To The University by samhay: 4:20pm On Jan 16, 2017
Sapphire86:

I.didn't even know there was a task at hand sef. WHO NEEDETH THOU?

U Cnt knw

There are spies watching u since and r giving updates abt Ur performance on nairaland.

The way u r showcasing you character pleases His ROYAL HIGHNESS.

Now is the time....
Re: Iyabo Ojo's Daughter Admitted To The University by remebombom: 4:26pm On Jan 16, 2017
See how her face fair leave her neck. Her daughter looks like Asa, she also kinda looks not very straight
Re: Iyabo Ojo's Daughter Admitted To The University by Sapphire86(f): 5:23pm On Jan 16, 2017
samhay:

U Cnt knw

There are spies watching u since and r giving updates abt Ur performance on nairaland.

The way u r showcasing you character pleases His ROYAL HIGHNESS.

Now is the time....

Hmmmm..... send my greetings to the palace then.
Thank you for making me laugh this afternoon with your comment.
Re: Iyabo Ojo's Daughter Admitted To The University by samhay: 6:57pm On Jan 16, 2017
Sapphire86:

Hmmmm..... send my greetings to the palace then.
Thank you for making me laugh this afternoon with your comment.

U welcome.

The guards will pick u up soon, you don't need to carry anything, everything u need is available in the inner chamber of the palace
Re: Iyabo Ojo's Daughter Admitted To The University by Sapphire86(f): 8:16pm On Jan 16, 2017
samhay:

U welcome.

The guards will pick u up soon, you don't need to carry anything, everything u need is available in the inner chamber of the palace

shocked shocked grin

1 Like

Re: Iyabo Ojo's Daughter Admitted To The University by dacovajnr: 10:29pm On Jan 16, 2017
Sapphire86:

Nope!! I'm as cold as ice.
Better be

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Destiny Etiko Acquires New House To Celebrate Birthday - Pictures / Yemi Alade – ”I Use Calabash As Bra Because I Am An African Woman" / Teebillz Smokes Big Tobacco In New Adorable Photo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.