Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,877 members, 7,821,052 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 07:28 AM

Travelling To Nigeria - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Travelling To Nigeria (656 Views)

Travelling To Canada Part 9 / Travelling To Newyork for summer? I need a travel Budy! / Travelling To Canada Part 7 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Travelling To Nigeria by JJFinn: 7:54pm On Nov 25, 2009
Hi, we are finnish couple with son who is adopted from Nigeria and we are coming to Lagos in december and from there to Calabar Cross River State.We are staying for two weeks in Nigeria and maybe two or three days in Lagos with our nigerian friend.I like to know about music club's where they play afrobeat,jazz or african music general.I heard that Femi Kuti's club is closed.Is it still? Any succestions where to go to hear real african live music in Lagos?

Greetings JJ
Re: Travelling To Nigeria by Parohfrey(f): 8:21pm On Nov 25, 2009
JJ

Do a google search and you will find a few.
Re: Travelling To Nigeria by Gloreal(m): 12:02pm On Nov 28, 2009
www.crossriverquality.com hand full Information about Calabar and Cross River

(1) (Reply)

Dv Lottery Help / Color Matching For Men's Walking Shoes While Travelling / Any European Country With Great Oppoortunities For Studies

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.