Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,136 members, 7,835,808 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 03:18 PM

Can I Give My Dog Fry Groundnut to add weight - Pets - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Pets / Can I Give My Dog Fry Groundnut to add weight (1845 Views)

I’m Tired Of My Ihasa Puppy. She Doesn’t Eat Food I Give Her. / Petlanders, How Do I Give My Dog This? / My Dog May Die Soon From A Snake Poison, Please Help (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Can I Give My Dog Fry Groundnut to add weight by doingood: 3:39pm On Jan 15, 2017
Can fry groundnut make my Dog gain weight. I want my dog to grow very big. Someone advice me of groundnut mix with her Bingo crunches.
Re: Can I Give My Dog Fry Groundnut to add weight by fuckingAyaya(m): 3:56pm On Jan 15, 2017
sure with alomo

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Can I Give My Dog Fry Groundnut to add weight by doingood: 4:24pm On Jan 15, 2017
Alomo? Not funny. Plz any body with better idea or advice should help
Re: Can I Give My Dog Fry Groundnut to add weight by doingood: 10:17pm On Jan 15, 2017
Someone said I should add it with soyabeans.
Re: Can I Give My Dog Fry Groundnut to add weight by Seun(m): 10:11am On Jan 16, 2017
I'm not sure that dogs can digest roasted groundnuts; since they don't really chew.

Soybeans can be poisonous if not processed well, and the proper processing is very time-consuming. Not worth it!

Any good brand of dog food should help your dog to gain weight if fed adequately. Buy a scale and measure the amount indicated on the pack.

If your dog doesn't eat as much of the dog food as he should, add some milk or sardine oil to make it more palatable, or try the arion brand.

Our family dogs eat cooked rice and shawa with chicken, mashed together, and they are very healthy and fat, but it's a pain to prepare it.

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Can I Give My Dog Fry Groundnut to add weight by Nobody: 10:35am On Jan 16, 2017
Seun:
I'm not sure that dogs can digest roasted groundnuts; since they don't really chew.

Soybeans can be poisonous if not processed well, and the proper processing is very time-consuming. Not worth it!

Any good brand of dog food should help your dog to gain weight if fed adequately. Buy a scale and measure the amount indicated on the pack.

If your dog doesn't eat as much of the dog food as he should, add some milk or sardine oil to make it more palatable, and try the arion brand.

Our family dogs eat cooked rice and shawa with chicken, mashed together, and they are very healthy and fat, but it's a pain to prepare it.
I agree with the first one but your second one nah hard work.

Op, go to where they sell indomie/noddles. They do sell some for dogs(just ask them for it). Prepare the Indomie with maybe fish to give it nice smell(we use 'sawa' fish for the cooking). It's cheaper and our dogs are fat and looks so fed.
Re: Can I Give My Dog Fry Groundnut to add weight by fifi00719(m): 12:57am On Feb 03, 2017
What's the age of your dog? Proteins help them develop faster as puppies but they'd need more carbohydrates to gain weight when they are older than 6months

(1) (Reply)

Caucasian Shepherd / Doberman Mixed With Rotweiller For Sale Or Swap / Siberian Husky Puppies Ready For A New Home

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.