Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,227 members, 7,818,770 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 01:48 AM

MMM - Investment - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / MMM (1502 Views)

WOW...MMM Is Paying Part 2016 Mavro...serious Matching Today...pix / MMM Participants I Just Got My Balance, Who Else Got Theirs / MMM Posts Christmas Greeting. Angry Participants React (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

MMM by Abirisegun(m): 4:14pm On Jan 15, 2017
I am not a participant of MMM Nigeria, but I just received this message from a guider.

Dear MMM participants, congratulations Your request to provide help have been matched, kindly login to your PO to carryout your order thanks. Guider Isaactolu.

Edited: Apologies to the Marvrodians.

1 Like

Re: MMM by ademasta(m): 4:15pm On Jan 15, 2017
Lol.... He never said in the message that you should call him back, he only said you should login to see your matched order incase of time countdown.

You claimed you are not on MMM, my dear find out, someone close to you might have used your number to register.

Simply you can try it yourself by visiting the MMM website and try register with your number, it will tell you it has already been used.

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: MMM by talk2alabama: 4:17pm On Jan 15, 2017
grin

Hungry lions everywhere looking for who to devour

1 Like

Re: MMM by Nobody: 4:17pm On Jan 15, 2017
Nigerians are too desperate

1 Like

Re: MMM by rottennaija(m): 4:26pm On Jan 15, 2017
ademasta:
Lol.... He never said in the message that you should call him back, he only said you should login to see your matched order incase of time countdown.

You claimed you are not on MMM, my dear find out, someone close to you might have used your number to register.

Simply you can try it yourself by visiting the MMM website and try register with your number, it will tell you it has already been used.

This is very possible. Someone may have used his number to register.

5 Likes

Re: MMM by DTOBS(m): 4:35pm On Jan 15, 2017
Op! Calm down, he is not a scammer and he's just doing his guider work. Obviously, someone must have used your cell phone no to register on the forum. You can ask your close relatives.

1 Like

Re: MMM by ademasta(m): 4:36pm On Jan 15, 2017
rottennaija:

This is very possible. Someone may have used his number to register.
Seriously, I also do send messages to people I am matched with just to let them know cos some people do not check their PO regularly. Effect of which could be rushing and fake POP upload to safe themselves from being blocked.

It once happened to me when I called a number I was matched with to pay me. At long run it was one old grandma, which I supposed her grandchild must have used her number to register, that picked the call. Thank God the woman is educated, she said she hasn't heard anything about MMM before... I then persuaded her to help me ask her child and she agreed to ask her grandson when he comes back from football match.

3 Likes

Re: MMM by Abirisegun(m): 4:45pm On Jan 15, 2017
Thanks guys, after I called about 4 people, my gf admitted she used my tel no to register. I don't know that's how it works.

Apologies to MMM participants...

Number taken down.

6 Likes

Re: MMM by ademasta(m): 4:49pm On Jan 15, 2017
Abirisegun:
Thanks guys, after I called about 4 people, my gf admitted she used my tel no to register. I don't know that's how it works.

Number taken down
That is it... Your number has been making millions for your girlfriend since 1552BC grin

1 Like

Re: MMM by rottennaija(m): 4:58pm On Jan 15, 2017
Abirisegun:

Number taken down.

Please don't go hard on her.

1 Like

Re: MMM by MrIcredible: 5:21pm On Jan 15, 2017
Abirisegun:

Number taken down.
THREAD CLOSED!

1 Like

Re: MMM by ThatIgboBoy: 5:39pm On Jan 15, 2017
MrIcredible:
THREAD CLOSED!

U dey form moderator baa

1 Like

Re: MMM by DivneFavour(m): 5:45pm On Jan 15, 2017
Ask for your share from her o.

1 Like

Re: MMM by uckennety(m): 6:18pm On Jan 15, 2017
DivneFavour:
Ask for your share from her o.

He will in za oda room
Re: MMM by Abirisegun(m): 10:46pm On Jan 15, 2017
lwkm.

I warned her not to partake in the money making program though, that's why she kept it from me.

Thanks, I won't nail her for the action.

(1) (Reply)

Investment / Avoid These 5 Investment Mistakes / Bitcoins For Sale At An Affordable & Negotiable Price

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.