Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,350 members, 7,836,434 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 07:45 AM

Social Media Begging - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Social Media Begging (7708 Views)

Wife Catches Widow, 62, Begging Husband For Sex In Their House / "My Husband Got Our Neighbor Pregnant, They Are Both Begging Me"-woman Cries Out / Married Man Begging His Wife's Friend Sex Exposed (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Social Media Begging by kennybabs1980: 4:19pm On Jan 15, 2017
People especially young ladies have form this habit of begging on the social media especially on Facebook. Some are even fraudsters while many are genuine. In the past one month, I have encountered two, is this also caused by recession or people are just being shameless? They paint gory pictures of want and urgent needs. Some come proclaiming love, social media love, lol.. Tired of this new trend.
Re: Social Media Begging by 2SWT(f): 4:22pm On Jan 15, 2017
Re: Social Media Begging by Paulpaulpaul(m): 4:27pm On Jan 15, 2017
I have nothing to say
Re: Social Media Begging by nysot(f): 4:32pm On Jan 15, 2017
Dem plenty for nairaland,even the ones wey dey form boss for here undecided..hmmmn I reserve my comment, I go open plenty yansh when I get time.
The fraudsters are more than the genuine ones making it difficult to discern who's who

4 Likes

Re: Social Media Begging by BiafranBushBoy: 4:44pm On Jan 15, 2017
nysot:
Dem plenty for nairaland,even the ones wey dey form boss for here undecided..hmmmn I reserve my comment, I go open plenty yansh when I get time.
The fraudsters are more than the genuine ones making it difficult to discern who's who

Evidence or you know the rest.

Lol...
Re: Social Media Begging by nysot(f): 4:47pm On Jan 15, 2017
BiafranBushBoy:

Evidence or you know the rest.

Lol...
Why are you bothered? undecided
Abi your conscience no gree you rest.
I hardly comment on nairaland except on my advert threads. For me to write that up there,I got all my facts. So,you are not to dictate what and when I'm to release details.

4 Likes

Re: Social Media Begging by BiafranBushBoy: 4:54pm On Jan 15, 2017
nysot:

Why are you bothered? undecided
Abi your conscience no gree you rest.
I hardly comment on nairaland except on my advert threads. For me to write that up there,I got all my facts. So,you are not to dictate what and when I'm to release details.

So joking with you is a crime..

Pls carry your seriousness and be going. Bye.

6 Likes

Re: Social Media Begging by nysot(f): 5:02pm On Jan 15, 2017
BiafranBushBoy:

So joking with you is a crime..

Pls carry your seriousness and be going. Bye.

Are you angry,don't be angry. Oya come and take biscuit and bobo grin wink smiley
You like amebo sha grin cheesy
Don't worry I will spill when madam @ ifyalways, EfemanaXY and uncle Acidosis come back from their break wink

1 Like

Re: Social Media Begging by BiafranBushBoy: 5:49pm On Jan 15, 2017
nysot:

Are you angry,don't be angry. Oya come and take biscuit and bobo grin wink smiley
Don't worry I will spill when madam @ ifyalways, EfemanaXY and uncle Acidosis come back from their break wink

Lol.. @ biscuit and bobo.

Thanks sha and happy Sunday...

2 Likes

Re: Social Media Begging by Acidosis(m): 5:57pm On Jan 15, 2017
nysot:

Don't worry I will spill when madam @ and uncle Acidosis come back from their break wink

ahhhh uncle ke? I'm a small boy o

1 Like

Re: Social Media Begging by nysot(f): 6:05pm On Jan 15, 2017
Acidosis:

ahhhh uncle ke? I'm a small boy o
Now that you are here, what do you have to say on the topic smiley
I need someone to motivate me,anyway that guy that taught us how to make one nonsense soup and eat it with eba and was also requesting for funds to do some trainings is a fraud. Na him still be blackbolt wey send me one Zenith account in December to send money to and now he came up with another moniker and he put up another account details with a different name and account number.
Also,that bros that came up with the story of 3k that his mother was dead and he needed to travel to his village and nairalanders wanted to kill ifyalways with insults is also a fraud. His mother is not dead anything,he said he was an orphan blah blah. He blew his own yansh open by himself when he whatsapped me.
He deactivated the previous moniker and his other moniker he used in acting good samaritan then is still active and he's back with depression story.
When ifyalways comes here,I will put up my evidences.

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: Social Media Begging by Nobody: 6:32pm On Jan 15, 2017
really...

Re: Social Media Begging by ifyalways(f): 6:39pm On Jan 15, 2017
nysot:

I need someone to motivate me,anyway that guy that taught us how to make one nonsense soup and eat it with eba and was also requesting for funds to do some trainings is a fraud. Na him still be blackbolt wey send me one Zenith account in December to send money to and now he came up with another moniker and he put up another account details with a different name and account number.
Also,that bros that came up with the story of 3k that his mother was dead and he needed to travel to his village and nairalanders wanted to kill ifyalways with insults is also a fraud. His mother is not dead anything,he said he was an orphan blah blah. He blew his own yansh open by himself when he whatsapped me.
He deactivated the previous moniker and his other moniker he used in acting good samaritan then is still active and he's back with depression story.
Happy new year Nysot.

I don land like land rover with mercedez engine. grin

Honestly, I'm not surprised. These scammers have formed a scammers United font here. Once you burst their bubble, they'll come with their alliances and alternative monikers to attack you and like their posts. Not to mention the naive goody- two-shoes who will join the cursefest.

Not that it bothers me. Anyday, anytime I see a scam begy begy thread, I will try as much as possible to "spoil their market".

How silly some people here can be, to believe a young boys dad could die for real and his whole village, relatives, friends and even enemies couldn't arrange for his bus fare to and fro the funeral rite. Makes you wonder if they all live in cave or just want to ACT silly and naive at same time.

Fire away. . .

12 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Social Media Begging by nysot(f): 7:18pm On Jan 15, 2017
tongue

1 Like

Re: Social Media Begging by OLAFIMIX(f): 7:27pm On Jan 15, 2017
grin grin driver drop me here

2 Likes

Re: Social Media Begging by ifyalways(f): 7:30pm On Jan 15, 2017
Hahahahaha.

So legend was Alisteven?

I remember he came back after the fake bus fare saga and with another story of how to get his imaginary mom abi dad's pension and trust nld maga's to fall over themselves trying to help. cheesy

I'm not surprised one bit. Nld is a fertile ground for them. Just come with a sob story and fiam,manna/maga must fall.

Their new modus operandi is to post a fake sob story with no account details, then use their alternative handle to reply, ask for account details, make the first imaginary donation and start cc'ing others to come donate.

Anyone that CC's me to come donate to any rubbish thread this year,na me and am.

Shior!

9 Likes

Re: Social Media Begging by nysot(f): 7:43pm On Jan 15, 2017
grin @ ifyalways,Alisteven na Legend o cheesy.
Now it's uncle jtizie/blackbolt/Vanceastro/slickboy444 turn
Re: Social Media Begging by Acidosis(m): 7:50pm On Jan 15, 2017
nysot:

ahhhh, you really get his time o grin grin In short, the recent scam thread about how he feeds with 1k per month doesn't require many permutations.

The way some people pay serious attention to obvious fraudsters would make you wonder sometimes whether others don't see what you see...

Well-done aunty Sarah cheesy

3 Likes

Re: Social Media Begging by nysot(f): 7:54pm On Jan 15, 2017
I refused to reply his msgs after he was bursted here but he continued contacting me.

Re: Social Media Begging by OLAFIMIX(f): 7:56pm On Jan 15, 2017
Abeg kontinue d tori
nysot:

I never finish oo,the tori plenty so tey he say he wan buy my car

2 Likes

Re: Social Media Begging by ifyalways(f): 7:57pm On Jan 15, 2017
Omg, the thing reach "sweetheart" levels? cheesy shocked

It could have been funny if it's not pathetic.

4 Likes

Re: Social Media Begging by Acidosis(m): 7:59pm On Jan 15, 2017
sweetheart shocked shocked shocked shocked grin grin grin
Re: Social Media Begging by ifyalways(f): 8:29pm On Jan 15, 2017
And Acidosis deflated his weak tyres on the cheap soup thread. cheesy

The time and energy spent on perfecting lies, following it up and refreshing threads. . .enough to earn some money legitimately.

3 Likes

Re: Social Media Begging by Acidosis(m): 8:35pm On Jan 15, 2017
grin grin I remember this face vividly...

That 5k thread can only come from a senseless kid.

People should realize that certain things, even though they are beneficial, are not always compulsory. That you can't afford to pay 60k in uni doesn't mean you're entitled to someone else's reward. To go to a university is not by force. Some of us attended public schools because we know clearly that our parents can't afford Ivy and other top schools in the developed world. To eat rice is not by force, to eat meat is not by force... if you can't afford meat, do not beg, eat ponmo or crayfish.

When you beg to survive, you become a slave to the givers. Go out there and get your hands dirty. I hope this guy and other scammers would learn this important lesson.

4 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Opinion On Girls Who Sleep With Married Men. / Why Do Nigerian Girls Born In The UK And The US Find It Difficult To Get Married / Her Body Count Almost Destroyed Me.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.