Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,464 members, 7,816,088 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 03:50 AM

Wizkid's Son, King Ayo Celebrates His 1st Birthday Today - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Wizkid's Son, King Ayo Celebrates His 1st Birthday Today (31733 Views)

Wizkid's Son, King Ayo Jnr, In Super Human Halloween Costume / Wizkid’s Second Son, King Ayo, Hospitalized After Being Badly Injured / Wizkid's Second Son, King Ayo Is All Grown Up (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Wizkid's Son, King Ayo Celebrates His 1st Birthday Today by Talkwell: 10:29pm On Jan 15, 2017
Abrupt:

Either ways, it's not the boy's fault that he was born. And stop calling him 'bastard,' he might be illegitimate but that doesn't make him a lesser human.
There are other nice replacement for bastard; Baseborn, Illegitimate child, Love child etc.

Bastard=illegitimate child
He never said the child was a lesser human being he just rightfully mentioned the label for those kind of children
Re: Wizkid's Son, King Ayo Celebrates His 1st Birthday Today by Coldfeet(f): 10:29pm On Jan 15, 2017
MrIcredible:

Sorry!
I can't give a dólt that pleasure.
You still don't get it??

Re: Wizkid's Son, King Ayo Celebrates His 1st Birthday Today by Talkwell: 10:32pm On Jan 15, 2017
durentchigozie:
yea. D same way u are a bastard. Stupid imp.

U hav d guts to call a year old baby a bastard and u are still claiming right shey? Onye ara. We all know d young man isn't a bastard or maybe u are pained because u weren't dis popular as a kid. You are a big fool.

Ur mother must hav had toto itching when she conceived u. Idiot. Quote me nd see d worst.

Is it that you're daft or something??

Bastard=Illegitimate child what else do you want
Re: Wizkid's Son, King Ayo Celebrates His 1st Birthday Today by Nobody: 10:32pm On Jan 15, 2017
Demigods666:
All Wizkid kids too ugly.
dat boy up there ugly? Smh. Maybe d 666 for ur moniker dey twist ur brain
Re: Wizkid's Son, King Ayo Celebrates His 1st Birthday Today by Nobody: 11:32pm On Jan 15, 2017
misspicy:
And the person calling someone's child a bastard also has a bastard child grin

Anybody can be anything on Nairaland sha

Can you show me the picture of the bastard child? You mean the picture of my niece which was on my Dp? That is the bastard you were referring to?

Keep it coming ma'am you will get what you seek in due time.

1 Like

Re: Wizkid's Son, King Ayo Celebrates His 1st Birthday Today by greggng: 11:49pm On Jan 15, 2017
Papikush:
I wonder why they keep saying "wizkid's son" not like he (wizkid) claimed the bastard. undecided

I have a problem and that is the inability to sugarcoat words. Call a spade a space and a bastard a bastard. Gracias

Only an iliterate still uses such word in this jet age.
Re: Wizkid's Son, King Ayo Celebrates His 1st Birthday Today by Mrnairalandd: 12:42am On Jan 16, 2017
priscaoge:
Happy Birthday little Cutie kiss

That's an innocent child u are been mean to. Goshhhh! This is exactly what Tonto Dikeh did, when Karma came knocking, she retraced her steps and apologized. Karma never skips anyone that deserves to be served, just have that at d back of ur mind!

There is nothing innocent about a bastard; if a father refuse to accept a pregnancy, the child remain what it's; bastard.
Re: Wizkid's Son, King Ayo Celebrates His 1st Birthday Today by Mrnairalandd: 12:48am On Jan 16, 2017
Mayflowa:

who said? Didn't you see wizkid foto with the mother recently and the lady's friend alleging wizkid is begging to be with them? And its quite harsh to call anyone bastard no matter what even a child doesn't have any father
m

Call a spade a spade...

Did you notice that 80% of people saying that the boy should not be called bastard are ladies? You know why, cos their ways are not clean; they are all giving birth to bastards this days
Re: Wizkid's Son, King Ayo Celebrates His 1st Birthday Today by Mrnairalandd: 12:50am On Jan 16, 2017
buchiluchi:

Just because you have a little opportunity to have access to a mobile phone, internet and social media automatically gives you the licence to spew rubbish...How can you underaged boy call an innocent child a bastard? Well, may Almighty God give you sense no matter how little in this 21 days fasting and this year in jesus name. Amen on your behalf.

A bastard is a bastard... A lady ll only get upset over this cos she has probably given birth to one.

A thief is a thief; it's only a thief that would get upset over someone calling a thief a thief.
Re: Wizkid's Son, King Ayo Celebrates His 1st Birthday Today by Mrnairalandd: 12:54am On Jan 16, 2017
priscaoge:

You sound so lame and irresponsible! I wonder the kind of upbringing u have and the background u came from. With u as their child, they are so childless. Keep ranting. Like I said, Karma will knock on ur door soon. Go ahead n argue with ur keyboard

There is no karma in this... It's only ladies who had given birth to bastards that will be pained. A bastard is a bastard. As long as a father choose to reject the pregnancy or in doubt of the paternity of a child, that child remain a bastard
Re: Wizkid's Son, King Ayo Celebrates His 1st Birthday Today by Mrnairalandd: 12:57am On Jan 16, 2017
youngjoy:
how dare you call an innocent child bastard.... das unfair of you, u beta repent

Pls don't patronise him...

A bastard remain a Bastard. A thief is called a thief.
Re: Wizkid's Son, King Ayo Celebrates His 1st Birthday Today by LaClickLaBend: 1:42am On Jan 16, 2017
Papikush:
I wonder why they keep saying "wizkid's son" not like he (wizkid) claimed the bastard. undecided

I have a problem and that is the inability to sugarcoat words. Call a spade a space and a bastard a bastard. Gracias
I bet yu feel you have justified your stupidity
Re: Wizkid's Son, King Ayo Celebrates His 1st Birthday Today by Mayflowa(m): 2:14am On Jan 16, 2017
Mrnairalandd:
m

Call a spade a spade...

Did you notice that 80% of people saying that the boy should not be called bastard are ladies? You know why, cos their ways are not clean; they are all giving birth to bastards this days

Call a spade a spade...

Do women impregnate themselves?
Re: Wizkid's Son, King Ayo Celebrates His 1st Birthday Today by Mrnairalandd: 3:18am On Jan 16, 2017
Mayflowa:

Call a spade a spade...

Do women impregnate themselves?

If a lady doesn't sleep around like hoes, she would be able to know the father of her child with all paternal evidence...

This is what happen when a lady sleep with two guys or more at a time. A virtuouless woman bears a bastard

Those who have no moral ground among these hoes are the one saying "Don't call him a bastard". A bastard is a bastard. A thief is a thief. A disable man is a disable man...

The guys who are saying "Don't call him bastard were probably rejected by their father hence their reactions. I have a friend like that who was completely rejected by his father till date even though he is successful in his chosen field; he still feel bad abt it.

That's why it's good to be with a well raised lady not all these hoes giving birth to bastards on a daily basis
Re: Wizkid's Son, King Ayo Celebrates His 1st Birthday Today by purpulrain: 6:18am On Jan 16, 2017
Adaowerri111:
That FTC guy nor get chill at all lol, please someone should help me with that meme about frying beans
na dis one shey?

Re: Wizkid's Son, King Ayo Celebrates His 1st Birthday Today by sirfee(m): 6:47am On Jan 16, 2017
Papikush:

Must you comment?Stop displaying your stupidity to the public,don't call that innocent boy a bastard again.

Re: Wizkid's Son, King Ayo Celebrates His 1st Birthday Today by Adaowerri111: 7:02am On Jan 16, 2017
purpulrain:
na dis one shey?

Thank you, na im be this
Re: Wizkid's Son, King Ayo Celebrates His 1st Birthday Today by misspicy(f): 7:05am On Jan 16, 2017
Papikush:

[size=10pt]Can you show me the picture of the bastard child? You mean the picture of my niece which was on my Dp? That is the bastard you were referring to?

[s]Keep it coming ma'am you will get what you seek in due time. [/]
[/s]
What is this one saying undecided What is my business with you and your niece?

Lolz,threatening me for your mind abi,this time concort bigger and believable lies, na your way gringringrin
Re: Wizkid's Son, King Ayo Celebrates His 1st Birthday Today by Nobody: 7:22am On Jan 16, 2017
misspicy:

What is this one saying undecided What is my business with you and your niece?

Lolz,threatening me for your mind abi,this time concort bigger and believable lies, na your way gringringrin

You still think I am sly don't you?
Re: Wizkid's Son, King Ayo Celebrates His 1st Birthday Today by beezyblaze(m): 9:01am On Jan 16, 2017
2SWT:
Just now?

.i was thinking he would be four months now grin

LMAO cheesy

I grab. cheesy grin
Re: Wizkid's Son, King Ayo Celebrates His 1st Birthday Today by beezyblaze(m): 9:02am On Jan 16, 2017
voicelez:
Lord plz do not give me the kind of money that will distract me from having a united home... amen

There Are Richer People With United Homes Bro!!

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Chacha Eke Celebrates Her Daughter's 3rd Birthday (Photos) / Ijeoma Okonkwo Celebrates Son Kanyechukwu's 7th Birthday / Durella Survives Ghastly Accident In Ibadan

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.