Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,497 members, 7,830,502 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 12:03 AM

What Business Can One Start With N3 Million?? - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / What Business Can One Start With N3 Million?? (693 Views)

What Business Can I Do With 20k? / How To Start An Online Business From Home With N3,285.00 Or Less / What Home Based Business Can You Start With N3,000? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Business Can One Start With N3 Million?? by yorubaamerican(m): 6:53pm On Jan 15, 2017
Seriously thinking about starting something in Nigeria but need to know what to do. Any and all suggestions are welcome. Be serious. I know it's not much but that's what I have to spare.

I need REAL money making ideas!
Re: What Business Can One Start With N3 Million?? by rusher14: 7:12pm On Jan 15, 2017
MMM.
grin
Re: What Business Can One Start With N3 Million?? by undeniableGrace(m): 7:29pm On Jan 15, 2017
Speed Limiters. ROI is as close as 2 weeks

1 Like

Re: What Business Can One Start With N3 Million?? by Naijabizguru: 8:07pm On Jan 15, 2017
Agric(livestock)best way

1 Like

Re: What Business Can One Start With N3 Million?? by helinues: 8:11pm On Jan 15, 2017
E-currency

Check my signature
Re: What Business Can One Start With N3 Million?? by Nobody: 8:49pm On Jan 15, 2017
yorubaamerican:
Seriously thinking about starting something in Nigeria but need to know what to do. Any and all suggestions are welcome. Be serious. I know it's not much but that's what I have to spare.

Before you think of launching into ANY idea,
realize that every business idea involves a
certain amount of risk.

So prepare yourself: how will you feel if
-GOD forbid- you lost a huge part of the
money you plan to invest?

If you can't stand the THOUGHT of losing your
money, perhaps you should reconsider starting
a business.

Hey, but don't let that scare you.

You can make money in practically any
business idea; you just need to make more
money than you put in. (Yeah, easier said
than done)

From my experience, the key factor you need
is a strong mind to help you pull through the
learning curve in whatever business you
choose.

Start with a lot less than the amount you
budgeted. Get involved. Ask a lot of
questions (you're already on the right track
there).

You can make it... if you do your homework.

Cheers!
Re: What Business Can One Start With N3 Million?? by menama(m): 9:56pm On Jan 15, 2017
yorubaamerican:

Poultry farming.

1 Like

Re: What Business Can One Start With N3 Million?? by captainamiedi1: 1:08am On Jan 16, 2017
yorubaamerican:

I got a nice business idea. if interested email me on captainamiedi1@gmail.com for details

1 Like

Re: What Business Can One Start With N3 Million?? by kencoinz(m): 5:01am On Jan 16, 2017
yorubaamerican:

Have you thought of having an online store of your own and sell products on it e.g like jumia and the likes.

Well is a very good business and you won't spend up to 1 million unless you want to make it real big.

U need e-commerce store,
Domain name registration and hosting,
Payment gateway,
And some other tools not to forget a virtual assistant.

To get started shopify has made it easy.

Create your store and lift product from AliExpress and drive traffic.

When you have a sale just get your card place the order and then ship to your customer.

Don't need you to import or package anything.

If you are interested, BBM D3FE1A86

1 Like

Re: What Business Can One Start With N3 Million?? by yorubaamerican(m): 5:17am On Jan 16, 2017
[quote author=rusher14 post=52834570]MMM.
grin[/quote

Very funny!

1 Like

Re: What Business Can One Start With N3 Million?? by yorubaamerican(m): 5:19am On Jan 16, 2017
[quote author=alignacademy post=52836883]

Before you think of launching into ANY idea,
realize that every business idea involves a
certain amount of risk.

So prepare yourself: how will you feel if
-GOD forbid- you lost a huge part of the
money you plan to invest?

If you can't stand the THOUGHT of losing your
money, perhaps you should reconsider starting
a business.

Hey, but don't let that scare you.

You can make money in practically any
business idea; you just need to make more
money than you put in. (Yeah, easier said
than done)

From my experience, the key factor you need
is a strong mind to help you pull through the
learning curve in whatever business you
choose.

Start with a lot less than the amount you
budgeted. Get involved. Ask a lot of
questions (you're already on the right track
there).

You can make it... if you do your homework.

Cheers!

Thanks for the solid advice!

(1) (Reply)

Make Easy Money Online / KWASU Tops CAC Business Registration Chart In Nigeria / Ice Cream Bicycles Needed.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.