Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,543 members, 7,958,673 topics. Date: Wednesday, 25 September 2024 at 08:16 PM

Plumbing/hvac Engineers, Let Us Rub Mind Together - Career - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / Plumbing/hvac Engineers, Let Us Rub Mind Together (645 Views)

Sack: Pilots, Engineers Threaten To Shut Down All Airlines / Bristow Helicopters Sacks 100 Pilots, Engineers / HVAC Training Program (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Plumbing/hvac Engineers, Let Us Rub Mind Together by dhope: 8:39pm On Jan 15, 2017
I began to develop interest in this branch of mechanical engineering field during my nysc period. Since then, I think i have enjoyed the practice for the past 3yrs and I decided to open this thread for every other mechanical engr who is into building services job to contribute by sharing relevant challenges, latest approach to job, new development esp in d area of use of software and every other issues including renumerations.
I believe we can learn one or two things frm each other that help can our career to grow thru our contribution as no one is an island of knowledge.
You can open the floor now
Re: Plumbing/hvac Engineers, Let Us Rub Mind Together by Arrowgents: 7:53pm On Jan 18, 2017
Hello ,i also want to go into plumbing/hvac engineering but i have not seen a company where i can learn,pls if u hv links of firm where they can take me as a graduate trainee ,u can send it to my mail tobby2much@gmail.com i need to change career asap.

(1) (Reply)

How To Draft A Consent Letter To Act As A Director Of A Company? / Youths - Stop Complaining! You Have What It Takes To Make A Difference!! / ETISALAT Discourages Me From Hard Work And Wants Me Get Rich Quick! (PIC)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.