Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,498 members, 7,812,539 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 03:01 PM

Cattle Rustlers Surrender Guns To Katsina Governor For Peace To Reign (Photos) - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Cattle Rustlers Surrender Guns To Katsina Governor For Peace To Reign (Photos) (16090 Views)

Stop Anti-Open Grazing Law In Benue State For Peace To Reign - Fulani Group / Benue Must Modify Grazing Law For Peace To Reign – Miyetti Allah / If You Could Exchange Your Governor For Another Governor, Who Would It Be? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Cattle Rustlers Surrender Guns To Katsina Governor For Peace To Reign (Photos) by henryanna36: 9:32pm On Jan 15, 2017
As shared by Katsina state Governor Aminu Bello Masari.....

'It was an epic occasion today at Kankara town as history was made in Katsina State .

It was indeed a great honor for me to receive cattle rustlers and vigilante members who had decided to renounce causing security treat and laying down there arms today , i had said several times that dialogue is best for us to run a better government .

I have Alhaji Mannir Yakubu Deputy Governor , The Hon Speaker of the Katsina State House of Assembly, Rt. Hon. Aliyu Sabi'u Ibrahim Muduru, the Secretary to the Katsina State Government, Alhaji Mustafa Mohammed Inuwa, members of the Katsina State House of Assembly, members of the Katsina State Executive Council, Local Government Heads of Administration, traditional and religious leaders, top Federal and State governments functionaries from neighbouring Kano, Kaduna, Zamfara and Jigawa with me to witness this historic occasion that has never happen anywhere in the northern part of the country - Dallatun Katsina , Matawallen Hausa , Shettima Alamma .

#MASARI4ALL'

Source: http://www.trezzyhelm.com/2017/01/cattle-rustlers-drop-their-weapons-to.html?m=1

1 Like

Re: Cattle Rustlers Surrender Guns To Katsina Governor For Peace To Reign (Photos) by henryanna36: 9:32pm On Jan 15, 2017

2 Likes

Re: Cattle Rustlers Surrender Guns To Katsina Governor For Peace To Reign (Photos) by sweetval: 9:32pm On Jan 15, 2017
Good move and please warn them seriously. They can't continue shedding innocent blood like it's a joke.

1 Like

Re: Cattle Rustlers Surrender Guns To Katsina Governor For Peace To Reign (Photos) by littlewonders: 9:35pm On Jan 15, 2017
I don't know what to say yet! Until they(moslem) condemn the serial killing of Christians

4 Likes

Re: Cattle Rustlers Surrender Guns To Katsina Governor For Peace To Reign (Photos) by Nobody: 9:35pm On Jan 15, 2017
Hmmmmm
Re: Cattle Rustlers Surrender Guns To Katsina Governor For Peace To Reign (Photos) by thesicilian: 9:35pm On Jan 15, 2017
And few days later the guns will be returned to them.

9 Likes

Re: Cattle Rustlers Surrender Guns To Katsina Governor For Peace To Reign (Photos) by ifex370(m): 9:38pm On Jan 15, 2017
thesicilian:

All is see is 'Show business'

13 Likes

Re: Cattle Rustlers Surrender Guns To Katsina Governor For Peace To Reign (Photos) by Agadsman(m): 9:44pm On Jan 15, 2017
all these acts are just for the news joor.

1 Like

Re: Cattle Rustlers Surrender Guns To Katsina Governor For Peace To Reign (Photos) by ufuosman(m): 9:51pm On Jan 15, 2017
Good move, Kaduna and kano, ova to you both. Surrender all!
Re: Cattle Rustlers Surrender Guns To Katsina Governor For Peace To Reign (Photos) by ufuosman(m): 9:51pm On Jan 15, 2017
Good move, Kaduna and kano. Oya Surrender all!
Re: Cattle Rustlers Surrender Guns To Katsina Governor For Peace To Reign (Photos) by auggie340(f): 10:01pm On Jan 15, 2017
And just like dat....they are free to go
may the wasted lives of the victims rest in peace
Rip Justice

1 Like

Re: Cattle Rustlers Surrender Guns To Katsina Governor For Peace To Reign (Photos) by koladebrainiac(m): 10:11pm On Jan 15, 2017
Hian
Its only Yoruba i pity
We are not armed.
So if war beak out now where will yoruba run to.

God someone should please wake we yoruba ul

3 Likes

Re: Cattle Rustlers Surrender Guns To Katsina Governor For Peace To Reign (Photos) by Emescot(m): 10:13pm On Jan 15, 2017
shocked Chimo! Are they hunters or cattle rearers because am not understanding at all!!!
Re: Cattle Rustlers Surrender Guns To Katsina Governor For Peace To Reign (Photos) by nwaanambra1(m): 10:30pm On Jan 15, 2017
the Christians in the north should start arming themselves for self defense - one they start arming themselves, the Muslim hausa-fulani terrorists will respect their boundaries!

the muslims are scared of people who can defend themselves!

4 Likes

Re: Cattle Rustlers Surrender Guns To Katsina Governor For Peace To Reign (Photos) by KingNom(m): 10:40pm On Jan 15, 2017
A vision, so real, it seems a prophecy.
I saw them with knives, daggers, weapons of all kinds running in different directions, thirsty for blood
They would ask 'are you ours or not?' and as many as did not belong to their group, were hacked and killed with the weapons. There were bodies of the slain christians and others littered everywhere.
The buildings were not left out, they torched the buildings, shops, offices and houses of those who were not adherents of their religion. They approached me to ask the same question but I can not really say how I evaded them.
When they left, I saw a young lady in her early twenties crying, looking for where to run to. I helped her as she kept dodging them. It was as if I could read their moves.
We kept on running together with others joining us, as we kept looking for where to hide from the blood thirsty ones till the law enforcement agents came, preceding the Governor. It happened in a business nerve centre in Nassarawa State.
The atmosphere read ''strike them, clear them, kill them, let none survive, then when you done, we will come in to ensure to peace. We will keep doing it and spreading into other areas till there are very few of them left"
With a trembling heart, I woke up.

P.S: This calls for more prayers and efforts to avert such disasters

3 Likes

Re: Cattle Rustlers Surrender Guns To Katsina Governor For Peace To Reign (Photos) by Fedayeen02: 10:59pm On Jan 15, 2017
One day there will be no Christian in the north if they don't arm themselves and fight back or be prepared for this Futa Jalon soldiers

2 Likes

Re: Cattle Rustlers Surrender Guns To Katsina Governor For Peace To Reign (Photos) by mykeljosef: 1:39am On Jan 16, 2017
no be me make handbill o

1 Like

Re: Cattle Rustlers Surrender Guns To Katsina Governor For Peace To Reign (Photos) by Blue3k(m): 2:06am On Jan 16, 2017
Yet convincing people to arm themselves for self defense is a herculean task.

2 Likes

Re: Cattle Rustlers Surrender Guns To Katsina Governor For Peace To Reign (Photos) by GMBuhari: 5:02am On Jan 16, 2017
Hehehehe

Castle rustlers have these much gun but the same Fulani herdsmen prefer to cut people with cutlass

That's an irony innit?

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Cattle Rustlers Surrender Guns To Katsina Governor For Peace To Reign (Photos) by MrGreenMavro: 6:12am On Jan 16, 2017
hmm
Re: Cattle Rustlers Surrender Guns To Katsina Governor For Peace To Reign (Photos) by abnsugbe: 6:51am On Jan 16, 2017
thesicilian:

its very simple,they needed New ones and had to drop the old ones.
The fact still Remain that Muslims will FoREEver see Xtains as inFidels

1 Like

Re: Cattle Rustlers Surrender Guns To Katsina Governor For Peace To Reign (Photos) by BackToLife: 7:56am On Jan 16, 2017
Good development, we want more of this.
Re: Cattle Rustlers Surrender Guns To Katsina Governor For Peace To Reign (Photos) by admax(m): 7:57am On Jan 16, 2017
I don't really know how we got here; renting canopies, calling press men and sharing food just to collect dane guns from some people.

Not surprised about the cattle rustlers renowing violence BUT which one is vigilante members who are meant to provide local security also renouncing violence?!

I hope the cattle rustling business will be reduced anyway.

1 Like

Re: Cattle Rustlers Surrender Guns To Katsina Governor For Peace To Reign (Photos) by crazyABO(m): 7:59am On Jan 16, 2017
koladebrainiac:
Hian
Its only Yoruba i pity
We are not armed.
So if war beak out now where will yoruba run to.

God someone should please wake we yoruba ul
so u expect d the yoruba to also act like a blood sucker ryt?

1 Like

Re: Cattle Rustlers Surrender Guns To Katsina Governor For Peace To Reign (Photos) by phemmie06(m): 7:59am On Jan 16, 2017
Tomorrow we will hear of another attack but why can't they be treated the same way ND were treated or the Boko Haram
Re: Cattle Rustlers Surrender Guns To Katsina Governor For Peace To Reign (Photos) by nerodenero: 8:03am On Jan 16, 2017
This is serious!

To say Katsina is a stone throw from Kaduna isn't exaggeration and yet Fulani Herdsmen in Katsina are surrendering while Hell Rufai is paying same Fulani herdsmen to stop killings in Kaduna. Will surrendering and not prosecuting these beasts end their desire to go on killing spree?

This simply means "Hell" knows the Fulani herdsmen for him to be able to pay them. Has that stopped the killings?

Hell Rufai, kwantinu!!!

1 Like

Re: Cattle Rustlers Surrender Guns To Katsina Governor For Peace To Reign (Photos) by lonelydora: 8:03am On Jan 16, 2017
Story......When are the "killer herdsmen" giving up theirs.
Re: Cattle Rustlers Surrender Guns To Katsina Governor For Peace To Reign (Photos) by YesNo(m): 8:04am On Jan 16, 2017
Guns EVERYWHERE
Re: Cattle Rustlers Surrender Guns To Katsina Governor For Peace To Reign (Photos) by Nobody: 8:04am On Jan 16, 2017
I see no AK47 ..... Nonsense.
Re: Cattle Rustlers Surrender Guns To Katsina Governor For Peace To Reign (Photos) by Dc4life(m): 8:05am On Jan 16, 2017
They needs to be questioned on how they got the rifles if our security operatives are really serious in crime fighting. They shouldn't be freed just like that without intelligence gathering from them.
Re: Cattle Rustlers Surrender Guns To Katsina Governor For Peace To Reign (Photos) by emynike2001(m): 8:05am On Jan 16, 2017
C H I S O S !!!!
Re: Cattle Rustlers Surrender Guns To Katsina Governor For Peace To Reign (Photos) by arsenic33(m): 8:06am On Jan 16, 2017
Good to hear

(1) (2) (Reply)

FCT Police Did Not Arrest Any Protesters Over Revolution Now In Abuja — CP / Labour Party Carries Put Free Medical Outreach In Shomolu (Pictures) / Buhari Reacts To Human Rights Reports Alleging Abuse of Female IDPs in the North

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.