Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,074 members, 7,814,723 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 06:18 PM

I Will Win The Election With A Landslide - Yahaya Bello Boasts - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / I Will Win The Election With A Landslide - Yahaya Bello Boasts (15964 Views)

2023: No Candidate Can Have A Landslide Victory - Aderogba Otunla(Photo, Trends) / Kogi Has Been Faring Well Under My Watch', Gov. Bello Boasts Of Achievements / Umar Bago Supports Buhari's Re-Election With 100 Cars (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Will Win The Election With A Landslide - Yahaya Bello Boasts by HeWrites(m): 6:46am On Jun 15, 2019
Kogi State Governor, Yahaya Bello, has said that he would be re-elected without hassles, in a blunt response to questions about his political strength, Igbere TV reports.

Igbere TV reports that Mr. Bello said on Friday after meeting President Muhammadu Buhari behind closed doors at the Presidential Villa, Abuja that perceived internal crisis in the All Progressives Congress (APC) in Kogi would not stop his re-election.

“I am the governor today and Insha Allah, l will return back as the governor for another four years, after the November 16 election. As for the ticket, the analogy is that the tenant cannot send the landlord out of his house,” Bello boasted.

“So, APC in Kogi state was rebuilt by me, after the good job done by our late leader, His Excellency, Alhaji Abubakar Audu. After his demise, l came, rebuilt it from the scratch to what it is today.

“That is evident in the last outing of the party where we had 25/25, in the State House of Assembly. We also won 7 out of the 9 contested positions in the House of Representatives and two out of the three Senate seats in the Senate.

“So, anybody that is making such noise does not disturb me because, in market place, noise is allowed. You know, Kogi politics is the loudest. So, people must make noise and you can’t stop that.”

A vocal critic of Bello, Senator Dino Melaye, recently joined the race for the governorship seat, adding more problems for Bello.

The governor, however, appearing unruffled, said he was confident of winning the governorship election with a wide margin.

Source; http://igberetvnews.com/776870/just-in-i-will-win-the-election-with-a-landslide-gov-yahaya-bello-boasts/

1 Like

Re: I Will Win The Election With A Landslide - Yahaya Bello Boasts by argon500: 6:49am On Jun 15, 2019
If that's the case, then Kogi people are really big mumu..

93 Likes 7 Shares

Re: I Will Win The Election With A Landslide - Yahaya Bello Boasts by CalabarPikin: 6:51am On Jun 15, 2019
Even when ur party has lost confidence in you....

Just start packing ur things already...

17 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Will Win The Election With A Landslide - Yahaya Bello Boasts by Obascoetubi: 6:54am On Jun 15, 2019
argon500:
If that's the case, then Kogi people are really big mumu..
No, bello already arranged how he would rig election.

60 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Will Win The Election With A Landslide - Yahaya Bello Boasts by argon500: 6:55am On Jun 15, 2019
Obascoetubi:
No, bello already arranged how he would rig election.

Apc should denied him the tickets.. That's the best option..

Bello and Dino are No No for me

15 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Will Win The Election With A Landslide - Yahaya Bello Boasts by aolawale025: 7:07am On Jun 15, 2019
This guynis depending on something

4 Likes

Re: I Will Win The Election With A Landslide - Yahaya Bello Boasts by GOFRONT(m): 7:08am On Jun 15, 2019
cool
If a Mace Snatcher can be made the Deputy Senate president, then Yaya Bello's second tenure dream is Not yet Averted??

55 Likes

Re: I Will Win The Election With A Landslide - Yahaya Bello Boasts by UAE123(m): 7:13am On Jun 15, 2019
first thing first, win your party gubernatorial ticket before saying you will win the main election

2 Likes

Re: I Will Win The Election With A Landslide - Yahaya Bello Boasts by Obascoetubi: 7:18am On Jun 15, 2019
argon500:

Apc should denied him the tickets.. That's the best option..
Bello and Dino are No No for me
me, i like Dino, am in kogi too.

21 Likes

Re: I Will Win The Election With A Landslide - Yahaya Bello Boasts by argon500: 7:20am On Jun 15, 2019
Obascoetubi:
me, i like Dino, am in kogi too.

So apart from Dino, no better person in Pdp?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I Will Win The Election With A Landslide - Yahaya Bello Boasts by Obascoetubi: 7:31am On Jun 15, 2019
argon500:

Not yet.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I Will Win The Election With A Landslide - Yahaya Bello Boasts by argon500: 7:32am On Jun 15, 2019
Obascoetubi:
Not yet.

And the election is some months away..
Re: I Will Win The Election With A Landslide - Yahaya Bello Boasts by philcz(m): 7:38am On Jun 15, 2019
The man that gives clueless and incompetence a meaning is here bragging of winning an election. God, only you can airpus in this country.

18 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Will Win The Election With A Landslide - Yahaya Bello Boasts by Obascoetubi: 7:39am On Jun 15, 2019
argon500:

And the election is some months away..
there is igala man called echo cho, (jibril isah) but he is now a senator, no strong candidate like Dino at the moment.
Re: I Will Win The Election With A Landslide - Yahaya Bello Boasts by argon500: 7:40am On Jun 15, 2019
Obascoetubi:
there is igala man called echo cho, (jibril isah) but he is now a senator, no strong candidate like Dino at the moment.

I doubt is there is also strong candidates like Bello in Apc.. That speaks much of Kogi state

5 Likes

Re: I Will Win The Election With A Landslide - Yahaya Bello Boasts by Obascoetubi: 7:47am On Jun 15, 2019
argon500:

I doubt is there is also strong candidates like Bello in Apc.. That speaks much of Kogi state
I'm igala man & i can tell u that the man called echo cho can beat bello if he decided to contest...

9 Likes

Re: I Will Win The Election With A Landslide - Yahaya Bello Boasts by elchariotlp: 8:14am On Jun 15, 2019
If APC gives him ticket, he will likely win the election.

Bello is heartless and the Violence he will unleash in the state during the election will be second to none in Nigeria.

I just pity the innocent soul that will be lost in the process.

28 Likes

Re: I Will Win The Election With A Landslide - Yahaya Bello Boasts by myddmodnabastard: 9:45am On Jun 15, 2019
good luck to you and kogi people

1 Like

Re: I Will Win The Election With A Landslide - Yahaya Bello Boasts by binsanni(m): 10:28am On Jun 15, 2019
If APC can still support this man in this coming election, that means they are all scammers indeed
Including there Oga at the top

13 Likes

Re: I Will Win The Election With A Landslide - Yahaya Bello Boasts by Bossontop(m): 12:15pm On Jun 15, 2019
undecided
I bin wan talk say na impossibility but maybe kogi pipu no get sense. so........idk

[img]https://media1./images/808e2977ff1c5b2089e900f877545039/tenor.gif?itemid=5742406[/img]

17 Likes

Re: I Will Win The Election With A Landslide - Yahaya Bello Boasts by athaboi(f): 12:16pm On Jun 15, 2019
I believe him...that guy is too rugged and can do anything to win that election. Is going to be bloody I tell you
Re: I Will Win The Election With A Landslide - Yahaya Bello Boasts by sammyj: 12:16pm On Jun 15, 2019
Ok. Let’s wait and see. Time will tell
Re: I Will Win The Election With A Landslide - Yahaya Bello Boasts by MobilityExpress: 12:17pm On Jun 15, 2019
I just hope they won't turn Kogi to another war zone because of their selfish interests. These our Nigerian politicians should fear God oh

3 Likes

Re: I Will Win The Election With A Landslide - Yahaya Bello Boasts by Belial06: 12:18pm On Jun 15, 2019

14 Likes

Re: I Will Win The Election With A Landslide - Yahaya Bello Boasts by Belial06: 12:19pm On Jun 15, 2019
GOFRONT:
cool
If a Mace Snatcher can be made the Deputy Senate president, then Yaya Bello's second tenure dream is Not yet Averted??

You have a good point after all it's in Nigeria so anything can happen there
Re: I Will Win The Election With A Landslide - Yahaya Bello Boasts by kingkuntaval: 12:21pm On Jun 15, 2019
Why not? Most Nigerians are foolish and tribalistic.
Re: I Will Win The Election With A Landslide - Yahaya Bello Boasts by UbanmeUdie: 12:22pm On Jun 15, 2019
shocked

Even Ikpeazu will win this baboon in any contest.

Bello pls put your mouth where your stupidity is.

2 Likes

Re: I Will Win The Election With A Landslide - Yahaya Bello Boasts by Oricha79(m): 12:22pm On Jun 15, 2019
Arrogant idiot
Re: I Will Win The Election With A Landslide - Yahaya Bello Boasts by Ubdavis(m): 12:22pm On Jun 15, 2019
Akpabio been run mouth pass u...

5 Likes

Re: I Will Win The Election With A Landslide - Yahaya Bello Boasts by Starkid3010(m): 12:24pm On Jun 15, 2019
argon500:

why did you think is not the best guy to fight this man.....
Suggest another man??
That's well known

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Pictures Of Destroyed Borno Way Road, Ebute-metta / Nigeria Grants Citizenship To 174 Foreigners / Amaechi’s Confirmation, Formal Approval Of Corruption – PDP

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.