Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,235 members, 7,818,788 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 03:30 AM

How MMM Members Can Help Themselves Now - Investment - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / How MMM Members Can Help Themselves Now (462 Views)

MMM Posts Christmas Greeting. Angry Participants React (Photos) / MMM Nigeria This Is How MMM Zimbabwe Crashed. / Exposed: How MMM 'number 1 Guider' Collected Over N1B Within 1year (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

How MMM Members Can Help Themselves Now by Lamborghini(m): 11:57pm On Jan 15, 2017
I am only looking out for you guys.

I also pray everyone gets their money out of the system in Jesus name, amen.

And I won't call MMM participants greedy. Many of them desperately needed money that is why they did it knowing fully well they might lose in the end.
Besides I know it is their money and they have a right to do whatever they want with it without people mocking them or insulting them or laughing at them.
Many people gamble different types of gamble in our lives. We all take one form of risk or the other.
People who bet on sports games are there, people doing ijebu gambling are also there and nobody is mocking them so please let us have sympathy for our fellow man and mind the way we laugh at others.
You all have made mistakes before so put yourself in their shoes, will you like to be insulted and mocked for a mistake you made?

My reason for starting this thread is to genuinely advice MMM participants.
I want all those doing MMM to realise that your topmost guiders are the majority of people that are with your money so its crucial for them to put money back into the system so people will get their cash back.
Guiders with 1000 downlines and more below them should put money back. Hold your guiders to ransome to provide for waiting participants because I can assure you they are now millionaires on your hard earned money.

I am not attacking MMM members, my thread is directed at the thieves they call guiders who always collect their 10 percent of downlines money whether or not they put money for others.

You people should demand PH from your guiders please. Be wise.

1 Like

Re: How MMM Members Can Help Themselves Now by Lamborghini(m): 12:02am On Jan 16, 2017
And may thunder fire any guider that has refused to ph after collecting millions from others. You either give it back or the sweetness of that money will turn to ashes in your mouth.

In jesus name, amen.

(1) (Reply)

Guaranteed Monthly 20% ROI On Football Bet / Ponzi Site Discounts / I Need Bitcoin

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.