Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,791 members, 7,862,618 topics. Date: Sunday, 16 June 2024 at 08:59 PM

Presidency Launches #AskVillaNG To Address Questions From Nigerians Weekly - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Presidency Launches #AskVillaNG To Address Questions From Nigerians Weekly (8293 Views)

NASS Pleads With Nigerians To Stop Tweeting At Him. See Reactions From Nigerians / Presidency Launches Television And Radio Programme To Promote Buhari’s Policies / Goodluck Jonathan's Christmas Message And Reactions From Nigerians (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Presidency Launches #AskVillaNG To Address Questions From Nigerians Weekly by bankyblue(m): 7:46am On Jan 16, 2017
Who go answer us among them?
Re: Presidency Launches #AskVillaNG To Address Questions From Nigerians Weekly by Nobody: 7:47am On Jan 16, 2017
As if they will give you a sincere answer to what you ask. Yeye

1 Like

Re: Presidency Launches #AskVillaNG To Address Questions From Nigerians Weekly by bcashy: 7:49am On Jan 16, 2017
BUHARImyDOG:
TO ALL THE AFONJA MUZLEMS MAY GOD RULE YOUR DESTINY AS PMB IS RULING THE ZOO SHOUT AMEN

Wereyyyyyyyyy.......I just hope those that own u can see to ur matter in earnest.......cos u are loosing it fast...

1 Like

Re: Presidency Launches #AskVillaNG To Address Questions From Nigerians Weekly by ArabMopol(m): 7:55am On Jan 16, 2017
Dullard buhari is just acting as if he don't know current situation of Nigeria economy , asking questions will that reduce current price of kerosene, very shameful despite our literacy rate, we still have to vote for 90years old farmer to lead a country lead a country with over 20million graduates, I advice pro sai baba earlier to save their strength because famine will besiege Nigeria, so they will have enough strength to wail when hunger start hitting them from all angle, this is just the beginning,

1 Like

Re: Presidency Launches #AskVillaNG To Address Questions From Nigerians Weekly by Spidermon: 8:02am On Jan 16, 2017
Buhari matter be like top striker wey dem sign come EPL with record signing fee but then scores only 2 goals in the entire season.
Re: Presidency Launches #AskVillaNG To Address Questions From Nigerians Weekly by trumpclinton247: 8:15am On Jan 16, 2017
when is he going to resign or be impeached
Re: Presidency Launches #AskVillaNG To Address Questions From Nigerians Weekly by phemmie06(m): 8:15am On Jan 16, 2017
#Askvillang when is Buhari resigning as the president?
Did the APC led government aware of hardship in the country, if yes what is the meaning of 7b house for vp? I don ask my own here
Re: Presidency Launches #AskVillaNG To Address Questions From Nigerians Weekly by Okeikpu(m): 8:30am On Jan 16, 2017
In a con3 where animals dey run things
Nothing wey you no go hear or see
No running water
No steady light yrs to yrs
No security
No transport network
No food
IS ONLY AN MBE WUD SAY HE'S FROM DS COUNTRY
Re: Presidency Launches #AskVillaNG To Address Questions From Nigerians Weekly by comos: 8:33am On Jan 16, 2017
what happens to presidential media chat ?

I think it is better for the president to speak directly to Nigerians
Re: Presidency Launches #AskVillaNG To Address Questions From Nigerians Weekly by Nobody: 8:44am On Jan 16, 2017
Useless government. Black race, cursed race
Re: Presidency Launches #AskVillaNG To Address Questions From Nigerians Weekly by Nobody: 8:50am On Jan 16, 2017
Nice 1
Re: Presidency Launches #AskVillaNG To Address Questions From Nigerians Weekly by ruudcruise(m): 8:56am On Jan 16, 2017
Oga Linus Mohammed is behind this scheme

Re: Presidency Launches #AskVillaNG To Address Questions From Nigerians Weekly by signz: 9:01am On Jan 16, 2017
BUHARImyDOG:
TO ALL THE AFONJA MUZLEMS MAY GOD RULE YOUR DESTINY AS PMB IS RULING THE ZOO SHOUT AMEN

You just reminded me of what APC online followers used to taunt PDP supporters both on NL and Twitter. cheesy cheesy cheesy

Wonder how many of those APC supporters (Not Atheists) would say AMEN/AMIN to this prayer now undecided

At topic We need the Presidential Media Chat back. We can send our questions thru Twitter, Whatsapp, FB, etc.
Re: Presidency Launches #AskVillaNG To Address Questions From Nigerians Weekly by Ehmdey: 9:43am On Jan 16, 2017
TonyeBarcanista:
Just to appear like they care when they don't.

My brother,they are just too useless for human likings.
They are just creating forum to shun our likings because non of them will open there eye to the truth and try to solving it,who does that,not the FG.

1 Like

Re: Presidency Launches #AskVillaNG To Address Questions From Nigerians Weekly by ephi123(f): 9:49am On Jan 16, 2017
They can come here to Nairaland and see people's comments and opinions about them. Lying government.
Re: Presidency Launches #AskVillaNG To Address Questions From Nigerians Weekly by dsocioemmy(m): 10:13am On Jan 16, 2017
Mtchewwww... Clueless set of humans. I pity whoever will handle that account.
Re: Presidency Launches #AskVillaNG To Address Questions From Nigerians Weekly by fitinwell: 10:18am On Jan 16, 2017
ANOTHER BILLIONS OF NAIRA WASTED TO BUILD JUST A HASHTAG #ASKVILLNG " TRUELY THIS GOVERNMENT IS DUMB
Re: Presidency Launches #AskVillaNG To Address Questions From Nigerians Weekly by mayorchelsea(m): 10:30am On Jan 16, 2017
I just hope people will not ask questions on twitter that will disgrace them and they'll start looking for them.You wanna ask question, edit your identity or real name because those overzealous DSS or Police may start tracking you for embarrassing the Presidency.
Re: Presidency Launches #AskVillaNG To Address Questions From Nigerians Weekly by BeClever: 10:31am On Jan 16, 2017
QuietHammer:

What exactly do you want?

Buhari dead!!
Re: Presidency Launches #AskVillaNG To Address Questions From Nigerians Weekly by UchaNwababa: 12:36pm On Jan 16, 2017
EbonyLouis:
Election is near so they have remembered us again.
Today is my birthday peeple and my prayer is that this will be my last birthday as a bachelor.
I'm searching for a loyal woman for a relationship that will lead to marriage.
My number is 07034581975.
i have one 4U Remi Tinubu the menu pulse
Re: Presidency Launches #AskVillaNG To Address Questions From Nigerians Weekly by Emassive(m): 1:52pm On Jan 16, 2017
#AskVillaNg please when will Lai Mohamend drop a new Lie
Re: Presidency Launches #AskVillaNG To Address Questions From Nigerians Weekly by QuietHammer(m): 3:34pm On Jan 16, 2017
BeClever:

Buhari dead!!
Please, be clever
Re: Presidency Launches #AskVillaNG To Address Questions From Nigerians Weekly by amodu(m): 11:47pm On Jan 16, 2017
What has been the impact of 'Change begins with me'
Here is #AskVillaNG

I cross my finger and as well comment my reserve
Re: Presidency Launches #AskVillaNG To Address Questions From Nigerians Weekly by jaydee87(m): 9:00am On Jan 17, 2017
I pray we Nigerians see good in this. cos we always looking for an excuse to fault the government. but really those saying Na scam and lies. what have you done for nigeria.? use the #AskVillaNG

(1) (2) (Reply)

Aisha Yusuf From Edo ,P Square From East ,burna Boy From River And.dj Switch Abi / Mend Plans To Attack Lagos And Abuja / FG Adds 370m Gas Supply To Generate 5,000MW By December

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.