Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,902 members, 7,828,183 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 04:49 AM

DNB : An Introduction To Making $2000 Selling Domain Names -- Free Tutorial - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / DNB : An Introduction To Making $2000 Selling Domain Names -- Free Tutorial (979 Views)

How To Be Rich Selling EXPIRED Domain Names With Proofs. / How To Make Money Selling Domain, Sites, Blog And Apps On Flippa. / How To Earn A Decent Living, Designing Mobile Applications(free Tutorial) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

DNB : An Introduction To Making $2000 Selling Domain Names -- Free Tutorial by CosmicJames(m): 6:25am On Jan 16, 2017
The domain name industry is extremely active and competitive, which makes it no surprise that so many people are becoming involved in buying and selling domain names on a daily basis. Unfortunately, there is a lot of misinformation online concerning the value and selling process of domain names.

If you're interested in profiting from one of the fastest growing industries in the world, then it's important to have the facts on domaineering.

What we will cover in this lesson.

1. How To Understand The Right Value of a Domain Name?
2. How to Sell a Domain Name at The Highest Price?
3. Where Should You Start Your Domain Flipping Business?
4. Is Domains Business Really Profitable?
5. How to Choose Domains That You Can Flip & Make Profit?
6. Can You Really Start Flipping Domains to Make Money?
etc.

The ebook version of this tutorial will be available for free download in my facebook group.
To join my facebook group,
follow this link >> https://www./1844949509081101/

1 Like 1 Share

Re: DNB : An Introduction To Making $2000 Selling Domain Names -- Free Tutorial by CosmicJames(m): 9:49am On Jan 16, 2017
Update coming up shortly. loading....50% completed

1 Like 1 Share

Re: DNB : An Introduction To Making $2000 Selling Domain Names -- Free Tutorial by CosmicJames(m): 5:31am On Jan 17, 2017
Lesson 7.1
Domain Name Business.

1. How To Understand The Right Value Of A Domain,

A domain name is an identification string that defines a realm of administrative autonomy, authority or control within the Internet. Domain names are formed by the rules and procedures of the Domain Name System (DNS). Any name registered in the DNS is a domain name.

Do you know what should be the right value of a domain name?
If you are just beginning to flip domains, you may have this question in mind. So here’s what I have to say about this.
It’s crucial to understand the right value of a domain name for a domain flipper or you may end up selling a high quality premium domain at a cheaper price.
That’s obviously not your purpose.
You may have just purchased a domain name for $10 or $100. But it doesn’t have to cost the same or near to that amount to someone looking for a perfect domain for their online business.
The only way to make them buy your domain is to make them realize how valuable your domain can be for their business. That’s all.
But it’s the most difficult part and will take time to learn.
A domain name is an integral part of any online business.
Depending on the kind of business the domain is representing it can cost anything from $100 to $100000 or even more.
Facebook paid $8.5 million to acquire FB.com. It’s more than 42 times the amount the company originally paid to acquire Facebook.com
Do you understand why the domain is costing millions of dollars?
Because the domain has so much value to Facebook.
This is how domain flipping business becomes so profitable if only the right domains are chosen and promoted to the right buyers.
You may now find it difficult to choose a domain that you can flip for millions.
Truly speaking these kinds of opportunities are very rare. You should be considered lucky if you have found one.
But you will find many domains to be sold anywhere from $100 to $1000.
This is very common.
These domains are most of the times purchased for around $10 which is the usual cost of a domain name.
However sometimes people buy domains for $100 or more to resell it later at a higher price. It’s only possible if you have found a great domain with enough flipping opportunities.
However the process of understanding the right value of a domain names takes time to learn. But beginners usually don’t understand this simple truth.
They always have this question in mind. This is what made me write this article.
The purpose of writing this article is to inform you that there is no surefire ways to understand the right value of a domain name. However, there are some ways to choose the right domains to flip.
Hopefully you have found a suitable answer to your question in the article mentioned above. Those were the qualities a domain must have if you decide to flip it for more profit.
The actual understanding of what price to ask for a domain name is something you will learn slowly with experience.
But you can always check Flippa.com or other online domain marketplaces to see what kind of domains are being sold. It will give you an idea.
You can definitely ask for any price for your domains. But you will always have the risk of not being able to sell.
The price should be something a buyer would be interested to pay and still makes you the most profit.
So there is no rule to decide the exact price of a domain. As a domain flipper, you should remember that the price should be anything someone would like to pay making you the most profit at the same time.
Now it’s up to you what price you would ask for a domain. Or simply use Estibot.com to appraise your domains. But remember that Estibot can't give the accurate value of a domain name,

1 Like 1 Share

Re: DNB : An Introduction To Making $2000 Selling Domain Names -- Free Tutorial by CosmicJames(m): 6:07am On Jan 17, 2017
Lesson 7.2 (In my facebook group).

How To Sell A Domain Name At The Highest Price?

Are you in domain flipping business and want to learn the art and techniques of selling a domain successfully and profitably?

Then this article is certainly going to help you.

Domains are like internet real estate and as a domain flipper, it’s crucial to learn the art of selling a domain name at the highest possible price.

There are domains that have been sold for millions of dollars.

Here’s an Wikipedia article listing the most expensive domain names ever. >>>>https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_most_expensive_domain_names

It’s true that people have paid that much to acquire just a domain name.

So you can imagine how much you could have earned if you were the owner of one of these domains.

Note that Brandable Names Always Sell More

See screenshot below for brandable domain name examples. Also, join my facebook group to get the complete guide fast. I ll be updating this thread though

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: DNB : An Introduction To Making $2000 Selling Domain Names -- Free Tutorial by goldbitcoin(m): 6:45pm On Jan 19, 2017
[How can you help to get the requirement on anebijericho@gmail.com or WhatsApp 08095016099

quote author=CosmicJames post=52843561]

The domain name industry is extremely active and competitive, which makes it no surprise that so many people are becoming involved in buying and selling domain names on a daily basis. Unfortunately, there is a lot of misinformation online concerning the value and selling process of domain names.

If you're interested in profiting from one of the fastest growing industries in the world, then it's important to have the facts on domaineering.

What we will cover in this lesson.

1. How To Understand The Right Value of a Domain Name?
2. How to Sell a Domain Name at The Highest Price?
3. Where Should You Start Your Domain Flipping Business?
4. Is Domains Business Really Profitable?
5. How to Choose Domains That You Can Flip & Make Profit?
6. Can You Really Start Flipping Domains to Make Money?
etc.

The ebook version of this tutorial will be available for free download in my facebook group.
To join my facebook group,
follow this link >> https://www./1844949509081101/

[/quote]
Re: DNB : An Introduction To Making $2000 Selling Domain Names -- Free Tutorial by yellowman2225(m): 9:54pm On Jan 19, 2017
Our binary Options app is launching in 2-3 days time. This app gives alert with over 90% accuracy. Hurry now and take the front seat before the application goes premium.
Download the app from Google Dropbox in the link below and install on your Android or Apple iOS device. Kindly give us you feedback towards successful launch of this life changing app
https://www.dropbox.com/pri/get/-BINARY_OPTIONS_ALERT_4302729.apk?_subject_uid=488514128&w=AAAxEZ3Nj5A-2ARbA
THE DEFINITION OF BINARY OPTIONS
The word binary stands for “having two parts”. Generally speaking, all you need to do is predict either “Call” or “Put“. BO trading has only two investment possibilities for you to predict and then choose between.
Thos is simpler, easier, less time consuming and better than Forex. All you need to do is take action when you need to on your phone or on your computer.
To use binary options
1. You sign up with a binary options broker
2. You fund the account as u like with as low as $1 ( this is ur money, nobody is taking it away from you and ure not giving any downline)
3. You start trading with it investment.
4. That's all
How will you know how to trade?
That's when the app comes in; The app gives you signal of what to do at anytime. For those familiar with Forex, EURUSD means eur vs usd. So if the app says eurusd is rising in 20 minutes, all you need do is go to ur binary options broker and place a trade that EURUSD is rising in 20 mins, once that is right, you get between 75-90% returns on your money instantly.
If u have $10 for that particular trade, it becomes between $18-$19 immediately in your account balance.
Please Google it. This is not Ponzi, is not hyip and it's been around for over 20 years.
*Why are we just knowing recently if it has been existing for so long?*
You are not familiar with the currency market. Till today, some don't know / can't explain what Forex is?
*How I'm i sure I will not lose?*
Thats where the app comes in. The app has been tested to be right over 90% of the time it gives signal
*Will I have time to trade?*
Yes, you don't need to be on your computer 24/7. The app is already there for you as lo g as your data is "ON" the app sends alert to you immediately when there's a need to trade and you act accordingly.
This explanation is so shallow but anyone with slightest idea of the financial markets will understand.
Re: DNB : An Introduction To Making $2000 Selling Domain Names -- Free Tutorial by Nad95: 11:17am On Jan 20, 2017
Sir, how will I join ur Facebook group. My email id nnamdiokore97@gmail.com. Phone number is 09098091769.
Re: DNB : An Introduction To Making $2000 Selling Domain Names -- Free Tutorial by CosmicJames(m): 12:12am On Jan 21, 2017
Nad95:
Sir, how will I join ur Facebook group. My email id nnamdiokore97@gmail.com. Phone number is 09098091769.
Follow this link to the group
https://web./1844949509081101/

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (Reply)

How Can I Get Loan. Pls Help...i Will Pay 20% Interest / Exchange Rates For Dollar, Pounds And Euro To Naira - Today (30/3/2017) / Nairalanders In Uyo, What Will You Be Doing This Weekend.. Let's Make It a Date

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.