Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,231 members, 7,818,781 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 03:00 AM

Why Ruzu Herbal Bitters NOW - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Why Ruzu Herbal Bitters NOW (649 Views)

Ruzu Herbal Bitters - For Weak Erection, Vaginal Discharge & Gonorrhea / Ruzu Herbal Tea / Ruzu Herbal Bitters Has Broken Records! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Why Ruzu Herbal Bitters NOW by bosa1(m): 7:55am On Jan 16, 2017
Lately, I have been receiving calls from people after I posted different things about Ruzu Herbal Bitters on this platform.
Wonder why people have been demanding for it in huge quantities from different part of the country?
Wonder why even after using it, they recommend it to their friends and family?
This is because it works like MAGIC!!!

THIS IS NO HYPE!
RUZU HERBAL BITTERS is a natural and non-alcoholic bitters that helps with so many diseases in the body. Its not just another supplement, its effectiveness is visible under 24 hours in most cases.

A common question asked is how does Ruzu works for almost all diseases? How come it appears that Ruzu can help with so much?

The answer to this question is as simple as ABC and if you want to get more answers to questions on Ruzu Herbal Bitters, you can visit www.theherbremedy.com/frequently-asked-questions

It is a scientific axiom today that underlying most, if not all diseases is Oxidative Stress. Not only does Ruzu mop up free radicals and reactive oxygen species, it reverses lipid peroxidation and cellular damage. That's why it appears to effectively mediate in a number of medical issues.

Most drugs or xenobiotic cause organ damage by inducing or aggravating oxidative stress that Ruzu effectively nip in the bud. Little wonder then why components in Ruzu can check the potential of other drugs and possibly other components in Ruzu to induce or aggravate oxidative stress. So Ruzu can protect us from itself? Yes!

With testimonies coming in daily from real people across the country that are experiencing the efficacy of Ruzu, we are convinced this is truly nature at its best in a bottle. From High Blood Pressure lowered to Sugar Level reduced, from Erectile Dysfunction to Vaginal Discharge, from Back Pain to Arthritis, from Pile to Detoxification, Ruzu is solving problems, restoring health and putting smiles on the face of many.
If you know anyone who suffers from any of these
challenges, Ruzu Herbal Bitters is the Solution.

Diabetes
Sexual under performance
Typhoid and Malaria
Vaginal Discharge
Menstruation anomalies
High Blood Pressure
Waist, Back and Joint Pains
Fibroid
Infertility (Male and Female)
Gonorrhea/Staphylococcus
Syphilis
Pile
Obesity/Stomach Troubles
Detoxifies the Kidneys and tones the Liver

Ruzu doesn’t just help with your health; it also can help your finances. With distributors currently been sourced nationwide, you can join many others & me on this amazing journey of raising healthy and wealthy families nationwide.

Interested in making an extra million Naira before this year ends, this is an opportunity you can maximize. Ask me how!

Buzz me and I will be excited to not only sell you your first bottle but your first carton and guide you through the path of enjoying extra income solving real problems for real people.

Re: Why Ruzu Herbal Bitters NOW by bosa1(m): 7:39am On Mar 06, 2017
1 month ago…I was shown the full picture below, of people who had gone online to raise money for brother Ben Herbert. The Doctors had fixed a date for his leg to be amputated from the Knee. He had a wound, he also had diabetes, and the wound was rotting and getting worse. A fellow distributor and citizen of TRN came to me to ask if we could sacrifice one carton of Ruzu to show what Ruzu can do for this man. I obliged.

By the time Ben’s friends took to social media, he was already on a wheel chair, and it was N2.5m that was required to set things right. Setting things right meant, getting the leg amputated and not walking again.

The pictures speak for themselves, but the video will be more dangerous, wait for it. In less than 4 weeks, and with less than 4 bottles of Ruzu - some ingested and some poured on the wound, Ben Herbert is OFF the WHEEL CHAIR, and the wound is almost fully healed. Look at the pictures! The Challenge of N2.5million that would have resulted in the man being on a wheel chair all his life has been solved by less than N12,000. God is using Ruzu to turn people’s situations around, and we give Him all the glory. This is just one of the testimonies of Ruzu usage - This is as recent as 2017.

Many times, people are too shy to share their testimonies, sometimes people feel more comfortable to say - Praise the Lord, than explain what actually happened. We understand it, and whether we like it or not, it is God’s doing, it only becomes easy to help others, when we share what we actually did, that God used. Ruzu is a Nigerian product, and you need to hear the testimonies coming in from the Philippines, South Africa, Europe and America.

Some will say, it’s helping a few make money. While it’s far from true, I want to ask those people a question “Who you EPP?”. In a world where everyone and everything takes from you, there are only a few givers. Last year alone, the company demonstrated clearly her commitment by sharing over N600,000,000 among distributors. Some earned as much as N36m while some as little as N10,000. This is outside of RETAIL profits, which are REAL. People are compensated based on their efforts. It’s a fair model. It’s not get rich quick, it’s get rich sure. It’s not chasing after money, it’s adding value, and making people’s lives better because you DARED.

The Ruzu Nation is taking Citizens. The citizens are eligible for leadership opportunities as they drive the value of the Nation. Senators qualify for travel, Governors get Cars and Presidents are given houses. It’s a journey that can be as short as 1 year or as long as 10, but there is a plan for every citizen. While all of these go on, people are adding tremendous value worldwide.

I will gladly spread the word on this, and do my best for the world to know that GOOD things and GREAT people come from Nigeria!

Moses(Ruzu Herbal Bitters Distributor)
#RuzuHerbalBitters #RuzuBitters #HelpingLives

(1) (Reply)

Quackey - The Virus Sucking Healthcare Sector. Nurse Omolola Adams Olatayo / An Morbidly Obese Man Stands On A Three Year Old Child,she Dies Shortly After / Medical Laboratory Scientists Humble Pathologist Doctor

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.