Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,956 members, 7,821,355 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 11:50 AM

More Graphic Photos From The Scene Of Bomb Blast At University Of Maiduguri - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / More Graphic Photos From The Scene Of Bomb Blast At University Of Maiduguri (993 Views)

Photos Of People Running Away From The Scene Of Bomb Blast In Maiduguri / Abba Shettima, Victim Of Bomb Blast In Maiduguri Buried Amidst Tears (pics) / Shettima Visits Scene Of Bomb Blast At University Of Maiduguri (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

More Graphic Photos From The Scene Of Bomb Blast At University Of Maiduguri by zoba88: 8:23am On Jan 16, 2017
Below are graphic photos from the blast at University of Maiduguri Borno state.The photos were shared by Bulama who lives in Maiduguri.

Source: http://www.trezzyhelm.com/2017/01/graphic-photos-from-bomb-blast-at.html?m=1

Re: More Graphic Photos From The Scene Of Bomb Blast At University Of Maiduguri by Nobody: 8:25am On Jan 16, 2017
I have friends who graduated from this University and they told me me bokoharam has never attacked the University even though it has attacked giwa barracks close to the university. But they said bokoharam drove to the school one day and said they'll attack the school one day. Now this shows that truly bokoharam have been defeated because, why didn't they attack the school when they were at the peak of their power? Why attack the defenseless University now that they've been chased out of sambisa It shows that they have been defeated and are trying to look relevant by sneaking in a lone cowardly suicide bomber just to cause panic and ridicule the efforts of the soldiers!
Re: More Graphic Photos From The Scene Of Bomb Blast At University Of Maiduguri by ollysaks: 8:26am On Jan 16, 2017
Jihadist at work.
RIP to the dead
Re: More Graphic Photos From The Scene Of Bomb Blast At University Of Maiduguri by Jengem: 8:27am On Jan 16, 2017
Religion of piss at work
Re: More Graphic Photos From The Scene Of Bomb Blast At University Of Maiduguri by whirlwind7(m): 12:23pm On Jan 16, 2017
lofty900:
I have friends who graduated from this University and they told me me bokoharam has never attacked the University even though it has attacked giwa barracks close to the university. But they said bokoharam drove to the school one day and said they'll attack the school one day. Now this shows that truly bokoharam have been defeated because, why didn't they attack the school when they were at the peak of their power? Why attack the defenseless University now that they've been chased out of sambisa It shows that they have been defeated and are trying to look relevant by sneaking in a lone cowardly suicide bomber just to cause panic and ridicule the efforts of the soldiers!

When they bomb a market in the next few days, you'll still make this comment, right?
When they kill a couple more dozens by month end, you'll still say they are defeated....even when the body count keeps mounting.

Better wake up. Tell me where you have seen any terror group totally annihilated? Once the seed of terrorism is sown anywhere, it doesn't get uprooted.
What gave rise to Boko Haram in the north east still exists. Namely, poverty, illiteracy, corruption, religious intolerance and fanaticism.
I just laugh at anyone living a pipe dream that this people have been wiped out. Even nobody can give a credible account of Shekau's whereabout. Not that his death will stop the group anyway.
If the country as we know it presently, is serious about eradicating terrorism, then I can confidently tell you that the first step towards achieving that goal has not been taken.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Senate Queries Lai Mohammed: How Can You Raise Only N620k From Culture Sector? / Mavin Records Crew Visits President Buhari In London (photo) / FG Tompolo Is Innocent. Use Him To Bring Peace In Niger Delta!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.