Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,182 members, 7,821,999 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 12:28 AM

Scariest River Creatures In The World - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Scariest River Creatures In The World (4774 Views)

15 Of The Most Venomous Creatures On Earth / Six Creatures We Thought Are/were Real. / Top 10 Weird Creatures You'll Never Believe Exist (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Scariest River Creatures In The World by saydfact(m): 8:42am On Jan 16, 2017
#8 Pacu

culled: www.palmchatnow.com

Re: Scariest River Creatures In The World by saydfact(m): 8:43am On Jan 16, 2017
#7 Payara (Vampire Fish)

Re: Scariest River Creatures In The World by saydfact(m): 8:44am On Jan 16, 2017
#6 Red-Bellied Piranhas

Re: Scariest River Creatures In The World by saydfact(m): 8:44am On Jan 16, 2017
#5 Electric eels

Re: Scariest River Creatures In The World by saydfact(m): 8:45am On Jan 16, 2017
#4 Bull Sharks

Re: Scariest River Creatures In The World by saydfact(m): 8:45am On Jan 16, 2017
#3 Candiru

Re: Scariest River Creatures In The World by saydfact(m): 8:46am On Jan 16, 2017
#2 Green Anaconda

Re: Scariest River Creatures In The World by saydfact(m): 8:47am On Jan 16, 2017
#1 Black Caiman

Re: Scariest River Creatures In The World by Yemike(m): 10:41am On Jan 16, 2017
no matter how scary they look they're source of delicious food to some people.

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Scariest River Creatures In The World by Georgekyrian(m): 11:22am On Jan 16, 2017
Sea Creatures and FP sshaaa!

#Dj ALPHA again
Re: Scariest River Creatures In The World by abiambo(m): 11:36am On Jan 16, 2017
n
Re: Scariest River Creatures In The World by techcorb: 11:43am On Jan 16, 2017
saydfact:
#1 Black Caiman
What about Barracuda?

1 Like

Re: Scariest River Creatures In The World by Nobody: 11:45am On Jan 16, 2017
lipsrsealed
Re: Scariest River Creatures In The World by plainol(m): 12:16pm On Jan 16, 2017
All na food for recession, am not freaked.
Re: Scariest River Creatures In The World by Nobody: 12:50pm On Jan 16, 2017
saydfact:
#7 Payara (Vampire Fish)

If that payara should bite down on Estharfabian 's leg and she cries for help and I ask "Will you marry me, Esther?" She'll scream "Yes! Yes!! Yes!!!". Payara is bae. kiss

3 Likes

Re: Scariest River Creatures In The World by Dannidom(m): 1:16pm On Jan 16, 2017
HAHAHA
Re: Scariest River Creatures In The World by saydfact(m): 2:13pm On Jan 16, 2017
Haute:

If that payara should bite down on Estharfabian 's leg and she cries for help and I ask "Will you marry me, Esther?" She'll scream "Yes! Yes!! Yes!!!". Payara is bae. kiss

grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Scariest River Creatures In The World by anonym0us: 2:23pm On Jan 16, 2017
Georgekyrian:
Sea Creatures and FP sshaaa!

#Dj ALPHA again
as far No be mmm Lia lia
Re: Scariest River Creatures In The World by Dexema(m): 2:38pm On Jan 16, 2017
That candiru is frigging dangerous in extreme cases.
Re: Scariest River Creatures In The World by Agimor(m): 2:58pm On Jan 16, 2017
It's been a long time I ate snake.

1 Like

Re: Scariest River Creatures In The World by Conner44: 5:29pm On Jan 16, 2017
Op na wah for you ooohhhhh

How can you miss uploading the scariest creature of them all

MAMMY WATER shocked shocked cool

1 Like

Re: Scariest River Creatures In The World by funmaths17: 5:46pm On Jan 16, 2017
Do you need private maths lesson for your children/wards in abeokuta? Send a mail to funmaths17@gmail.com
Re: Scariest River Creatures In The World by 1shortblackboy: 5:59pm On Jan 16, 2017
Conner44:
Op na wah for you ooohhhhh

How can you miss uploading the scariest creature of them all

MAMMY WATER shocked shocked cool
oga d myths and legends have it that mammy water is a very beautiful half woman half fish creature
Re: Scariest River Creatures In The World by Nobody: 7:42pm On Jan 16, 2017
Haute:

You are mad. grin grin.
Re: Scariest River Creatures In The World by Nobody: 7:43pm On Jan 16, 2017
Dexema:
That candiru is frigging dangerous in extreme cases.

It is scary and very ugly. There are myths about the creature. It's believed to swim up the penis and urethra of males if someone pees in the water. It's not verified but some locals tie up their shlongs to prevent access. It's believed to be all superstitions.
Re: Scariest River Creatures In The World by Nobody: 8:51pm On Jan 16, 2017
Only 3, 2 and 1 looks scary to me
Re: Scariest River Creatures In The World by Dexema(m): 9:12pm On Jan 16, 2017
gbosaa:

It is scary and very ugly. There are myths about the creature. It's believed to swim up the penis and urethra of males if someone pees in the water. It's not verified but some locals tie up their shlongs to prevent access. It's believed to be all superstitions.

There is actually one documented case of the candiru swimming up a males urethra.
Re: Scariest River Creatures In The World by Nobody: 9:28pm On Jan 16, 2017
Dexema:

There is actually one documented case of the candiru swimming up a males urethra.

I watched that documentary as well few years ago. Don't you think that lots of females would be subjected to same experience as their down belows are wider and easy for swim up or has it got a preference for males??
Re: Scariest River Creatures In The World by moscow0147(m): 9:30pm On Jan 16, 2017
Dexema:

Yes, you're right, I've also watched a documentary on it on Nat Geo Wild
Re: Scariest River Creatures In The World by Dexema(m): 10:01pm On Jan 16, 2017
[quote author=gbosaa post=52866165]

I watched that documentary as well few years ago. Don't you think that lots of females would be subjected to same experience as their down belows are wider and easy for swim up or has it got a preference for males??[/quote)

Hahahha! I have also thought in that line but i heard the candiru is attracted by the urine passed into the water which I something more common in males.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Places On Earth NO HUMAN Has Ever Entered / Aired Dfkm / Jamb Result Is Out 2021 - Top Known Score

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.