Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,605 members, 7,823,630 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 12:39 PM

Yar'adua 'Unconscious' In Saudi Arabia: Fears Mount In Nigeria - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Yar'adua 'Unconscious' In Saudi Arabia: Fears Mount In Nigeria (6314 Views)

Ex-militants Mount Road Blocks In Warri Over Amnesty Programme / Asari Dokubo On Pilgrimage In Saudi Arabia (Pictures) / Photos Of President Jonathan Praying At Mount Carmel on Sunday (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Yar'adua 'Unconscious' In Saudi Arabia: Fears Mount In Nigeria by airzzee(m): 5:55am On Dec 02, 2009

PHUCK_NL

Who the PHuck are you. Who gives a PHUCK what you think. Why does anyone owe anyone an apology on an online forum. Why don't you start by checking out your own problems. For starters, Stop typing in mudaphucking CAPS you dumb shit. I'm sure you're going to beg the moderator to ban me for cursing you now abi? Anofiaa

Dear Moderator,

The integrity of this whole section is particularly tested. I know it was warned for people to desist from FOUL and OFFENSIVE languages. There is no more OFFENSIVE language than NIGERIANS ARE FOOLS! Keeping quiet threatens the whole integrity of NL and NIGERIA.

Now PHUCK NL is supporting an irresponsible talk. Probably, he is the same person.

If I may advise, this is a very important site for reasonable views to be shared. The International Community also visits this site. Cultured people do not belittle their nation like we do here everyday. If there are fools amongst Nigerians, definitely not everybody; not me either. The generalisation is wrong. If things have been going on wrongly in the past, WHAT IS WRONG IS WRONG!! and must stop. The whole world is striving and driving for change to the positive. If a nobody is calling NIGERIANS FOOLS, I wonder this nobody will do if he becomes the president of Nigeria tomorrow. And this is why Nigeria needs to be salvaged.

Now, PHUCK_NL, in response to your question, "Who the p**k are you?" I am a Nigerian with uncommon passion for restoring the dignity of Nigeria, the lost hope and integrity using good and malleable people like you. I front for nobody, but believe I can affect one or two lives, that will change Nigeria.

Probably, I am the only MAD person in NL, who is saying that 'SANE' people should change or what? I get shocked. I get embarrassed. I weep for lack of civility, patrotism, passion for this nation. And this has been the problem we are facing till today.

My daily with people makes me confirm that the problem of Nigeria is not just the LEADERS (who are stealing from our treasury daily), but also we the followers. When you see the so-called men-in suit drive their cars on the road to work; when you see okada man ride his bike just like the danfo driver; when you see students cheat in exams; when you see primary school students in nafarious activities; when you see almost everybody cheating the system in one form or the other; when you see crimes commited in holy places, you begin to understand that if nothing drastic is done, Nigeria will disappear into oblivion.

What baffles me is that we travel out (some of you live outside the shores of 9ja), we see how organised other countries are, and we enjoy its civility and tranquility. More often than not, our people are treated with disdain in foreign lands while the foreign people embrace their compatriots as dear brothers/sisters. But Nigerians appear to hate their fellow citizens to death. We appear to embrace all negative things and wear them as our toga. Such that evil triumphs more than good. And anybody condemning it is 'put to death'.

I know this will pain a lot of people because the truth is ALWAYS BITTER. Let me warn, over 90% of things that are palatable to hear are either flattery or sycophancy, intended to deceive. So, I know people will be mad at this. But if you are now, I advise you use this therapy from Thomas Jefferson: "When angry, count ten before you speak; if very angry, a hundred.". It will save us from an unintended war.

It is time we effected a POSITIVE CHANGE IN NIGERIA.

MAY GOD SAVE NIGERIA, AND "SAVE THE QUEEN!" - YAR'ADUA.
Re: Yar'adua 'Unconscious' In Saudi Arabia: Fears Mount In Nigeria by kosovo(m): 6:39am On Dec 02, 2009
@otokx
userlist is entitled to his opinion and is free to express his views.
But a civilized society is one which tolerates eccentricity to the point of doubtful sanity.
Re: Yar'adua 'Unconscious' In Saudi Arabia: Fears Mount In Nigeria by kosovo(m): 6:44am On Dec 02, 2009
airzzee:

Dear Moderator,

The integrity of this whole section is particularly tested. I know it was warned for people to desist from FOUL and OFFENSIVE languages. There is no more OFFENSIVE language than NIGERIANS ARE FOOLS! Keeping quiet threatens the whole integrity of NL and NIGERIA.

Now PHUCK NL is supporting an irresponsible talk. Probably, he is the same person.

If I may advise, this is a very important site for reasonable views to be shared. The International Community also visits this site. Cultured people do not belittle their nation like we do here everyday. If there are fools amongst Nigerians, definitely not everybody; not me either. The generalisation is wrong. If things have been going on wrongly in the past, WHAT IS WRONG IS WRONG!! and must stop. The whole world is striving and driving for change to the positive. If a nobody is calling NIGERIANS FOOLS, I wonder this nobody will do if he becomes the president of Nigeria tomorrow. And this is why Nigeria needs to be salvaged.

Now, PHUCK_NL, in response to your question, "Who the p**k are you?" I am a Nigerian with uncommon passion for restoring the dignity of Nigeria, the lost hope and integrity using good and malleable people like you. I front for nobody, but believe I can affect one or two lives, that will change Nigeria.

Probably, I am the only MAD person in NL, who is saying that 'SANE' people should change or what? I get shocked. I get embarrassed. I weep for lack of civility, patrotism, passion for this nation. And this has been the problem we are facing till today.

My daily with people makes me confirm that the problem of Nigeria is not just the LEADERS (who are stealing from our treasury daily), but also we the followers. When you see the so-called men-in suit drive their cars on the road to work; when you see okada man ride his bike just like the danfo driver; when you see students cheat in exams; when you see primary school students in nafarious activities; when you see almost everybody cheating the system in one form or the other; when you see crimes commited in holy places, you begin to understand that if nothing drastic is done, Nigeria will disappear into oblivion.

What baffles me is that we travel out (some of you live outside the shores of 9ja), we see how organised other countries are, and we enjoy its civility and tranquility. More often than not, our people are treated with disdain in foreign lands while the foreign people embrace their compatriots as dear brothers/sisters. But Nigerians appear to hate their fellow citizens to death. We appear to embrace all negative things and wear them as our toga. Such that evil triumphs more than good. And anybody condemning it is 'put to death'.

I know this will pain a lot of people because the truth is ALWAYS BITTER. Let me warn, over 90% of things that are palatable to hear are either flattery or sycophancy, intended to deceive. So, I know people will be mad at this. But if you are now, I advise you use this therapy from Thomas Jefferson: "When angry, count ten before you speak; if very angry, a hundred.". It will save us from an unintended war.

MAY GOD SAVE NIGERIA,  AND "SAVE THE QUEEN!" - YAR'ADUA.

I want to appreciate your concern as it has bothered us also,
We are doing everything we can do to keep the integrity of Nairaland, especially the politics section, because this is where serious issues of National importance are discussed.
  i am sure you must have seen some changes in the section lately, if not, very soon it would become obvious
Re: Yar'adua 'Unconscious' In Saudi Arabia: Fears Mount In Nigeria by Nobody: 7:14am On Dec 02, 2009
I seconded airzzee opinion on keeping the integrity of this forum especially the politics section.,.I will like to commend honsule,this guy hold "phones"section that immediately any illegal stuff is posted,such disappear within a little time.,i have always said that there is no absolute freedom.,in as much as the law of the land can check the excesses of the citizens of nigeria,i see no reason while nairaland moderators cannot check excesses on its forum, Abeg kosovo,lets see what you've got to offer
Re: Yar'adua 'Unconscious' In Saudi Arabia: Fears Mount In Nigeria by phuckNL: 7:35am On Dec 02, 2009
airzzee:

Dear Moderator,

MAY GOD SAVE NIGERIA, AND "SAVE THE QUEEN!" - YAR'ADUA.

Integrity also includes HONESTY. Nigerians curse in real life so who is the hypocrite here. Why portray a false image. Tell me you don't call people oloshi, weire, and other sorts in traffic. The only thing that makes an online forum what it is is that people are allowed to air their minds. Curse or not. Who are you trying to lie to. The international media. ARE you PHUCKING Kidding me. They don't give a shit. If someone curses you and you feel you are a bigger person, ignore the person and move on. Calling on the person to be banned just because you don't like it shows how STUPID you are. There is nothing wrong with cursing. Cursing is part of human life. If everyone stops cursing on this site, it will be all too FAKE.
@KOSOVO : Thunder fire you for threatening me with a ban. I don't give a flying PHCUK. If you ban me, i'll simply move to another nigerian site. There are thousands over the net so MEGA-PHCUK YOU
Re: Yar'adua 'Unconscious' In Saudi Arabia: Fears Mount In Nigeria by airzzee(m): 11:20am On Dec 02, 2009
phuck_NL:

Integrity also includes HONESTY. Nigerians curse in real life so who is the hypocrite here. Why portray a false image. Tell me you don't call people oloshi, weire, and other sorts in traffic. The only thing that makes an online forum what it is is that people are allowed to air their minds. Curse or not. Who are you trying to lie to. The international media. ARE you PHUCKING Kidding me. They don't give a shit. If someone curses you and you feel you are a bigger person, ignore the person and move on. Calling on the person to be banned just because you don't like it shows how STUPID you are. There is nothing wrong with cursing. Cursing is part of human life. If everyone stops cursing on this site, it will be all too FAKE.
@KOSOVO : Thunder fire you for threatening me with a ban. I don't give a flying PHCUK. If you ban me, i'll simply move to another nigerian site. There are thousands over the net so MEGA-PHCUK YOU

Dear Moderator,

I sincerely hope there are no LUNATICS here.

kosovo:

I want to appreciate your concern as it has bothered us also,
We are doing everything we can do to keep the integrity of Nairaland, especially the politics section, because this is where serious issues of National importance are discussed.
i am sure you must have seen some changes in the section lately, if not, very soon it would become obvious

I appreciate your comments above though but, we must act fast. This is a section most responsible NIGERIANS and Non-Nigerians may be interested in. We shouldn't make it look irresponsible.

If it be possible, let us harken to the words of Bluetooth below; His advice will save us from both local and national embarrassments.

~Bluetooth:

I seconded airzzee opinion on keeping the integrity of this forum especially the politics section.,.I will like to commend honsule,this guy hold "phones"section that immediately any illegal stuff is posted,such disappear within a little time.,i have always said that there is no absolute freedom.,in as much as the law of the land can check the excesses of the citizens of nigeria,i see no reason while nairaland moderators cannot check excesses on its forum, Abeg kosovo,lets see what you've got to offer

Whosoever, know PHUCK_NL shld advice him in the language he understnads and in the name of whatever he believes in to talk to people politely.
Re: Yar'adua 'Unconscious' In Saudi Arabia: Fears Mount In Nigeria by Nobody: 12:09pm On Dec 02, 2009
Most people lacks moral
Re: Yar'adua 'Unconscious' In Saudi Arabia: Fears Mount In Nigeria by Ndeewonu: 12:20pm On Dec 02, 2009

phuck_NL
Quote from: netotse on Today at 09:54:23 AM
@phuck_nl
guy u really should calm down, you tend to come across as brash sometimes(remember when you were fighting with most of the ppl on this thread). i've seen a lot of your posts on NL and you seem to state your points in a way that a lot of ppl cld find offensive, you're still young and i dont think its a good habit to develop esp when most of the ppl you relate with seem to be older than you(forget the fact that its NL its still wrong to be rude online or not) granted there are a lot of messed up ppl on NL but you dont have to meet them swear word for swear word, sometimes ignoring ppl that piss u off is the best thing to do, it shows your better than them!

P.S. you sef check am now, you know the type of looneys that roam the politics section, so u shouldnt blame the moderators there.

Below PHUCK_NL's response:

Quote from: @phuck_nl
Let me say sincerely that i truel appreciate your words of wisdom.
I know that i can be nasty at times. Trust me, i dey fear myself some times.
My point is that the idea of using banning someone to show off your power really infuriates me. They make it seem like i have to be on Nairaland. That is what i am really against. If Nairaland was a "Born Again" site, there is no way on earth i would curse here. I am only being a true Nigerian. We curse like there is no tomorrow. Just drive in lagos traffic and you'll know what i'm talking about.
i have seen so many people curse without anything being said but as soon as someone gets offended, the next thing is a BAN. My point is that this attitude will only anger people. If i curse you, and you address me and say hey, i don't like it oo, stop it ooo, Do you think i would continue? The same thing happpened on this thread and i stopped it. Anyway, i don't want to change the direction of this thread. I APPRECIATE YOUR MATURITY SHA. Now lets continue wiht the VISA success stories.

I've bn follwing dis fite. Dis guy don confirm say him no sabi wetin dey worry am. Abeg, forgive am. I just came across his fites in other sections.

For More of PHUCK_NLs attitude, visit: https://www.nairaland.com/nigeria?topic=240241.msg5033947#msg5033947

Moderato: I agree wit Airzee and Bluetooth.
Re: Yar'adua 'Unconscious' In Saudi Arabia: Fears Mount In Nigeria by phuckNL: 3:16pm On Dec 02, 2009
^^^^^^^

You are all worse than i am. If you all are indeed sincere, all you had to do was ignore me. Don't you think i would have stopped. Mr Airzee, i have nothing against anyone. I just don't like this attitude that you are trying to portray. Who are you lieing to. Like someone said on the DEBATERS : If your car has a fault, will you fix it or paint it?
For you to come here and claim that responsible people come here is just a waste of time.
Since when did Nairaland become the voice of the Federeal Republic of Nigeria? If any responsible Nigerian or Foreigner comes here and sees my cursing and thinks all Nigerians behave this way, then just maybe, just maybe the person isn't responsible after all.
It's funny how one can get a kick out of you lot. The people who can read thru my intentions have remained mute and they are the most matured of all. If you had ignored me, this arguement would have been over by now. Your maturity is under question.
Re: Yar'adua 'Unconscious' In Saudi Arabia: Fears Mount In Nigeria by lagerwhenindoubt(m): 3:48pm On Dec 02, 2009
QUESTIONS
1: Why should the nation mount in fear because our appointed [/b]president is [b]recovering from a medical check-up
2: At this stage of our Nation-hood we have doubts on the competence [/b]and [b]legality [/b]of the Vice-President (and the Constitution)
3: A bit of a dead-horse that will never rise from continuous beating, but is it that expensive to have medical facilities and doctors the likes in Saudi Arabia. are we treating an ailment resulting from frequent Alien Abduction probes!?
4: I hear a motion was recently denied to have the House and Senate organize a prayer session for Umaru Musa Yar- Adua, maybe we should do that for OBJ whose sanity is in doubt.

FACTS
1: Yar, Adua does not need a 2nd Term to achieve the Millennium development goals, if we disagree on this then you agree that every new regime must scrap the policies and plans of the past and [b]re-enact
a "new" one (which is what we do anyway).
2: 7-point Agenda is just 40k Megawatts short of success on point 1
3: It is only logical to assume that he may not be officially dead (as pronounced by a medical official) but he is surely incapable of speech/movement or thought. it is therefore logical to assume that he is clinically dead (or in a coma or something similar to when he was alive)
Re: Yar'adua 'Unconscious' In Saudi Arabia: Fears Mount In Nigeria by Ndeewonu: 5:45pm On Dec 02, 2009
Ndeewonu:

I've bn follwing dis fite. Dis guy don confirm say him no sabi wetin dey worry am. Abeg, forgive am. I just came across his fites in other sections.

For More of PHUCK_NLs attitude, visit: https://www.nairaland.com/nigeria?topic=240241.msg5033947#msg5033947

Moderato: I agree wit Airzee and Bluetooth.

@Ndeewonu,

Thanks for the information. I just viewed the said comments.
Re: Yar'adua 'Unconscious' In Saudi Arabia: Fears Mount In Nigeria by phuckNL: 7:53pm On Dec 02, 2009
Ndeewonu:

@Ndeewonu,

Thanks for the information. I just viewed the said comments.

This is why multiple ID's is not good. Which one are you nah. Ndeewonu = Bluetooth or Airzee

How can you post and then thank yourself for the information again. You are so BUSTED!!!!
Anyway case closed. Continue with Yaradua!!
Re: Yar'adua 'Unconscious' In Saudi Arabia: Fears Mount In Nigeria by wendoworld(m): 6:35pm On Dec 03, 2009
@ airzee grin grin i laugh in kuvuki land, apologise ke for forum? come first who you think say you be? na you dey inside 1000 naira note ni? undecided abi na only you get eye see wetin the guy write? o boy abi na o man if you dey look for respect make you go search for another website because i can guaranty you say nairaland no go give am to you, calling for the guy to be banned is a mature opinion abi? abeg wetin happen to the saying that everybody are entitled to their own opinion.? if the guy say nigerians are fools then he is right in his own opinion my friend, abi we no be fool when we dey wey some people carry dead body give us say na president we no talk. some people sit down for one place they do a 150 million people anyhow them like and we still sit down dey look, some people even run commot for country go sit down for another man country dey enjoy there not remebering that the enjoyment they are enjoying in that country was fought for by some people who love their country some people even died for it, so na who be the fool? the government wey dey play with nigerians or we wey them dey use dey play kalo kalo?, IF YOU NO KNOW BOOK MAKE I TELL YOU WHY THE GUY CALL NIGERIANS DEM FOOL, After the whole rubbish wey yaradua do some idiots still say make dem pray for am. so i think if the guy word touch you na em be say you fall enter the category of the blind people wey still say make dem pray for the mumu president, angry , so if you know say you no padun wetin dey happen for nairaland abeg stay for your house we no go miss you, Responsible people my foot, tongue.

@ phuk_NL guy no mind dem na people like dem no wan hear the truth, e be like say na government agent em be or make e be say the guy dey gain from nigeria down fall, but guy make you take am easy now why you go blast moderator like that? make you try to dey take am small small abeg,

@kosovo abeg moderator if some people they look for responsible people make dem find am go some wher else or make dem beg seun make e create integrity trend for them abi we no go talk true again because airzee dey for nairaland? make i tell you some of this petty fight dey among wetin dey make some people dey visit this site, and even some times thier hashness and arguement make the site lively, i dey one trend wey one person say the reason wey she signup for this site be say nairalanders dey yarn true no matter how it is, please make you think before you give that attention seeker the thing wey he want

@ndeewonu you i no understand you oo shey na taba you take? why you post some thing still dey thank your self? undecided that is why i always tell people PLEASE DONT DRINK AND TYPE. IF YOU MUST TYPE PLEASE DONT DRINK AND IF YOU MUST DRINK PLEASE DONT COME TO NAIRALAND AND SHOW THAT YOU ARE DRUNK tongue, moreover after phuk_NL don thank you finish you still come here dey support say make them ban am. shey e good? hmmm na bros we call you ooo embarassed
Re: Yar'adua 'Unconscious' In Saudi Arabia: Fears Mount In Nigeria by Zubebe(m): 8:17am On Dec 07, 2009
Hey listen here guys. I know katsina state and i testify to you all that yaradua worked wonders there. If not because of the damn constitutional provision all the people in the state would have voted him for a third term. This is a fact not a hyperbole. So good governance has yaradua as an examplar per excellence. Shikenan.
Re: Yar'adua 'Unconscious' In Saudi Arabia: Fears Mount In Nigeria by totorimi: 9:00am On Dec 07, 2009
Why is the black man like this for Christ sake. Is the presidency a do or die matter. If someone is sick wont he resign and go and take care of himself of what use is it if you die on the throne. The entire country is on a standstill because of your ill health why wont you allow the fear of God to guide your life and action. It is a shame how we want to die on something we came into by luck. This attitude goes to show the mind set of the black man. I wonder if this was to be in the oyinbo man's country whether they would allow this to be but here its a different story.

No wahala, my message to Yaradua is sit down there don't quit just hang in there one day whether you like it or not u must go but going is not the end how will you be remembered.
Its unfortunate really. All Nairalanders must resist this rubbish in any way we can. Speak up if you must, we have over 140Million able bodied men and women who can carry on must we all go down with Yaradua. Nairalanders say NO to mediocrity.
Re: Yar'adua 'Unconscious' In Saudi Arabia: Fears Mount In Nigeria by lagerwhenindoubt(m): 9:33am On Dec 07, 2009
Why won't you guys leave Yaradua alone, the man is in desperate need to redeem himself and at least complete one item from his Zero-Point Agenda
Re: Yar'adua 'Unconscious' In Saudi Arabia: Fears Mount In Nigeria by citizenY(m): 9:53am On Dec 07, 2009
@ Nairalanders and moderators,

I refuse to address Seun because he has done his best by creating this forum. This is your task and you have willingly
taken this job.

While subscribing to the tennets of free speech, I must say that this golden rule comes with responsibilities and my freedom
commences where tat of others ends. You can never put a limit to it.This means that there are limitations and it becomes
undemocratic too when this right is exercised arbitrarily? by way of disrespect,  defamation and unsavory words. In all cases, these
are subject to definition and reasonable people restrain themselves from going overboard.I want to believe that we are all enlightened
people and know what is right and wrong.

Having said that, I want to state, most respectfully, that the purpose of our education is to understand and appreciate alternative views
and in return convey our opinions  with decorum as use of intemperate language only beclouds delivery and on the other part attracts
and equivalent response. I do not see that as a sign of enlightenment or expression of basic freedoms. I see that in very negative terms
that I an hesitant to express in this forum.

We all go through other threads and see what obtains there.People travel to other nations and live , work and study in those places. Surely
some of their traits rub off on us but regrettably, we imbibe certain attributes, and express them negatively in our approach, use of words and
analysis of events that affect our country, people and leadership. This is not to say reject critical appraisal of issues but the question is whether
that method of analysis and delivery of views on the subject meet acceptable standards of behaviour in society. In effect, we have not allowed
our education , enlightenment and sojourn in other lands to govern our mind sets.Iam not saying that this applies to everybody as the position
of many people have shown otherwise. Both positions are spread all over Nairaland.

Meanwhile, the issue remains that we must have respect for our institutions as they do in other lands. Coming to the issue of our president,
many people do not wish him well and this is their right, just as others wish him well. Every nation has its trying periods just like any human being.
What we need is a dispassionate discussion on the way foward and this can only be done when the aberrant and negative gives way to a clear
headed and pragmatic debate.

What matters now is what our constitution says and not what anybody thinks. This is the rational way out. Hwether the political institutions are up
speed in their responsibilities is another matter and that is what we should be debating and this should be dispassionate, intemperate and logical,
aimed at finding a solution.

You can call Yar'adua any name you want on the internet, it is not a sign of bravery. You can wish him the worst, it is not a sign of piousness but
as any member of the human race, wish him well and that is a sign of compassion. You will realise that compassion overrides everything and if you
subscribe to it, you have defeated all the other negatives.

Let us not allow negative tendencies that are not in consonance with our creeds and traditions becloud our reasoning and by extension reduce
our respect for our country. If you feel too strongly about Nigeria and this anger has driven you to insane limits, you have the option of opting
out. It is also a freedom, just like freedom of expression. We shall not miss you . Then, you may have no need to insult our sensibilities and disrespect
our country , people and leadership.

The moderators should cautio these guys and if they feel too pig headed, they should establish their own  medium and have their day there. It is also
a freedom - freedom of association and we shall not even go there. Let us use Nairaland to as a forum for patriotic debates on the way foward.

Thank You and have a nice day
Re: Yar'adua 'Unconscious' In Saudi Arabia: Fears Mount In Nigeria by Nobody: 10:36am On Dec 07, 2009
Most people here lack morals,
Re: Yar'adua 'Unconscious' In Saudi Arabia: Fears Mount In Nigeria by ifytess(m): 5:47pm On Dec 07, 2009
wheather be it serious or not the foundation standred sure grin
Re: Yar'adua 'Unconscious' In Saudi Arabia: Fears Mount In Nigeria by wendoworld(m): 10:13pm On Dec 07, 2009
SOME PEOPLE HERE ARE TOO BLIND I DEY WONDER HOW DEM DEY TAKE USE COMPUTER SELF grin wink

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

President Jonathan's Independence Message To Nigerians / UK To Fight Boko Haram / The Oil In Bayelsa Belongs To Jigawa State

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 111
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.