Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,652 members, 7,809,474 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 10:10 AM

IT Placement For Engineering Student In Ibadan - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / IT Placement For Engineering Student In Ibadan (1224 Views)

Sylvia Nduaguba Chinwedu, IMSU Best Graduating Mechanical Engineering Student / Injustice For Engineering Graduates, Corpers / Teacher Assaults SS2 Student In Imo After Pestering Her For Sex (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

IT Placement For Engineering Student In Ibadan by Rhema14(m): 10:19am On Jan 16, 2017
hi,
Are you an engineering IT student seeks a placement for your industrial attachment program?.. there is an open vacancy in a company in ibadan. contact me on 07066232575 for more information.

a one year IT student is preferred.. and must be resident in Ibadan around Agbowo, Bodija area.

you can call or chat for more enquiry.
Re: IT Placement For Engineering Student In Ibadan by Rhema14(m): 7:42pm On Feb 17, 2017
hi,
Are you an engineering IT student seeks a placement for your industrial attachment program?.. there is an open vacancy in a company in ibadan. contact me on 07066232575 for more information.

a one year IT student is preferred.. and must be resident in Ibadan around Agbowo, Bodija area.
Re: IT Placement For Engineering Student In Ibadan by Rhema14(m): 2:34pm On Oct 01, 2017
Re: IT Placement For Engineering Student In Ibadan by Dface2: 4:21pm On Oct 01, 2017
Download Research Projects Topics & Materials Online
@
www.projectreserve.com

Preparing to write your Final Year Project/Thesis and in need of the best project topics and materials at various levels (i.e Undergraduate, Postgraduate and Ph.D)?
Get it done with NO stress today.

Goto: www.projectreserve.com for downloads!
-----------------------------------------------
Are you also working on a FRESH Project Topic approved to you by your supervisor?
Or are you working on a project topic which is not listed or related to the topics we have on our site?
If "YES", then you have nothing to worry about as we are capable of developing a "NEW" research topic in various field of study.
Kindly click here: www.projectreserve.com/p/hire-writer.html and follow the procedure to get started right away.

Contact our help desk today: 08074521866, 08066484965.
Our Facebook Page: www.facebook.com/projectreserve

NOTE: All research projects, Research Term Papers and Essays on our site are well researched, supervised and approved by lecturers who are intellectuals in their various fields of study.
Re: IT Placement For Engineering Student In Ibadan by Rhema14(m): 7:03pm On Oct 01, 2017
Re: IT Placement For Engineering Student In Ibadan by Rhema14(m): 7:04pm On Oct 01, 2017
Rhema14:

Re: IT Placement For Engineering Student In Ibadan by Rhema14(m): 2:04pm On Oct 02, 2017
Re: IT Placement For Engineering Student In Ibadan by Rhema14(m): 6:05pm On Nov 05, 2019
Rhema14:
hi,

you can call or chat for more enquiry.
Re: IT Placement For Engineering Student In Ibadan by Rhema14(m): 7:33am On Nov 07, 2019
hi,

a one year IT student is preferred.. and must be resident in Ibadan around Agbowo, Ojoo, Bodija area.

you can call or chat 070 66232575 for more enquiry.
Re: IT Placement For Engineering Student In Ibadan by Nobody: 8:48am On Nov 07, 2019
How would you say there's vacancy and wouldn't describe the nature of the job. You're looking for cheap labour with next to nothing to offer. Woe betide whoever fills the vacancy.
Re: IT Placement For Engineering Student In Ibadan by Rhema14(m): 9:09pm On Nov 07, 2019
Re: IT Placement For Engineering Student In Ibadan by Rhema14(m): 9:12pm On Nov 07, 2019
BananaTree:
How would you say there's vacancy and wouldn't describe the nature of the job. You're looking for cheap labour with next to nothing to offer. Woe betide whoever fills the vacancy.

U need a 2 lens glasses to see clearly...mayb illetracy is worrying you
Is there no difference btw an IT placement and a job vacancy?...and whats wrong when you contact the number for more enquiries

Joblessness is worrying you...don't spill your frustration here
Re: IT Placement For Engineering Student In Ibadan by Nobody: 9:48pm On Nov 07, 2019
Rhema14:

U need a 2 lens glasses to see clearly...mayb illetracy is worrying you
Is there no difference btw an IT placement and a job vacancy?...and whats wrong when you contact the number for more enquiries

Joblessness is worrying you...don't spill your frustration here
You're the illiterate here. Did you see 'job vacancy' written together in my comment? So you don't know that even if it's IT, there must be a job description? And you don't also know there could be VACANCY for interns? It leaves much to be known about you and your shady workplace you intend to fill up with innocent students.
Re: IT Placement For Engineering Student In Ibadan by Rhema14(m): 8:04pm On Nov 10, 2019
U are a jobless fellow..

I dont have spare time for u

(1) (Reply)

__ / A Nairaland's Brother: Best In The Department Of Music In UNN / FG, NASU/SSANU/NAAT Agrees To Suspend Strike, Work to resume Tomorrow

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.