Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,698 members, 7,820,434 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 02:45 PM

Between Inter And Barca Who Do You Think Made A Better Deal? - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Between Inter And Barca Who Do You Think Made A Better Deal? (568 Views)

R E S U L T Guiness International Champions Cup: Chelsea Vs Inter Milan 2-0 / Between Manchester United And Chelsea, Who Had A Better Season? / Champions League: Inter Vs Barcelona [3 - 1] On Tue 20th April (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Between Inter And Barca Who Do You Think Made A Better Deal? by vislabraye(m): 1:36am On Nov 26, 2009
When Barca gave away Eto plus forty million euros for Ibra , I became very curious. I wanted to know what was special about Ibra that Barca is making such outrageous bid.
So far, Ibra has blended better for Barca than Eto has for Inter ( I stand to be corrected ). Ibra has done alot of assist, and has scored superb goals. On the other hand, Eto seems to be struggling at Inter; he is yet to fully integrate to their style of play, though he has scored some good goals and created assists.

Nevertheless, I think Barca shouldn't have given out Eto because he was very good with them. But i think there's more to it cos I heard Eto was becoming too difficult to handle and Barca had to path way with him.
Re: Between Inter And Barca Who Do You Think Made A Better Deal? by sheriffman(m): 8:40am On Nov 26, 2009
Yes Ibra has done better when considering both of them,but from my point here I think financially Eto had a better deal,and better contract terms when compared to Ibra.Do you know that Eto demanded two days off to be included in his contract per week i.e. after a weekend game he is not expected back on the pitch until after two days from every game.And it was granted.
One on one I believe Eto is better than Ibra,he weas nearing the end of his contract with Barca,just 1 more season left.If Barca had not sold him he would have been a free agent hence the rush by Barca.Also note that the deal was dependent on whether Inter could meet all Eto's demands for the Barca switch.
Re: Between Inter And Barca Who Do You Think Made A Better Deal? by vislabraye(m): 1:51am On Nov 27, 2009
2 whole days off? Thats y he's not som much in form. Thats way too much.

Eto is a more established player no doubt about it. He made his name is barca, hes really good. I still believe Eto and Barca did not get along well

(1) (Reply)

Champions League: Vfb Stuttgart Vs Barcelona On 23 February, 8:45pm. / The Problem With Chelsea. / Predict Man Utd Vs Man City Scoreline And Win Free Airtime

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.