Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,163,411 members, 7,853,810 topics. Date: Saturday, 08 June 2024 at 03:32 AM

Believe In Yourself And Your Capabilities. - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Believe In Yourself And Your Capabilities. (291 Views)

Coronation Securities Expands US Capabilities Using Marco Polo Regulatory Platfo / 30 Unedited Pictures That You Won’t Believe Are Real / Warning: You’re Losing Money By Not Using Social Media Manager Capabilities A’s (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Believe In Yourself And Your Capabilities. by dotunex: 11:30am On Jan 16, 2017
Oprah Winfrey once said ( when emphasising on people who have self-imposed limitations), “You are what you are by what you believe” –

Unsuccessful people tend to say things like “I’m just not good with numbers”, “I just really hate studying”, and “I just don’t think I can run a successful
business”. They put limits on themselves and excuse their behaviour but it’s really just a way of underachieving and aiming low enough to not miss. Get rid of the idea
that you only have a specific set of skills and talents for specific tasks, stop thinking that you’re not as intelligent as the next person. What life requires of you is to make the most of yourself, for yourself, and for others.

In Summary...

Never let the hope go away.
Never stop dreaming.
Know what you are capable off…
Have a realistic dream based on what you can do.
Make sure its a valid dream…
And then believe in the dream.
Love the dream.
Love yourself for the dream.
Times will be bad..
Really bad…
You might be without a job.
You might be living on credit cards.
Your relationships might be destroyed.
Your loved ones might walk away from your life.
People will make fun of you.
However, when you belive in & pursue your dream
You can get everything back… job, family, friends, respect..
But believe in yourself and your capacities.

#Success_Inspired from Your No. 1 Web Solutions Company in Nigeria - ULTRA MEDIA SOLUTIONS - www.ultramediasolution.com

(1) (Reply)

Make Them Proud!!! By Oluwasemilore Page / Xenophobic Attacks: Militants Threaten MTN, Others As Obasanjo Berates S’african / Value Of Bitcoin Exceeds Gold For The First Time Ever

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.