Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,195 members, 7,822,033 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 03:00 AM

Daily Update! Have You Recieved Money From MMM Today? - Investment - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / Daily Update! Have You Recieved Money From MMM Today? (1570 Views)

Photos From MMM Abuja Democracy Day Celebration ' / Latest News From Mmm Nigeria(a Must Read) / 4 Red Flags From MMM Founder’s Letter To Nigerians (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Daily Update! Have You Recieved Money From MMM Today? by Nobody: 12:31pm On Jan 16, 2017
Please update with screenshot here if you have recieved money from MMM today
Re: Daily Update! Have You Recieved Money From MMM Today? by Nobody: 12:40pm On Jan 16, 2017
anjigirl:
Please update with screenshot here if you have recieved money from MMM today

1 Like

Re: Daily Update! Have You Recieved Money From MMM Today? by shutto: 12:42pm On Jan 16, 2017
waiting for payment
Re: Daily Update! Have You Recieved Money From MMM Today? by Nobody: 1:12pm On Jan 16, 2017
shutto:
waiting for payment
I have not been matched likewise all my friends
Re: Daily Update! Have You Recieved Money From MMM Today? by bettercreature(m): 1:19pm On Jan 16, 2017
Nobody can boast of recieving payment,you people should stop decieving yourself

1 Like

Re: Daily Update! Have You Recieved Money From MMM Today? by rekeson: 1:36pm On Jan 16, 2017
Ok since this topic is not really serving any purpose other than to lure in d mmm haters, let me give it a purpose.

I am a Guider to just 16 persons in total, that's if blocked or abandoned accounts are excluded. Now 7 of those participants had their money trapped in the system in December. But upon resumption 5 of them GHed.

Guess what, all 5 of them have been matched irrespective of the amount they GHed. Maybe this same oil fit rub u if u make me ur guider in MMM Nigeria.

NOTE: Don't switch over to my side if ur Guider is the hardworking type. Because if same thing is done to me, e go pain me well well....

When u login, click on My Page (twice), then look for Guider by ur right hand side of the page and click on it.

Now put the email below as ur new Guider:

rekeson4u@ gmail.com
Re: Daily Update! Have You Recieved Money From MMM Today? by Nobody: 1:40pm On Jan 16, 2017
rekeson:
Ok since this topic is not really serving any purpose other than to lure in d mmm haters, let me give it a purpose.

I am a Guider to just 16 persons in total, that's if blocked or abandoned accounts are excluded. Now 7 of those participants had their money trapped in the system in December. But upon resumption 5 of them GHed.

Guess what, all 5 of them have been matched irrespective of the amount they GHed. Maybe this same oil fit rub u if u make me ur guider in MMM Nigeria.

NOTE: Don't switch over to my side if ur Guider is the hardworking type. Because if same thing is done to me, e go pain me well well....

When u login, click on My Page (twice), then look for Guider by ur right hand side of the page and click on it.

Now put the email below as ur new Guider:

rekeson4u@ gmail.com

Post the screenshot of your page here and the payment confirmations,i will change my guider immediatly

1 Like

Re: Daily Update! Have You Recieved Money From MMM Today? by rekeson: 1:51pm On Jan 16, 2017
anjigirl:
Post the screenshot of your page here and the payment confirmations,i will change my guider immediatly

Hmmm I will have to do some editing and blur out d details of the participants... Will get back to u on that.
Re: Daily Update! Have You Recieved Money From MMM Today? by gook: 1:57pm On Jan 16, 2017
bettercreature:
Nobody can boast of recieving payment,you people should stop decieving yourself

sharap...just got 16k

money is money
Re: Daily Update! Have You Recieved Money From MMM Today? by bettercreature(m): 2:01pm On Jan 16, 2017
gook:

sharap...just got 16k

money is money
Post the screenshot or shatap
Re: Daily Update! Have You Recieved Money From MMM Today? by chessguru(m): 2:17pm On Jan 16, 2017
i stand with mmm nigeria
Re: Daily Update! Have You Recieved Money From MMM Today? by Nobody: 2:24pm On Jan 16, 2017
chessguru:
i stand with mmm nigeria
What is this one saying ?

is that what they ask from you
Re: Daily Update! Have You Recieved Money From MMM Today? by gook: 2:25pm On Jan 16, 2017
[quote author=bettercreature post=52854305]Post the screenshot or shatap[/quote

Thunder fire your yarnsh

Re: Daily Update! Have You Recieved Money From MMM Today? by Nobody: 2:29pm On Jan 16, 2017
gook:

sharap...just got 16k
money is money
are you in the category of the poor once mmm promised to bail out

1 Like

Re: Daily Update! Have You Recieved Money From MMM Today? by gook: 2:31pm On Jan 16, 2017
bettercreature:
Post the screenshot or shatap

olori gbeske bad belle...recieve your thunder soon.
Re: Daily Update! Have You Recieved Money From MMM Today? by gook: 2:33pm On Jan 16, 2017
carmag:

are you in the category of the poor once mmm promised to bail out

talk to me when u finally know how to spell/compose a correct sentence.
Re: Daily Update! Have You Recieved Money From MMM Today? by Nobody: 2:47pm On Jan 16, 2017
gook:

talk to me when u finally know how to spell/compose a correct sentence.
E pain am
Re: Daily Update! Have You Recieved Money From MMM Today? by Nobody: 10:02pm On Jan 16, 2017
rekeson:

Hmmm I will have to do some editing and blur out d details of the participants... Will get back to u on that.
I am still waiting for the screenshot
Re: Daily Update! Have You Recieved Money From MMM Today? by Wolexyoshi(m): 10:04pm On Jan 16, 2017
I got paid. It was even the person that contacted me first. I was paid 31k

(1) (Reply)

The brain behind Ponzi Scheme / Earn Free Bitcoin Without Investing 1 Kobo / Stop Buying Useless Ebooks, We'll Teach You How To Make Money Online For Free

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.