Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,823 members, 7,817,399 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 11:33 AM

Lekki Nursery School Where Acceptance Fee Is N2million (Photo) - Education (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Lekki Nursery School Where Acceptance Fee Is N2million (Photo) (51704 Views)

Arochukwu Abia Community School Where Children Learn Under Tree, Without Seats / Chinese Nursery School Hires Sexy Pole Dancers To Welcome Kids Back To School / Nursery School Charges Over 2 Million Per annum (See Cost Breakdown) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Lekki Nursery School Where Acceptance Fee Is N2million (Photo) by toffyz(m): 8:46am On Jan 17, 2017
Federal Ministry of Education should place a limit on the amount paid as school charges in all sections of Education.

1 Like

Re: Lekki Nursery School Where Acceptance Fee Is N2million (Photo) by Barigaboy(m): 8:48am On Jan 17, 2017
Well no amount is too much to acquire education but u cut your coat according to your size. This school is not meant for everybody is for the children of those politicians who have skeleton in their cupboard. Am sure that why the school is expensive will be 1. Tight security 2. Feeding 3. Languages they learn and its gonna be a better way to stop our looters from taking their child abroad. If the school is own by a Nigerian then Nigeria money stays in Nigeria. If its own by foreigner then slave trade still exist in advanced manner. Different coat for different people but go for your size.

1 Like

Re: Lekki Nursery School Where Acceptance Fee Is N2million (Photo) by Lilimax(f): 8:48am On Jan 17, 2017
pyyxxaro:
Maybe they also teach them how to SPEAK IN TONGUES AND DETONATE BOMB embarassed
You may crack joke but never you overstep your boundary else you may
attract God's wrath embarassed
Re: Lekki Nursery School Where Acceptance Fee Is N2million (Photo) by asha01: 8:48am On Jan 17, 2017
Orpe7:
In the end she comes out speaking english like

if you remain a virgin till you die,
which children will you show example?
Re: Lekki Nursery School Where Acceptance Fee Is N2million (Photo) by Hotguy27: 8:49am On Jan 17, 2017
MiguelKingII:
that's NICE KIND of schools I will love my children to attend, I just keep praying for the money, I tell you this school worth more than the amount THE accept...thanks

I suspect that you work there. I can spot the similarities.

Re: Lekki Nursery School Where Acceptance Fee Is N2million (Photo) by pyyxxaro: 8:53am On Jan 17, 2017
Lilimax:

You may crack joke but never you overstep your boundary else you may
attract God's wrath embarassed

Go look forest

With your okro head undecided
Re: Lekki Nursery School Where Acceptance Fee Is N2million (Photo) by Nobody: 9:27am On Jan 17, 2017
olihilistic:
nice one.
If you think education is expensive try ignorance

But right now in Nigeria. Education is both expensive and ignorance. Just thinking aloud due to the situation of this economy undecided
Re: Lekki Nursery School Where Acceptance Fee Is N2million (Photo) by JayJustus(m): 9:30am On Jan 17, 2017
Icon4s:
No be Lagos? An over-hyped City.

5th largest economy in Africa... apparently it can buy your own state as a parking lot
Re: Lekki Nursery School Where Acceptance Fee Is N2million (Photo) by Longman6(m): 9:31am On Jan 17, 2017
its no big deal, how much does #2million amount to in dollars? asides that knowledge is quite expensive,80 percent of past British ministers attended Elton college,that school is damm expensive, all the mark and Bill Gates of this world attended top notch secondary school.Knowledge is power, its only in this part of the world that we fail to acknowledge that...The rich folks know that.
Re: Lekki Nursery School Where Acceptance Fee Is N2million (Photo) by HqBoss: 9:33am On Jan 17, 2017
Lmao and the proprietor abi proprietress will be driving one bad ass SUV and u'll be there thinking he/she na one hard worker. this is just fraud. wetin una dey teach dose kids for 2mill? are u kidding me?
Re: Lekki Nursery School Where Acceptance Fee Is N2million (Photo) by dharmiedrums(m): 9:33am On Jan 17, 2017
Spare me that bull sh1t nigga....this is crazy expensive. undecided
olihilistic:
nice one.
Re: Lekki Nursery School Where Acceptance Fee Is N2million (Photo) by Championlaw200(m): 9:43am On Jan 17, 2017
You all agreed with me thang we are the one that is making life difficult for ourselves!!!!!!!!!!!

1 Like

Re: Lekki Nursery School Where Acceptance Fee Is N2million (Photo) by midehi2(f): 9:46am On Jan 17, 2017
Icon4s:
No be Lagos? An over-hyped City.
exactly, and the capability doesn't worth that money, just extort money from the thieves in this country, and they pay for bragging sake
Re: Lekki Nursery School Where Acceptance Fee Is N2million (Photo) by midehi2(f): 9:48am On Jan 17, 2017
HqBoss:
Lmao and the proprietor abi proprietress will be driving one bad ass SUV and u'll be there thinking he/she na one hard worker. this is just fraud. wetin una dey teach dose kids for 2mill? are u kidding me?
yea, fraud from fraudsters
Re: Lekki Nursery School Where Acceptance Fee Is N2million (Photo) by Icon4s(m): 9:49am On Jan 17, 2017
midehi2:

exactly, and the capability doesn't worth that money, just extort money from the thieves in this country, and they pay for bragging sake
That is it.
Re: Lekki Nursery School Where Acceptance Fee Is N2million (Photo) by megareal: 9:51am On Jan 17, 2017
There is no way I would pay this much for nursery school. I'd rather divide that money and send some unfortunate kids to school too.
Re: Lekki Nursery School Where Acceptance Fee Is N2million (Photo) by Melahou(m): 9:55am On Jan 17, 2017
olihilistic:
nice one.

I guess you'll be willing to pay 5m even when your salary is 100/month.

If its expensive then its expensive because not everyone can afford it.
Re: Lekki Nursery School Where Acceptance Fee Is N2million (Photo) by dsocioemmy(m): 9:58am On Jan 17, 2017
Different strokes ooooo........ Na ur money if you like take am clean shit... Na u sabi... Wetin consign me
Re: Lekki Nursery School Where Acceptance Fee Is N2million (Photo) by onyxo76(m): 10:10am On Jan 17, 2017
2 million will pay for all the children in my village for at least 3 sessions. To me that amount is rather outrageous, what will they charge if they have a secondary school?
Re: Lekki Nursery School Where Acceptance Fee Is N2million (Photo) by einsteine(m): 10:21am On Jan 17, 2017
In schools like this, you are not necessarily paying for the education. You are paying for the exclusivity, class and ambience. Your children don't have to go to school with potential ruffians and they would grow up with the necessary superiority complex needed to Lord over their age mates who attended cheaper schools.
Re: Lekki Nursery School Where Acceptance Fee Is N2million (Photo) by whizcartel(m): 10:27am On Jan 17, 2017
ewo!!! This is ridiculous na!!! 2m for acceptance fee. This people is an ole Barawo!!! And the shit is non refundable, Fvck!!!
Re: Lekki Nursery School Where Acceptance Fee Is N2million (Photo) by whizcartel(m): 10:44am On Jan 17, 2017
Longman6:
its no big deal, how much does #2million amount to in dollars? asides that knowledge is quite expensive,80 percent of past British ministers attended Elton college,that school is damm expensive, all the mark and Bill Gates of this world attended top notch secondary school.Knowledge is power, its only in this part of the world that we fail to acknowledge that...The rich folks know that.
Is it all the ministers in one cabinet, That attended elton? What happened to the rest that attended other "pangolo" schools, or is all the world billionaires that attended expensive secondary schools? or what happened the rest of the students that attended the same school with gate? Or do you know if it was the secondary school that made him what he is? Why did he drop out of the university? besides Elton is a prestigious college and have been around for a long time. Not one Nursery school that just opened and will be giving outrageous fees... Let's stop saying knowledge abi education is expensive. Must it be crazy expensive. Pikin wey go learn go learn.

1 Like

Re: Lekki Nursery School Where Acceptance Fee Is N2million (Photo) by francisduru: 10:51am On Jan 17, 2017
Typing error

Re: Lekki Nursery School Where Acceptance Fee Is N2million (Photo) by mancol(m): 11:15am On Jan 17, 2017
This simply means a caveat in the form of "no go area" for the poor.
Re: Lekki Nursery School Where Acceptance Fee Is N2million (Photo) by Longman6(m): 11:26am On Jan 17, 2017
whizcartel:
Is it all the ministers in one cabinet, That attended elton? What happened to the rest that attended other "pangolo" schools, or is all the world billionaires that attended expensive secondary schools? or what happened the rest of the students that attended the same school with gate? Or do you know if it was the secondary school that made him what he is? Why did he drop out of the university? besides Elton is a prestigious college and have been around for a long time. Not one Nursery school that just opened and will be giving outrageous fees... Let's stop saying knowledge abi education is expensive. Must it be crazy expensive. Pikin wey go learn go learn.

Hello, am an advocate of free education and believe a countries growth is proportional to the quality of knowledge in its society.The nusery school has committed no crime on this two stance:
1,it is creating wealth in the society through the creation of employment and tax payment.
2 it is contributing to the value of Naira no matter how minute, imagine if those kids where studying abroad:mini capital flight.

In as much as you disagree with the outrageous fee charged you must acknowledged the fact that quality education does not come cheap, knowledge is the most potent weapon in the world today, take away knowledge from the united states and their economy would come to "zero". This expensive schools teach character( mind you character is not restricted to just taking moral stance) i once read about how a Loyola Jusit college in Abuja brought in an expert to teach its student how to manage a stressful career. I wont be suprised to see that at the age of 9 this kids can speak more than 4 international language and have a positive approach to life, they would probably turn out to be well cultured and refined than their equally talented age-mates whose teachers have not been paid by the state government.

Knowledge is expensive, Nebuchadnezzar selected the finest minds from Israel and put them under the best of condition...Only God's intervention changes the lines of humans social reward system.
Re: Lekki Nursery School Where Acceptance Fee Is N2million (Photo) by Longman6(m): 11:28am On Jan 17, 2017
whizcartel:

Hello, am an advocate of free education and believe a country's growth is proportional to the quality of knowledge in its society.The nusery school has committed no crime on this two stance:
1,it is creating wealth in the society through the creation of employment and tax payment.
2 it is contributing to the value of Naira no matter how minute, imagine if those kids where studying abroad:mini capital flight.

In as much as you disagree with the outrageous fee charged you must acknowledged the fact that quality education does not come cheap, knowledge is the most potent weapon in the world today, take away knowledge from the united states and their economy would come to "zero". This expensive schools teach character( mind you character is not restricted to just taking moral stance) i once read about how a Loyola Jusit college in Abuja brought in an expert to teach its student how to manage a stressful career. I wont be suprised to see that at the age of 9 this kids can speak more than 4 international language and have a positive approach to life, they would probably turn out to be well cultured and refined than their equally talented age-mates whose teachers have not been paid by the state government.

Knowledge is expensive, Nebuchadnezzar selected the finest minds from Israel and put them under the best of condition...Only God's intervention changes the lines of humans social reward system.
Re: Lekki Nursery School Where Acceptance Fee Is N2million (Photo) by hahn(m): 11:35am On Jan 17, 2017
olihilistic:
nice one.

Off point. Did Albert Einstein, Thomas Edison, the Wright brothers etc attend schools at such prices?

What is the impact of such expensive schooling on the overall economy?
Re: Lekki Nursery School Where Acceptance Fee Is N2million (Photo) by Korrection(m): 12:00pm On Jan 17, 2017
Even at that any child can still be a nuisance to the society. The money or not. Most of us here attended government schools yet we are good.
Re: Lekki Nursery School Where Acceptance Fee Is N2million (Photo) by Alhkerimu(m): 12:58pm On Jan 17, 2017
squarelead:
2 million? Maybe the school has Secondary school and University. 2 million for all. How I go pay 2 million for primary School. Na WA o
Guy is not as you think.
Once you pay the money your fslc, w.a.e.c, degree, and master is all cover.

1 Like

Re: Lekki Nursery School Where Acceptance Fee Is N2million (Photo) by amokeme(f): 1:12pm On Jan 17, 2017
I don't see anything wrong here, it's a choice. If I have the money, and I like the school, why not? I'll definitely take my children there.
If you feel there is not difference with what they teach in the schools that pay as low as 500k 200k, or even 2k sef, ehn take your kids there and don't complain.
One thing people don't understand about such schools is that parents are not paying for just the "formal education" they have beneficial hidden curriculum.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lekki Nursery School Where Acceptance Fee Is N2million (Photo) by paroleski(m): 1:50pm On Jan 17, 2017
So no one noticed the error on the last statement of the so called expensive school. Imagine a sch committing such grammatical blunder " ALL FEES ARE MUST BE PAID..."
Re: Lekki Nursery School Where Acceptance Fee Is N2million (Photo) by odimbannamdi(m): 2:03pm On Jan 17, 2017
mezynaija:
Who recession help? Although the name of the school was cropped out, the invoice of a nursery and primary school in Lekki, Lagos State is generating lots of buzz after it revealed that pupils pay as much as 2 million naira for acceptance fee while school fees go for an average of 3 million naira per year.

Source: http://www.jtownconnect.com/2017/01/see-nursery-school-in-lekki-where.html

For the money quoted, i expected that paper to be made of gold. Nonsense

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Camels Grazing On A Primary School In Plateau (Photos) / African Mother's Proud Display At Daughter's Convocation Sparks Mixed Reactions / When Parents Storm School To Beat Their Child's Bully

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.