Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,448 members, 7,812,375 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 12:24 PM

Man & His Wife Kill Their Child In Bayelsa, Drop The Corpse At FMC Yenagoa(pics) - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Man & His Wife Kill Their Child In Bayelsa, Drop The Corpse At FMC Yenagoa(pics) (36842 Views)

I Lost My Virginity To A Corpse At 24 - Ghanaian Former Mortuary Attendant / Police Officers Dump A Man's Corpse At The Subway Tunnel In Enugu (Photo) / Police Officers At Surulere Murder A Man & Dump His Corpse At LUTH Mortuary(Pics (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Man & His Wife Kill Their Child In Bayelsa, Drop The Corpse At FMC Yenagoa(pics) by broseme: 1:13pm On Jan 16, 2017
As shared by Wariebi Sapere-Obi....

'Worse case of Child Abuse I have ever seen. This child was brought into CHEW (children emergency) FMC yenagoa dead. what a father and his wife( victims step mum) could do to a child'.

Barbaric woman and man killed the innocent child. So Painful

Source: http://www.trezzyhelm.com/2017/01/man-his-wife-kill-their-son-in.html?m=1

1 Share

Re: Man & His Wife Kill Their Child In Bayelsa, Drop The Corpse At FMC Yenagoa(pics) by broseme: 1:13pm On Jan 16, 2017

Re: Man & His Wife Kill Their Child In Bayelsa, Drop The Corpse At FMC Yenagoa(pics) by ladyF(f): 1:14pm On Jan 16, 2017
OMG!!! What sort of barbaric thing is this na.

I dedicate this FTC to everyone going through any form of abuse. God be with you all.

It's LadyF again. cry cry cry

2 Likes

Re: Man & His Wife Kill Their Child In Bayelsa, Drop The Corpse At FMC Yenagoa(pics) by pyyxxaro: 1:17pm On Jan 16, 2017
PLZ OP NEXT TIME WRITE

VIEWERS DISCRETION

EVEN ANIMALS ARE NOT THIS CRUEL cry

25 Likes

Re: Man & His Wife Kill Their Child In Bayelsa, Drop The Corpse At FMC Yenagoa(pics) by bonechamberlain(m): 1:21pm On Jan 16, 2017
God !! Even if this child is a devil, they could have given him a fast death, I can imagine the pains, and agony this child would have gone through before he died.

The parents should be thrown into a very big boiling oil angry

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Man & His Wife Kill Their Child In Bayelsa, Drop The Corpse At FMC Yenagoa(pics) by XXLDICK(m): 1:21pm On Jan 16, 2017
Damn.. this is too bad shocked shocked

1 Like

Re: Man & His Wife Kill Their Child In Bayelsa, Drop The Corpse At FMC Yenagoa(pics) by Coldfeet(f): 1:21pm On Jan 16, 2017
cry

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Man & His Wife Kill Their Child In Bayelsa, Drop The Corpse At FMC Yenagoa(pics) by afroniger: 1:21pm On Jan 16, 2017
But why? embarassed cry

2 Likes

Re: Man & His Wife Kill Their Child In Bayelsa, Drop The Corpse At FMC Yenagoa(pics) by NotNairalandi(m): 1:22pm On Jan 16, 2017
i imagine the kind of pains this little innocent boy went through before he died

i cant control my tears at this moment lipsrsealed

to the killers of this boy all i ask is God to forgive your souls cry

4 Likes

Re: Man & His Wife Kill Their Child In Bayelsa, Drop The Corpse At FMC Yenagoa(pics) by DrObum(m): 1:22pm On Jan 16, 2017
Where are the law enforcement agents please

Make those 2 go cool off for KiriKiri!

1 Like

Re: Man & His Wife Kill Their Child In Bayelsa, Drop The Corpse At FMC Yenagoa(pics) by adewumiopeyemi(m): 1:22pm On Jan 16, 2017
why na they should hang both the wife and husband

4 Likes

Re: Man & His Wife Kill Their Child In Bayelsa, Drop The Corpse At FMC Yenagoa(pics) by Nobody: 1:22pm On Jan 16, 2017
sad Some people should not have kids

5 Likes

Re: Man & His Wife Kill Their Child In Bayelsa, Drop The Corpse At FMC Yenagoa(pics) by anonymuz(m): 1:22pm On Jan 16, 2017
this is absolute wickedness

3 Likes

Re: Man & His Wife Kill Their Child In Bayelsa, Drop The Corpse At FMC Yenagoa(pics) by Nobody: 1:23pm On Jan 16, 2017
the story is incomplete. rip to the kid.

3 Likes

Re: Man & His Wife Kill Their Child In Bayelsa, Drop The Corpse At FMC Yenagoa(pics) by agulion: 1:23pm On Jan 16, 2017
Just imagine . when some people are praying every day for a child

2 Likes

Re: Man & His Wife Kill Their Child In Bayelsa, Drop The Corpse At FMC Yenagoa(pics) by kalusky02(m): 1:24pm On Jan 16, 2017
the full wrath of the law be visited on them, ASAP. How can human being be so callous and wicked.

1 Like

Re: Man & His Wife Kill Their Child In Bayelsa, Drop The Corpse At FMC Yenagoa(pics) by Forevergood: 1:24pm On Jan 16, 2017
Jesus have mercy....may d soul of the innocent bby rip
Re: Man & His Wife Kill Their Child In Bayelsa, Drop The Corpse At FMC Yenagoa(pics) by AndyMolarAllwel(m): 1:24pm On Jan 16, 2017
No comment pls!!!!
Speechless.
Re: Man & His Wife Kill Their Child In Bayelsa, Drop The Corpse At FMC Yenagoa(pics) by SalomonKane: 1:24pm On Jan 16, 2017
Re: Man & His Wife Kill Their Child In Bayelsa, Drop The Corpse At FMC Yenagoa(pics) by enemyofprogress: 1:24pm On Jan 16, 2017
One yeye lawyer will still come out to defend dem
Re: Man & His Wife Kill Their Child In Bayelsa, Drop The Corpse At FMC Yenagoa(pics) by Richiejaystar: 1:25pm On Jan 16, 2017
This is the end time
Re: Man & His Wife Kill Their Child In Bayelsa, Drop The Corpse At FMC Yenagoa(pics) by Nobody: 1:25pm On Jan 16, 2017
Men abeg if you can't ensure that your kids are not maltreated please don't marry second wives to raise them.
Re: Man & His Wife Kill Their Child In Bayelsa, Drop The Corpse At FMC Yenagoa(pics) by Nobody: 1:25pm On Jan 16, 2017
This is so inhumane... Though hands join with hands, the wicked shall not go unpunished.
Re: Man & His Wife Kill Their Child In Bayelsa, Drop The Corpse At FMC Yenagoa(pics) by hollary4: 1:25pm On Jan 16, 2017
wicked world
Re: Man & His Wife Kill Their Child In Bayelsa, Drop The Corpse At FMC Yenagoa(pics) by Coldfeet(f): 1:25pm On Jan 16, 2017
uddeze:
the story is incomplete. rip to the kid.
What else do you want to hear?
Re: Man & His Wife Kill Their Child In Bayelsa, Drop The Corpse At FMC Yenagoa(pics) by okedoyinolabisi(f): 1:25pm On Jan 16, 2017
very terrible and inhumane... rip to the innocent child.u are free from the world's wickedness
Re: Man & His Wife Kill Their Child In Bayelsa, Drop The Corpse At FMC Yenagoa(pics) by teozey111(m): 1:25pm On Jan 16, 2017
the father is a fool of the century as for barbaric step mum......she will never bear children of her own ....she will meet the same faith...let me not call her innocent children if she already has

1 Like

Re: Man & His Wife Kill Their Child In Bayelsa, Drop The Corpse At FMC Yenagoa(pics) by Lilimax(f): 1:26pm On Jan 16, 2017
omg! cry

1 Like

Re: Man & His Wife Kill Their Child In Bayelsa, Drop The Corpse At FMC Yenagoa(pics) by taiyesoul(f): 1:26pm On Jan 16, 2017
Some people fast,pray,wish,hope,dream and seek God everyday to have a child.yet,some ungrateful ones can murder an innocent child in cold blood. God,pls let thunder ⚡ strike these parents asap!
Re: Man & His Wife Kill Their Child In Bayelsa, Drop The Corpse At FMC Yenagoa(pics) by cerowo(f): 1:26pm On Jan 16, 2017
Some pple re so cruel embarassed :-

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Thief, Usman Bin-Ladan Killed In Kebbi By Mob - Graphic Photos / Couple Steals Mad Woman’s Baby After 15 Years Of Childless Marriage (pic) / Driver Flees As Sanwo-Olu’s Convoy Stops Him For Driving Against Traffic

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.