Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,200 members, 7,829,292 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 12:40 AM

If These Celebs Offer You N1m Monthly To Work As Their PA, Which Will You Choose - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / If These Celebs Offer You N1m Monthly To Work As Their PA, Which Will You Choose (2854 Views)

Please Help Identify These Celebs / If You Can't Guess Who These Celebs Are Then We Are Not Mate / It May Seem Impossible But These Celebs Are Related (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

If These Celebs Offer You N1m Monthly To Work As Their PA, Which Will You Choose by exlinkleads(f): 1:24pm On Jan 16, 2017
Choosing what is best for you sometimes is the most difficult part in life especially when you have three or four options of employers ready to employ you. Most people choose on how they feel while others chooses pragmatically.

Assuming you are faced with these above celebrities and all of them are ready to offer you one million naira per month to work as their PA, which will you choose and why?

more @ http://www.exlinklodge.com/2017/01/if-these-celebs-offer-you-n1million.html

lalasticlala missyb3 dominique - which will you choose?

Re: If These Celebs Offer You N1m Monthly To Work As Their PA, Which Will You Choose by dacovajnr: 1:27pm On Jan 16, 2017
It's Don Jazzy Again!!! wink wink Boss so humble

3 Likes

Re: If These Celebs Offer You N1m Monthly To Work As Their PA, Which Will You Choose by ladyF(f): 1:28pm On Jan 16, 2017
Buhari kiss

1 Like

Re: If These Celebs Offer You N1m Monthly To Work As Their PA, Which Will You Choose by cncity(m): 1:28pm On Jan 16, 2017
[i][/i]Doro Jazzy

3 Likes

Re: If These Celebs Offer You N1m Monthly To Work As Their PA, Which Will You Choose by dacovajnr: 1:29pm On Jan 16, 2017
ladyF:
Buhari kiss
how markt? grin

3 Likes

Re: If These Celebs Offer You N1m Monthly To Work As Their PA, Which Will You Choose by Nobody: 1:29pm On Jan 16, 2017
grin

I wud love to work with Davido tho.. No dull moment... grin

1 Like

Re: If These Celebs Offer You N1m Monthly To Work As Their PA, Which Will You Choose by talk2alabama: 1:31pm On Jan 16, 2017
Mchew...
Re: If These Celebs Offer You N1m Monthly To Work As Their PA, Which Will You Choose by yomi007k(m): 1:54pm On Jan 16, 2017
grin

Genevieve...so dt I can epp her wen she gets Hot.
Re: If These Celebs Offer You N1m Monthly To Work As Their PA, Which Will You Choose by ammyluv2002(f): 2:07pm On Jan 16, 2017
The Don himself

2 Likes

Re: If These Celebs Offer You N1m Monthly To Work As Their PA, Which Will You Choose by Kondomatic(m): 3:47pm On Jan 16, 2017
BUHARI is a celeb?

BTW, I will simply get koju herbal mixture to treat the malaria when I wake up from sleep/dream.

1 Like

Re: If These Celebs Offer You N1m Monthly To Work As Their PA, Which Will You Choose by donshady(m): 5:12pm On Jan 16, 2017
so buhari is now celebrity
Re: If These Celebs Offer You N1m Monthly To Work As Their PA, Which Will You Choose by Dannidom(m): 6:10pm On Jan 16, 2017
Genevive na! Of course i wil neva acept washing her pata. Neva!
Re: If These Celebs Offer You N1m Monthly To Work As Their PA, Which Will You Choose by CaroLyner(f): 7:00pm On Jan 16, 2017
Wizzy should do

1 Like

Re: If These Celebs Offer You N1m Monthly To Work As Their PA, Which Will You Choose by Sapphire86(f): 7:27pm On Jan 16, 2017
Dbanj

2 Likes

Re: If These Celebs Offer You N1m Monthly To Work As Their PA, Which Will You Choose by soath(m): 8:30pm On Jan 16, 2017
Linda
Re: If These Celebs Offer You N1m Monthly To Work As Their PA, Which Will You Choose by Nobody: 9:09pm On Jan 16, 2017
O.B.O baddest
Re: If These Celebs Offer You N1m Monthly To Work As Their PA, Which Will You Choose by Evakinqz: 9:14pm On Jan 16, 2017
Davido jare, enough balling...

We go travel die...

2 Likes

Re: If These Celebs Offer You N1m Monthly To Work As Their PA, Which Will You Choose by YhungPablo(m): 9:18pm On Jan 16, 2017
did you mean 1 million dollars?
Re: If These Celebs Offer You N1m Monthly To Work As Their PA, Which Will You Choose by Evakinqz: 9:23pm On Jan 16, 2017
YhungPablo:
did you mean 1 million dollars?
yu nor see N at d back of d 1m?? cheesy
Re: If These Celebs Offer You N1m Monthly To Work As Their PA, Which Will You Choose by nikkypearl(f): 10:14pm On Jan 16, 2017
Davido...

I wan go to dubai by force tho"
Re: If These Celebs Offer You N1m Monthly To Work As Their PA, Which Will You Choose by Ucheosefoh(m): 10:57pm On Jan 16, 2017
LindaIkeji I may marry her later you never can tell
Re: If These Celebs Offer You N1m Monthly To Work As Their PA, Which Will You Choose by SandraDiOku(f): 11:08pm On Jan 16, 2017
Don baba J♥♥♥♥♥ Ofcourse. he might end uo marrying me jare, ths life us full of surprises for those who biliv
Re: If These Celebs Offer You N1m Monthly To Work As Their PA, Which Will You Choose by SandraDiOku(f): 11:09pm On Jan 16, 2017
nikkypearl:
Davido...

haha u juc kiled me lol grin
nikkypearl:
Davido...

haha u juc kiled me lol

1 Like

Re: If These Celebs Offer You N1m Monthly To Work As Their PA, Which Will You Choose by CecyAdrian(f): 12:06am On Jan 17, 2017
I will go with the baddest in the game, the only Don, real and authentic, Don Jazzy!!!! And after that if given another opportunity, I will hop on board with the ever beautiful, young, super talented, soft hearted and hot Genny Nnaji grin
Re: If These Celebs Offer You N1m Monthly To Work As Their PA, Which Will You Choose by Cletus77(m): 12:52am On Jan 17, 2017
Baba bubub is now a celeb or wat?
Re: If These Celebs Offer You N1m Monthly To Work As Their PA, Which Will You Choose by LesbianBoy(m): 1:39am On Jan 17, 2017
Dannidom:
Genevive na! Of course i wil neva acept washing her pata. Neva!

Bet you can OFF her pata and fvck shey?

(1) (Reply)

You Need To See The Serious Style Battle Between Iyabo Ojo And Bobrisky (photos) / Who Rocked The HairStyle Better?? Yemi Alade Or Tiwa Savage (Photo) / Another Sex Tape Of Cardi B’s Fiance Offset Leaks Online (video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.