Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,034 members, 7,818,053 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 06:06 AM

IGP Ibrahim Idris Celebrates His 58th Birthday At The Police Headquarters. Pic - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / IGP Ibrahim Idris Celebrates His 58th Birthday At The Police Headquarters. Pic (694 Views)

Ibrahim Idris: Alfa Rapes 3 Daughters Of Couple Who Housed Him Free For 7 Years / Invictus Obi Having A Champagne Bath On His Birthday At A Club In South Africa / Driver Storms Police Headquarters, Ibadan, To Protest The Seizure Of His Taxi (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

IGP Ibrahim Idris Celebrates His 58th Birthday At The Police Headquarters. Pic by Christojo: 2:05pm On Jan 16, 2017
Inspector General of Police IGP Ibrahim K. Idris turns a year older today. Senior Police officers gathered at the Police Force Headquarters Louis Edet House, Abuja -to felicitate with him on his 58th birthday celebration.

See photos below;

http://www.wapbullet.com/igp-ibrahim-idris-celebrates-his-58th-birthday-at-the-police-headquarters/

Re: IGP Ibrahim Idris Celebrates His 58th Birthday At The Police Headquarters. Pic by Christojo: 2:08pm On Jan 16, 2017
See more....

Re: IGP Ibrahim Idris Celebrates His 58th Birthday At The Police Headquarters. Pic by Nobody: 2:08pm On Jan 16, 2017
men wey no know recession happy birthday SAh
Re: IGP Ibrahim Idris Celebrates His 58th Birthday At The Police Headquarters. Pic by optional1(f): 2:10pm On Jan 16, 2017
Happy birthday but remember say people they suffer oh.
Re: IGP Ibrahim Idris Celebrates His 58th Birthday At The Police Headquarters. Pic by robosky02(m): 2:14pm On Jan 16, 2017
optional1:
Happy birthday but remember say people they suffer oh.

"my girl"
your case is different grin
Re: IGP Ibrahim Idris Celebrates His 58th Birthday At The Police Headquarters. Pic by Christojo: 2:17pm On Jan 16, 2017
Sir OAM4J, Mynd44
Re: IGP Ibrahim Idris Celebrates His 58th Birthday At The Police Headquarters. Pic by optional1(f): 2:17pm On Jan 16, 2017
robosky02:

"my girl" your case is different grin

Amen dad I claim it already.
Re: IGP Ibrahim Idris Celebrates His 58th Birthday At The Police Headquarters. Pic by dee02(m): 2:18pm On Jan 16, 2017
I hope the cake wasnt paid for with tax payer's money!!!! wink
Re: IGP Ibrahim Idris Celebrates His 58th Birthday At The Police Headquarters. Pic by decatalyst(m): 2:22pm On Jan 16, 2017
Though I don't like most of the personnel of the Nigeria police force, I would still say Happy birthday to a gallant officer.

BTW the Police and hardened criminals dunno who better undecided
Re: IGP Ibrahim Idris Celebrates His 58th Birthday At The Police Headquarters. Pic by kingsman66(m): 2:25pm On Jan 16, 2017
happy birthday idris

pls don't use our money for this your birthday like our Governor that decorated our state with 600 hundred million naira

(1) (Reply)

SARS Officials Shoot Vigilante Member 3 Times In Lagos 4 Asking Them Question(pi / Secondary School Student Stabs His Friend To Death With A Cow Horn - Besto50 / (VIDEO) Nigerian Woman Removes T-shirt To Fight Man On Dubai Train

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.