Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,498 members, 7,861,429 topics. Date: Saturday, 15 June 2024 at 12:09 PM

If You Were The President Of This Nation, How Would You Solve The Power Problem? - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / If You Were The President Of This Nation, How Would You Solve The Power Problem? (439 Views)

12 Steps To Impeach The President Of The Federal Republic Of Nigeria / THE NATION: How Oduah, Others Shared N3.9b Airports Contracts Cash / Southern Nigeria is The Problem Of This Nation (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

If You Were The President Of This Nation, How Would You Solve The Power Problem? by Destined2win: 2:09pm On Jan 16, 2017
In politics and Government, the easiest thing to do is to criticize those in seats of authority. The opposition rarely brings out solutions to issues that can make any nation better. The ordinary citizen also follows suit and fail to make suggestions on how things can improve.

The power situation in Nigeria is epileptic. As I type this, I haven't seen light in my area for the past 48 hours and believe me it is not funny. These same power issue has gulped a huge chunk of Nigeria's money yet there is absolutely nothing to show for it.

I ask you as a concerned citizen, how would you solve Nigeria's power problem if you are opportuned to become the President. I need to read bright ideas please
Re: If You Were The President Of This Nation, How Would You Solve The Power Problem? by onavae(m): 3:00pm On Jan 16, 2017
Decentralise the grid and push power generation out of the bloody concurrent list. That will be a good starting point. Anything else they do besides these is a bloody waste of all our time.

2 Likes 1 Share

(1) (Reply)

African Women Have Nothing To Worry About Buhari’s Insensitive Comments. / Apc Registers Over 100,000 New Members In 10 Days / Pray For Safe Return Of President Buhari, Cleric Urges Nigerians

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.