Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,277 members, 7,836,243 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 12:21 AM

Vconnect And Facebook Partners To Hold The SME Conference 1.0 - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Vconnect And Facebook Partners To Hold The SME Conference 1.0 (517 Views)

Polaris Bank: Skye Bank Changes Name On Twitter And Facebook / NG_HUB Launched In Lagos By Facebook Partners And CCHUB / ANNOUNCEMENT: Get Invites To Vconnect And Facebook SME Conference 1.0 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Vconnect And Facebook Partners To Hold The SME Conference 1.0 by ideologies(m): 3:56pm On Jan 16, 2017
VConnect, in partnership with Facebook is set to hold the SME Conference 1.0

Over 200 SMEs will be gathering this month at the conference hosted by Vconnect and Facebook in Ikeja, Lagos. The SME Conference will explore the interaction between the latest internet tools, technologies and SMEs.

VConnect, Nigeria’s largest business search and review website, has announced plans for its maiden conference for small and medium enterprises dubbed ‘SME Conference 1.0’. Sme conference

According to VConnect Head of Communications, Meher Melwani, the conference will also expose businesses to the current trends around small business financing.

“Our hypothesis is that more than 70 percent of small businesses in Nigeria lack access to funding,” said Meher Melwani. “Conversations at SME Conference 1.0 will deep-dive into how small businesses can find innovative ways to get growth funding and the best ways to deploy these funds.”

Prominent industry experts would give practical guides and actionable solutions to entrepreneurs, coupled with the opportunity to intimate conversations and network with these industry masterminds.

Since one of the major challenges that has shut down operations of many SMEs in Nigeria is funding, Meher Melwani, head of communications at Vconnect assures participants of exposure to current trends in financing small businesses and innovative ways to get growth funding.

Speaking on the conference, Jennifer Fong, Strategic Product Partnership manager at Facebook said, the platform will give SMEs instructive ideas for real growth in 2017.

“We are excited about this gathering. Internet tools have made entrepreneurship far easier than it was a few years ago,” said Jennifer.

“This conference will bring these SMEs up to speed on the resources and technologies available to them, and we are excited about this kind of empowerment.”

The event will hold on January 19, 2017. Entry is free, but interested participants have to register, while registration closes on January 17, 2017.
Click here to register

(1) (Reply)

I Have 250k, Please What Business Can I Do With It? I Just Lost My Job / I Need A Loan Of #500k To Start A Income Generated Company / Corperate Affairs Commision, Not Transparent.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.