Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,876 members, 7,817,583 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 02:52 PM

How Many Girls Can Stay In This Type Of House With Their Boyfriend (PHOTOS( - Jokes Etc - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Jokes Etc / How Many Girls Can Stay In This Type Of House With Their Boyfriend (PHOTOS( (2209 Views)

The Only Way Naija Girls Can Be In The Mood (very Funny) / See How Girls Sleep In Their House And How They Sleep In Their Boyfriend House / Girls can be funny.... Is This True About Girls???... (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

How Many Girls Can Stay In This Type Of House With Their Boyfriend (PHOTOS( by icehub(m): 4:02pm On Jan 16, 2017
Many girls of now, especially igbo girls like following a rich guy and some who they can feel comfortable in their house and brag with their friends about. And they will leave you as soon as you have nothing to offer.

But it is hard to see true love of someone who can stay with you in the time of suffering, in the time of hunger and in the time of wealth. An example of this kind of love is the one above.

Click source to see photo

Now Answer The Question!

Source: http://www.ameboretweet.tk/2017/01/how-many-girls-can-do-this.html
Re: How Many Girls Can Stay In This Type Of House With Their Boyfriend (PHOTOS( by carzola(m): 4:06pm On Jan 16, 2017
kiss undecided[sup][/sup] you wouldn't die if you out the pix here

1 Like

Re: How Many Girls Can Stay In This Type Of House With Their Boyfriend (PHOTOS( by icehub(m): 4:55pm On Jan 16, 2017
carzola:
kiss undecided[sup][/sup] you wouldn't die if you out the pix here
Thanks. Am sorry

(1) (Reply)

Please I Need An Advice, Should I Forgive My Wife ??-comedian Clever Joe Etuk / Pharoh's Last Confession In 2009 / My Oga At The Top Remix By Nscdc Ft Dj Ziggy

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.