Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,947 members, 7,817,785 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 07:33 PM

"Stop Harrassing Patience Jonathan", Yoruba Youths Tell EFCC - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / "Stop Harrassing Patience Jonathan", Yoruba Youths Tell EFCC (22266 Views)

2019 Presidency: We Won’t Wait For You –youths Tell Buhari / Join Us Build Nigeria, It Is Not Too Late – Arewa Youths Tell Nnamdi Kanu / CORRUPTION: Stop Harrassing Mrs Jonathan, Yoruba Youths Tell EFCC (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: "Stop Harrassing Patience Jonathan", Yoruba Youths Tell EFCC by DanielPop(m): 8:06pm On Jan 16, 2017
Tinubu! Tinubu!! Tinubu!!! How many times did I call you?

It is too late to reach out to the SS and SE. When they needed you most, it was your dagger that stabbed them on the back. Your reaching out now is because you have been stabbed by the tiger you went to bed with. You have made your bed. Sleep on it alone! grin
alcmene:

http://www.vanguardngr.com/2017/01/corruption-stop-harrassing-mrs-jonathan-yoruba-youths-tell-efcc/
Re: "Stop Harrassing Patience Jonathan", Yoruba Youths Tell EFCC by Skain(m): 8:09pm On Jan 16, 2017
I think they're Yoruba youth In pdp.
Re: "Stop Harrassing Patience Jonathan", Yoruba Youths Tell EFCC by Bluffly: 8:10pm On Jan 16, 2017
Co thieves calling themselves yoruba youths

1 Like

Re: "Stop Harrassing Patience Jonathan", Yoruba Youths Tell EFCC by focus7: 8:26pm On Jan 16, 2017
This are hired Igbo youths that were born in Yoruba land, Yorubas are not known to support or sympathize with corruption.

2 Likes

Re: "Stop Harrassing Patience Jonathan", Yoruba Youths Tell EFCC by grandeoj09(m): 8:31pm On Jan 16, 2017
cowardSeun:
heheheh yaribas on the loose
Deji Adeyanju and Co. , who else?
Re: "Stop Harrassing Patience Jonathan", Yoruba Youths Tell EFCC by kettle84(m): 8:43pm On Jan 16, 2017
BeClever:
Shaataap!

Yorubas hate corruption and any corruption suspect must return their yam whether they actually have the yam or not, as long as they were accused by their Fulani masters..

So this group aren't Yorubas or they don't represent Yoruba nation.. In fact they are IPod jobless hungry miscreants/touts.
Did I hear you say yoloba hates corruption? I guess the following are sambisa Forest indigenes...

OBJ
Demeji Bankole
Tafar Balogun
Bode George
Tinubu
etc

3 Likes

Re: "Stop Harrassing Patience Jonathan", Yoruba Youths Tell EFCC by Codes151(m): 8:43pm On Jan 16, 2017
KINGwax007:
Ni be only YCC!!! Where have u seen Yoruba youths hold placards to support a thief?
see your life? U just branded a woman a thief! A woman that hasn't be convicted for any crime except propaganda!

If u call ha that, what of obj? Atiku? Aisha? Tinubu? Odili? ..... etc?
Re: "Stop Harrassing Patience Jonathan", Yoruba Youths Tell EFCC by duni04(m): 8:47pm On Jan 16, 2017
I hope anyone with a brain can now see that these people are being mobilised deliberately and with the clear purpose of creating the impression that patience is being witch hunted.
Somebody somewhere mobilised young people in Enugu to March to the EFCC office there. They did the same thing at the Port Harcourt zonal office of the EFCC to protest about patience's supposed victimization. Same in Yenegoa. Now Lagos. Next stop is Abuja.
This woman called patience Jonathan is the lowest, most classless and most gutter person to ever occupy the position of first lady in the history of this country.
Anybody that can put together different groups of young and able bodied men all over the country and mobilise them not for employment and not to develop their lives, but to protest on your behalf against your prosecution for money you clearly Stole, money that could have been used to develop the lives of these young men in Abuja, Enugu, Lagos and Port Harcourt. That kind of person is evil minded. No wonder she even showed zero empathy and sympathy when the Chibok girls were abducted. It took the intervention of a first lady with class in the US before anyone took the Chibok abduction serious. Ànd patience has children at home!

http://punchng.com/pro-jonathan-protest-rocks-enugu/

http://newsnownigeria.com.ng/pro-patience-jonathan-protesters-storms-efcc-port-harcourt-office-see-photos/

http://punchng.com/pro-patience-jonathans-protest-grounds-yenagoa/
Re: "Stop Harrassing Patience Jonathan", Yoruba Youths Tell EFCC by Nobody: 8:50pm On Jan 16, 2017
No need to quarrel over this. There's a simple way to know if they are truly Yoruba youths.

How many times have Yorubas ever defended or supported any corrupt politician on this forum?

Nil.

We all know the people whose specialty it is to carry placard and be dancing after their corrupt brothers and sisters in government.

The "hardworking" ipob youths, our own Nigerian Israelites abi na Jews.

1 Like

Re: "Stop Harrassing Patience Jonathan", Yoruba Youths Tell EFCC by ollymoore: 8:52pm On Jan 16, 2017
Re: "Stop Harrassing Patience Jonathan", Yoruba Youths Tell EFCC by Beetobee(f): 8:53pm On Jan 16, 2017
I laugh when I read about these paid protests, in fact, a friend called me some 3-4 weeks ago to attend a press conference on this subject matter in Abuja. I instantly turned down the offer and laughed like mad when she bitterly complained that they were paid a miserly 5k each. Bottom line is Patience Jonathan joined issues with EFCC when she came out and told the world that the accounts being investigated were her's. Nobody ever called her name in the first instance.
Re: "Stop Harrassing Patience Jonathan", Yoruba Youths Tell EFCC by BabaAduras: 8:56pm On Jan 16, 2017
alcmene:
Aha! Lol...me sef sidon jeje dey wait for yorober e-rats on what they would say on this now that this protest/demonstration is coming from their kinsmen from yorober land

I am sure they were expecting it to have come from the SE or SS but here we are ...it's coming from SW.

Next thing now, dem go dey yan okpata say na paid agents as if na dem holy pass.

You could not have said it better. Any right thinking Nigerian (not to talk of Yoruba man) will know the likes of you and the so called CYY are bunch of jobless and hungry Nigerians who will sell their anything and everything for peanuts from those that made them jobless and hungry - what an irony of life of Nigerian youths.
Re: "Stop Harrassing Patience Jonathan", Yoruba Youths Tell EFCC by Matthew4sure(m): 8:56pm On Jan 16, 2017
Ojo ni wa awa o ba enikan sota eni eji ri ni eji pa.
Re: "Stop Harrassing Patience Jonathan", Yoruba Youths Tell EFCC by BeClever: 9:04pm On Jan 16, 2017
kettle84:
Did I hear you say yoloba hates corruption? I guess the following are sambisa Forest indigenes...

OBJ
Demeji Bankole
Tafar Balogun
Bode George
Tinubu
etc

They are IPod yoots..
Re: "Stop Harrassing Patience Jonathan", Yoruba Youths Tell EFCC by Leez(m): 9:04pm On Jan 16, 2017
BeClever:
Shaataap!

Yorubas hate corruption and any corruption suspect must return their yam whether they actually have the yam or not, as long as they were accused by their Fulani masters..

So this group aren't Yorubas or they don't represent Yoruba nation.. In fact they are IPod jobless hungry miscreants/touts.
bwahahahahhahahahahhaha
igbos can neva ever claim anoda tribe my broda
we are proud of our culture and tradition
u afonjas shld sort urselves out
Re: "Stop Harrassing Patience Jonathan", Yoruba Youths Tell EFCC by Twizzy30(m): 9:05pm On Jan 16, 2017
Lol. Where is picture of the yoruba youths holding placards and protesting? We yorubas are not foolish people...
Re: "Stop Harrassing Patience Jonathan", Yoruba Youths Tell EFCC by BeClever: 9:06pm On Jan 16, 2017
Leez:

bwahahahahhahahahahhaha
igbos can neva ever claim anoda tribe my broda
we are proud of our culture and tradition
u afonjas shld sort urselves out

Yorubas are all saints..

Those people are IPod yoots.
Re: "Stop Harrassing Patience Jonathan", Yoruba Youths Tell EFCC by folasayolyn(f): 9:07pm On Jan 16, 2017
say what! when did yoruba youths say that! Abeg carry go efcc
Re: "Stop Harrassing Patience Jonathan", Yoruba Youths Tell EFCC by Generalyemi(m): 9:18pm On Jan 16, 2017
Zico5:
Who are they? Yoruba youths or ipob youths. We yoruba get sense pass this rubbish. Na only bastard will support fraudster like Gej. This op no get sense at all. We are credible people in yorubaland.

story...
credible my black a$%%
Re: "Stop Harrassing Patience Jonathan", Yoruba Youths Tell EFCC by bidierichie: 9:19pm On Jan 16, 2017
See job creation. Abeg, how much do they pay them for this rubbish?
Re: "Stop Harrassing Patience Jonathan", Yoruba Youths Tell EFCC by Charly68: 9:25pm On Jan 16, 2017
Who are the Yoruba youth? Abi they want to write Yerima youth ? Patience ate yam and she must vomit it..people should stop willing up sentiments on corrupt matters
Re: "Stop Harrassing Patience Jonathan", Yoruba Youths Tell EFCC by Odingo1: 9:42pm On Jan 16, 2017
[/b]Afonjas denying their Yoruba youths[b], and phrasing Abacha wife while condemning a non convicted person in a court of law.
[/b]To them[b],
Abacha wife is innocent because she can never be poor as Dangote.
Aisha Buhari is a saint after her indictment in oil scam.

1 Like

Re: "Stop Harrassing Patience Jonathan", Yoruba Youths Tell EFCC by disumusa: 9:50pm On Jan 16, 2017
kettle84:

OBJ
Demeji Bankole
Tafar Balogun
Bode George
Tinubu
etc

voice of the most rejected and senseles tribe in africa
Re: "Stop Harrassing Patience Jonathan", Yoruba Youths Tell EFCC by silibaba: 9:51pm On Jan 16, 2017
[quote author=cowardSeun post=52861610]heheheh yaribas on the loose

u mean this tribe? grin grin

Re: "Stop Harrassing Patience Jonathan", Yoruba Youths Tell EFCC by legibow: 9:53pm On Jan 16, 2017
No go fine somewhere sit down.... How many yoruba she and her husban help during there time.....
Re: "Stop Harrassing Patience Jonathan", Yoruba Youths Tell EFCC by Leez(m): 10:52pm On Jan 16, 2017
BeClever:

Yorubas are all saints..
Those people are IPod yoots.
keep deceiving yasef o
Re: "Stop Harrassing Patience Jonathan", Yoruba Youths Tell EFCC by lailo: 11:05pm On Jan 16, 2017
They didn't fight to protect FFK,Fayose,Bode George,Dimeji Bankole,Kasamu,Alao Akala,ObanikoroIt is PEJ they will rise for??Abeg find another news.#no picture sef

1 Like

Re: "Stop Harrassing Patience Jonathan", Yoruba Youths Tell EFCC by ahamonyeka(m): 11:14pm On Jan 16, 2017
Afonja youths is it true?
Re: "Stop Harrassing Patience Jonathan", Yoruba Youths Tell EFCC by Newshunter: 11:27pm On Jan 16, 2017
This is too late after you you-robbers have supported buhari to kill, destroy and disgrace SS and SE people including jonathan and patience. Betrayers.
Re: "Stop Harrassing Patience Jonathan", Yoruba Youths Tell EFCC by bukiboy(m): 11:46pm On Jan 16, 2017
"Our lives begin to end the day we become silent about things that matter" - Martin Luther King, Jr.

I'm a yoruba man and I will never support corruption. YCC does not represent me or represent my views. Politicians are still playing the racial game simply because we allow them to divide us based on religious and tribal sentiments.
Re: "Stop Harrassing Patience Jonathan", Yoruba Youths Tell EFCC by obaloppelujo(m): 12:15am On Jan 17, 2017
yoruba what ? i love fake news but hate people who believed it.
Re: "Stop Harrassing Patience Jonathan", Yoruba Youths Tell EFCC by sapele914(m): 2:09am On Jan 17, 2017
alcmene:
Aha! Lol...me sef sidon jeje dey wait for yorober e-rats on what they would say on this now that this protest/demonstration is coming from their kinsmen from yorober land

I am sure they were expecting it to have come from the SE or SS but here we are ...it's coming from SW.

Next thing now, dem go dey yan okpata say na paid agents as if na dem holy pass.
What demonstration?I do not see anyone just the efcc oga and the accused,no such event occurred probably an omokiri gimmick,No paid agent your blogger friend wrote this crap, probably wrote it for free,vanguard will soon apologise like they did to oyedepo for printing such rubbish without facts,we know the saboteur news media houses, dirty rotten scumbags.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Why Nigeria Cannot Be Restructured – IPOB / Tinubu, Bisi Akande, Osoba Arrive Ondo State For APC Meeting (Photos) / Attahiru: Tinubu, Akande, Others Visit Buhari

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.