Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,195 members, 7,829,279 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 11:47 PM

Abba Shettima, Victim Of Bomb Blast In Maiduguri Buried Amidst Tears (pics) - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Abba Shettima, Victim Of Bomb Blast In Maiduguri Buried Amidst Tears (pics) (45266 Views)

Photos Of People Running Away From The Scene Of Bomb Blast In Maiduguri / Governor Shettima Visits Scenes Of Bomb Blast & Injured CJTFs In Hospital(pics) / Shettima Visits Scene Of Bomb Blast At University Of Maiduguri (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Abba Shettima, Victim Of Bomb Blast In Maiduguri Buried Amidst Tears (pics) by LastSurvivor11: 8:08pm On Jan 16, 2017
He who willing to separate a fight should 1st separate altercation..
The north didn't separate the altercation that led to thus fight.

RIP young man..

1 Like

Re: Abba Shettima, Victim Of Bomb Blast In Maiduguri Buried Amidst Tears (pics) by Princess4ng(f): 8:08pm On Jan 16, 2017
dyze:

My apologies. Honestly no offense meant.

This is a social network...
Not a Jamb exams center...
As long as u understand what I was driving at..
I have better things to Written English
Re: Abba Shettima, Victim Of Bomb Blast In Maiduguri Buried Amidst Tears (pics) by dyze(m): 8:09pm On Jan 16, 2017
menwongo:

Am sure you are a trader, how can you looked at English?
Wash you mouth before you try to correct someone.

grin again

3 Likes

Re: Abba Shettima, Victim Of Bomb Blast In Maiduguri Buried Amidst Tears (pics) by hmuhammad(m): 8:09pm On Jan 16, 2017
Stupedinluv:
yes it will be calm now. But you cant be sure of the next moment.

Just have plan b.

Sorry
you sch in maid too?
Re: Abba Shettima, Victim Of Bomb Blast In Maiduguri Buried Amidst Tears (pics) by Princess4ng(f): 8:09pm On Jan 16, 2017
Stupedinluv:
yes it will be calm now. But you cant be sure of the next moment.

Just have plan b.

Sorry

Thank you dear... We wouldn't soon be done with exams... Atleast everyone should be done by 28th

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Abba Shettima, Victim Of Bomb Blast In Maiduguri Buried Amidst Tears (pics) by dyze(m): 8:09pm On Jan 16, 2017
Princess4ng:

This is a social network...
Not a Jamb exams center...
As long as u understand what I was driving at..
I have better things to Written English

Oya no vex dear. I don modify am
Re: Abba Shettima, Victim Of Bomb Blast In Maiduguri Buried Amidst Tears (pics) by Princess4ng(f): 8:10pm On Jan 16, 2017
hmuhammad:
where in maiduguri do you reside?
Re: Abba Shettima, Victim Of Bomb Blast In Maiduguri Buried Amidst Tears (pics) by Elle277(f): 8:10pm On Jan 16, 2017
Rip
Re: Abba Shettima, Victim Of Bomb Blast In Maiduguri Buried Amidst Tears (pics) by Princess4ng(f): 8:10pm On Jan 16, 2017
dyze:

Oya no vex dear. I don modify am

No hard feelings.. I no hold u for mind
Re: Abba Shettima, Victim Of Bomb Blast In Maiduguri Buried Amidst Tears (pics) by habtund(f): 8:11pm On Jan 16, 2017
inallilah wainalirajuhun
Re: Abba Shettima, Victim Of Bomb Blast In Maiduguri Buried Amidst Tears (pics) by dyze(m): 8:12pm On Jan 16, 2017
Princess4ng:

No hard feelings.. I no hold u for mind

Thanks, wish u the best in your forth coming exam.
Re: Abba Shettima, Victim Of Bomb Blast In Maiduguri Buried Amidst Tears (pics) by Nobody: 8:13pm On Jan 16, 2017
hmuhammad:
you sch in maid too?
No i dont.
Re: Abba Shettima, Victim Of Bomb Blast In Maiduguri Buried Amidst Tears (pics) by ORIGENAL(m): 8:14pm On Jan 16, 2017
Buhari WHY...?¿?¿
Re: Abba Shettima, Victim Of Bomb Blast In Maiduguri Buried Amidst Tears (pics) by menwongo(m): 8:17pm On Jan 16, 2017
This buko haram stuff should be a great lesson. When this boy were recruiting young boys elders and fathers were busy marrying underage girls. I see no end to buko haram because 70% of youths in northern Nigeria are illiterate concerning human life.

RIP child.
Re: Abba Shettima, Victim Of Bomb Blast In Maiduguri Buried Amidst Tears (pics) by hmuhammad(m): 8:20pm On Jan 16, 2017
Princess4ng:

202 housing estate
heard the sound of the explosions, never knew it was unimaid. Sorry about that, yay the Almighty continue to protect us all
Re: Abba Shettima, Victim Of Bomb Blast In Maiduguri Buried Amidst Tears (pics) by alinho60(m): 8:20pm On Jan 16, 2017
Princess4ng:
Hmmmmm... If unimaid isnt safe in maiduguri ... Were would be
Our exams where shifted cus of this blast...
God help us in maiduguri
I hope everything is going to be fine by god grace . By the way is our exam holding tomorrow?
Re: Abba Shettima, Victim Of Bomb Blast In Maiduguri Buried Amidst Tears (pics) by hmuhammad(m): 8:20pm On Jan 16, 2017
Stupedinluv:
No i dont.
ok
Re: Abba Shettima, Victim Of Bomb Blast In Maiduguri Buried Amidst Tears (pics) by Nobody: 8:21pm On Jan 16, 2017
Princess4ng:

202 housing estate
U dey tell am Ur address na when him carry bomb follow U go house U go know whats up grin

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Abba Shettima, Victim Of Bomb Blast In Maiduguri Buried Amidst Tears (pics) by Nobody: 8:24pm On Jan 16, 2017
bigtiny10:
I never thought I'd say this, but I'm starting to think these people are puppets in some grandiose conspiracy.
You deserve 12 stroke of koboko for 'starting to think now'

1 Like

Re: Abba Shettima, Victim Of Bomb Blast In Maiduguri Buried Amidst Tears (pics) by Soundmind(m): 8:25pm On Jan 16, 2017
RIP
Re: Abba Shettima, Victim Of Bomb Blast In Maiduguri Buried Amidst Tears (pics) by Nobody: 8:28pm On Jan 16, 2017
Princess4ng:

Yeah... Everything is a bit calm now although the school is as quite as anything

Be watchful. Avoid crowded places and stay away from strange-looking people.
Re: Abba Shettima, Victim Of Bomb Blast In Maiduguri Buried Amidst Tears (pics) by maslong(m): 8:29pm On Jan 16, 2017
habibest06:
kul innalilahi waina illai rajihun...terrorist are not muslim AND muslim are not terrorist.

You need to wash your mouth with soap and jik.

1 Like

Re: Abba Shettima, Victim Of Bomb Blast In Maiduguri Buried Amidst Tears (pics) by mikeweezy(m): 8:29pm On Jan 16, 2017
hmmm rip
Re: Abba Shettima, Victim Of Bomb Blast In Maiduguri Buried Amidst Tears (pics) by Nobody: 8:29pm On Jan 16, 2017
Stupedinluv:
No i dont.
Well, you will very soon; if you don't learn to reply mentions on time. angry
Re: Abba Shettima, Victim Of Bomb Blast In Maiduguri Buried Amidst Tears (pics) by Princess4ng(f): 8:30pm On Jan 16, 2017
Haute:

Be watchful. Avoid crowded places and stay away from strange-looking people.

Yes... Thats the concept

1 Like

Re: Abba Shettima, Victim Of Bomb Blast In Maiduguri Buried Amidst Tears (pics) by Princess4ng(f): 8:30pm On Jan 16, 2017
BUTCHCASSIDY:

U dey tell am Ur address na when him carry bomb follow U go house U go know whats up grin

Hahahahaha.. God has and will always be with his own

1 Like

Re: Abba Shettima, Victim Of Bomb Blast In Maiduguri Buried Amidst Tears (pics) by Ekaka1(m): 8:30pm On Jan 16, 2017
bigtiny10:
I don't get it. Their cause is to fight against westernization. It's logical to attack the university, but of all the buildings in the school they deemed the mosque fittest to bomb. How do you fight westernization by attacking the worship place of your fellow Muslims or market places. It defies the very cause they stand for. They have no rational or logical motivations behind all of their attacks. It doesn't add up. I never thought I'd say this, but I'm starting to think these people are puppets in some grandiose conspiracy.

It is called soft Target with little or no protection.....after all it's a worship place . So they can disguise as worshippers and hurt innocent people. It's a typical terrorist trade mark. No emotional attachment, get the job done and send a strong message-PANIC!

1 Like

Re: Abba Shettima, Victim Of Bomb Blast In Maiduguri Buried Amidst Tears (pics) by Princess4ng(f): 8:31pm On Jan 16, 2017
alinho60:
I hope everything is going to be fine by god grace . By the way is our exam holding tomorrow?

Yeah.. Secular was out... Exam holds tomorrow

1 Like

Re: Abba Shettima, Victim Of Bomb Blast In Maiduguri Buried Amidst Tears (pics) by Princess4ng(f): 8:31pm On Jan 16, 2017
hmuhammad:
heard the sound of the explosions, never knew it was unimaid. Sorry about that, yay the Almighty continue to protect us all

Amen
dyze:

Thanks, wish u the best in your forth coming exam.

Thank you
Re: Abba Shettima, Victim Of Bomb Blast In Maiduguri Buried Amidst Tears (pics) by domopps(m): 8:34pm On Jan 16, 2017
RIP......
Re: Abba Shettima, Victim Of Bomb Blast In Maiduguri Buried Amidst Tears (pics) by Dee60: 8:37pm On Jan 16, 2017
The sponsors of BH cannot be small boys. Where are they and why have they not been named?

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

JOHESU Suspends Strike For 21 Days After Meeting Tinubu / Boss Mustapha: Nigeria May Break Up, It Has Cracks / Saraki Listed In Cases Of Unexplained Wealth In The UK The Police Must Consider

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.