Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,991 members, 7,817,924 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 11:04 PM

Persistent Queue At ATM Points In MOUAU (Photos) - Business (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Persistent Queue At ATM Points In MOUAU (Photos) (26671 Views)

Ecobank Nigeria To Establish 50,000 Xpress Points In 2019 – MD / Man Sits At ATM ABU Zaria With POS, Gives Cash To People At Different Charges / Lady Loses N15,000 At An ATM Queue In Lagos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Persistent Queue At ATM Points In MOUAU (Photos) by prince9851(m): 10:10am On Jan 17, 2017
Daboywizzy:
Come to UNN
are u a student of UNN??

1 Like

Re: Persistent Queue At ATM Points In MOUAU (Photos) by ffrreeee(f): 10:10am On Jan 17, 2017
That's the situation in all campuses
This will continue because students will always collect 1k every other day
Why can't they just collect 10k and spend for 2 weeks?
Re: Persistent Queue At ATM Points In MOUAU (Photos) by alaskido(m): 10:11am On Jan 17, 2017
fotadmowmend:
Wic planet is that?

Na planet Nigeria grin grin
Re: Persistent Queue At ATM Points In MOUAU (Photos) by Welcomme: 10:12am On Jan 17, 2017
It is lyk DAT in all school
Re: Persistent Queue At ATM Points In MOUAU (Photos) by kceewhyte(m): 10:15am On Jan 17, 2017
this queue no long na

1 Like

Re: Persistent Queue At ATM Points In MOUAU (Photos) by b0rn2fuck(m): 10:15am On Jan 17, 2017
Dem dey fight war ni?
Re: Persistent Queue At ATM Points In MOUAU (Photos) by unmask: 10:19am On Jan 17, 2017
Catalin:
They should add more ATM in your school.
use of pos would help the queue reduce
Re: Persistent Queue At ATM Points In MOUAU (Photos) by Abudu2000(m): 10:19am On Jan 17, 2017
Catalin:
They should add more ATM in your school.
lol, who is gonna add it up? To banks ,students needs are the least of their worries, afterall the cash they are withdrawing was paid in from other branches,
Re: Persistent Queue At ATM Points In MOUAU (Photos) by udumosam23(m): 10:20am On Jan 17, 2017
betterABIAstate:
See What We Face Everyday At ATM Points In MOUAU.

First bank, Mouau.

Everyday queue, including other banks in the campus. I stood for over 2hours.

If your students can pay extra 150-200 naira for every withdrawal from 5k-50k, I can equip you to reduce that queue significantly and make extra cash outa it with your extra time. Pm me.
Re: Persistent Queue At ATM Points In MOUAU (Photos) by irokor(m): 10:20am On Jan 17, 2017
Some people will be there playing super mario...bleeped up shaa
Re: Persistent Queue At ATM Points In MOUAU (Photos) by Wasky101: 10:21am On Jan 17, 2017
Sandydayziz:
Banks around schools are mostly like that... GT bank AAU, av still not seen any queue like such, it's long, annoying with little shade
Does AAU mean akungba. I was there for a wedding in DEC. The queue was out of dis world. Had to wake up at 6am to quickly use d atm. To my greatest surprise there was a queue already and machine was not even dispensing

1 Like

Re: Persistent Queue At ATM Points In MOUAU (Photos) by menwongo(m): 10:23am On Jan 17, 2017
What do you expect when you people keep withdrawing #500, and #1000.
Most students are annoying I sware. They can withdraw #500 every day.
You ask yourself why can't they withdrew money that will carry them for at least one month or so.
Re: Persistent Queue At ATM Points In MOUAU (Photos) by fortunechy(m): 10:27am On Jan 17, 2017
Assuming after dancing and rejoicing in your new mansion yesternight, you woke up this morning to rush and catch up with your daily activities as you are doing right now, and you saw your body still lying
helplessly on the bed. You were shocked, You tried to pick up your iphone 6 to call your Pastor (Rev) or relatives and you couldn't pick it up. You tried opening your wardrobe to pick some money you hid there and couldn't. You started crying but no one heard you. You try touching the gate to go out, but u just went right through it. You went outside and your house mates were chatting, but you were not recognised. After some minutes, you saw your house neighbours coming out of your room with a severe cry, hitting their hands on your brand new Range Rover Jeep.

All you could hear them saying is *"OH NO, GONE SO SOON"* You stood there watching them cry their hearts out in pain. So you asked yourself, *WHERE EXACTLY AM I GOING?*
Your spirit started crying bitterly, because you were not prepared to start that journey so soon. BRETHREN where exactly do you think you are going if you stop breathing right now? *Are you aware of your final destination?*
Remember your creator now because we have a place to go. So start preparing.
JESUS CHRIST. *HE alone can take you home (HEAVEN). Christ is coming soon...be alert
Re: Persistent Queue At ATM Points In MOUAU (Photos) by plainmirror(m): 10:28am On Jan 17, 2017
Quite pathetic! Buh some peeps are always attracted to bank premises by forces unknown to man grin
Imagine my paddy in school visiting the atm in the morning to withdraw 1k and after 4hours, stroll to same spot to withdraw same amount with flimsy reasons..... who does dat? what happens to taking the bills once.
Well different strokes for different folks.
Re: Persistent Queue At ATM Points In MOUAU (Photos) by Rulezee09(m): 10:30am On Jan 17, 2017
I guess its bcus the banks there are few...come to unizik awka wia all bank in naija is in campus.u won't see such line
Re: Persistent Queue At ATM Points In MOUAU (Photos) by musicwriter(m): 10:31am On Jan 17, 2017
Nigerian banks don't know how to do business. All they know is how to exploit customers through uncountable surcharges, but when it comes to actually doing the business of banking; like providing loan to teeming customers, partnerships, and even common thing as providing ATM points they make money from, they fail woefully.

At Seme border, people come all the way from Benin republic, Togo, Badagri, even from Ghana to withdraw money from their card. There's daily crowd there, yet non of the bank have found that as an income generating opportunity by providing more ATM there.

Does anybody know whether the CBN stopped charges on withdrawal from ATM? Because, that would be the only good reason they can give for not installing more ATM over there.
Re: Persistent Queue At ATM Points In MOUAU (Photos) by zinaunreal(m): 10:31am On Jan 17, 2017
This one na nursery one line. Come port harcourt come see line. You will also get updated tutorials how to slap and punch at the atm
Re: Persistent Queue At ATM Points In MOUAU (Photos) by Stanleywaxy(m): 10:35am On Jan 17, 2017
henryobinna:
that's not first bank in MOUAU.

there's no bank like that in MOUAU.
That's Ecobank Mouau
Re: Persistent Queue At ATM Points In MOUAU (Photos) by Geniero: 10:38am On Jan 17, 2017
The thing wey this ATM for umudike carry our eyes see for nysc that year ehnnn...you go stand tire
Re: Persistent Queue At ATM Points In MOUAU (Photos) by lonelydora: 10:38am On Jan 17, 2017
kenonze:
Sad.
Poor students.

They keep withdrawing In piece meal

Very annoying........you will see people withdrawing 1k and 500H sef.

1 Like

Re: Persistent Queue At ATM Points In MOUAU (Photos) by Emmanuel602(m): 10:46am On Jan 17, 2017
EniHolar:
And they said no money in Nigeria. What are they withdrawing?

Their sins grin grin grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Persistent Queue At ATM Points In MOUAU (Photos) by Man90(m): 10:49am On Jan 17, 2017
Try other banks nah. I think there are 5 banks plus d school microfinance bank, all with ATM machine.
Re: Persistent Queue At ATM Points In MOUAU (Photos) by Darey2273: 10:53am On Jan 17, 2017
no money but see queue watin dey won withdraw
Re: Persistent Queue At ATM Points In MOUAU (Photos) by SavageGarden(m): 10:56am On Jan 17, 2017
Sandydayziz:
Banks around schools are mostly like that... GT bank AAU, av still not seen any queue like such, it's long, annoying with little shade

Ekpoma was never ready for University.. That town disgusts me nothing works.

1 Like

Re: Persistent Queue At ATM Points In MOUAU (Photos) by bush112(m): 11:04am On Jan 17, 2017
Dis one na queue
Re: Persistent Queue At ATM Points In MOUAU (Photos) by VinBukky(m): 11:12am On Jan 17, 2017
What then do you say to FUTO that has only Diamond Bank?
Re: Persistent Queue At ATM Points In MOUAU (Photos) by betterABIAstate: 11:18am On Jan 17, 2017
henryobinna:
that's not first bank in MOUAU.

there's no bank like that in MOUAU.
what's this one saying?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Persistent Queue At ATM Points In MOUAU (Photos) by DEIFIED(m): 11:18am On Jan 17, 2017
Sandydayziz:
Help me tell the op. That queue there is a childs play compare to what we face here in aau most of the time. Even the atms inside the school are the worst, they will deduct money from your account without paying. I believe its just the nigeria factor and it almost everywhere.

1 Like

Re: Persistent Queue At ATM Points In MOUAU (Photos) by betterABIAstate: 11:22am On Jan 17, 2017
UNIZIK1stSon:
Eiya . . . . . .

Thank God UNIZIK Has Over 7 Banks inside the Campus . . . . . . .

Only People Who Don't Have Money to Withdraw will complain of Queue Here

UNIZIK1stSon grin grin grin
its not all about amount of banks, the queue is long everywhere. The banks in Mouau+research is about 8, still the queue persist.
Re: Persistent Queue At ATM Points In MOUAU (Photos) by phenase(m): 11:23am On Jan 17, 2017
Wait lemme go and report to CBN

Re: Persistent Queue At ATM Points In MOUAU (Photos) by Jaysey(f): 11:28am On Jan 17, 2017
Then come to Futo that has only one bank in it....
Re: Persistent Queue At ATM Points In MOUAU (Photos) by AussieBebe(f): 11:39am On Jan 17, 2017
betterABIAstate:
See What We Face Everyday At ATM Points In MOUAU.

First bank, Mouau.

Everyday queue, including other banks in the campus. I stood for over 2hours.

First bank ATMs are always like that, at least to the ones I have seen. Even where the ATMs are up to 5.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

CBN Edges Towards Free Float Of Naira With Discontinuation Of Cap On Forex / Fire Outbreak At Oshodi Market, Shops And Cars Destroyed (Photos, Video) / Air Peace’s Boeing 777-300 Aircraft Arrives To Open New Routes

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.