Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,432 members, 7,954,700 topics. Date: Saturday, 21 September 2024 at 07:33 AM

Nairalander Urges Muslims To Reform Islam So That Its Hijack By Terrorist Ceases - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Nairalander Urges Muslims To Reform Islam So That Its Hijack By Terrorist Ceases (890 Views)

Police Announce New Measures To Reform SARS / Magu Immediately Ceases To Act As EFCC Chairman – Ozekhome. / "SARS Officials Shoot Man Dead In Bodo City & Hijack Ballot Boxes" (Graphic Pics (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Nairalander Urges Muslims To Reform Islam So That Its Hijack By Terrorist Ceases by AkinPhysicist: 8:08pm On Jan 16, 2017
In light of the terrorist attacks over the years and the one that just occurred at the University of Maiduguri, I urge ALL well meaning Muslims to begin looking into bringing about the reformation of Islam as a religion. Here are some suggestions that I have. Please, do not see any of these suggestions as an attack on Islam. This is just my own effort at trying to look for solutions for a problem that has tarnished the image of Muslims not only in Nigeria but all over the world. So a few suggestions are:

1. Eliminate Madrasas. These schools have served as a breeding ground to brainwash children. Some of these brainwashed children can then grow up to be terrorists. Muslim children should be sent to normal schools were they learn English, Arithmetic, reasoning and logic. This will equip them to think critically as adults not only about religion but also about politics and world events.

2. Declare some parts of the Quran and Hadith as haram: Some parts of the scriptures are just plainly wrong. For example, the command to kill those who do not believe in Islam. Christians used to have a similar problem with the Old Testament and they were able to solve it by placing their attention on the New Testament. If something similar can be done in Islam it will go a long way to help address this issue of radicalization.

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Nairalander Urges Muslims To Reform Islam So That Its Hijack By Terrorist Ceases by freakthingz(m): 8:13pm On Jan 16, 2017
watch mufockers avoid this thread

if most muslims had this mindset the world would be more peaceful

I don't understand why people cant just do their own thing, without infringing the rights of others

Salvation no be by force

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nairalander Urges Muslims To Reform Islam So That Its Hijack By Terrorist Ceases by thesicilian: 8:15pm On Jan 16, 2017
Can't be reformed. Islam is a hate religion and where there's hatred, evil thrives.

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Nairalander Urges Muslims To Reform Islam So That Its Hijack By Terrorist Ceases by Soklin(m): 8:19pm On Jan 16, 2017
Sorry to say that there used to be broblems with old testament,there is no any problem with Bible during old testament God has not send a redemer,but in new testament,God send mesaha to redemed us, which thought us how to forgive one another and leave in peace with even your enemy and preach peace.

2 Likes

Re: Nairalander Urges Muslims To Reform Islam So That Its Hijack By Terrorist Ceases by Soklin(m): 8:33pm On Jan 16, 2017
If imams can preach tolerance,love and peace, Nigeria will be beter

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nairalander Urges Muslims To Reform Islam So That Its Hijack By Terrorist Ceases by Mouthgag: 10:08pm On Jan 16, 2017
AkinPhysicist:
In light of the terrorist attacks over the years and the one that just occurred at the University of Maiduguri, I urge ALL well meaning Muslims to begin looking into bringing about the reformation of Islam as a religion. Here are some suggestions that I have. Please, do not see any of these suggestions as an attack on Islam. This is just my own effort at trying to look for solutions for a problem that has tarnished the image of Muslims not only in Nigeria but all over the world. So a few suggestions are:

1. Eliminate Madrasas. These schools have served as a breeding ground to brainwash children. Some of these brainwashed children can then grow up to be terrorists. Muslim children should be sent to normal schools were they learn English, Arithmetic, reasoning and logic. This will equip them to think critically as adults not only about religion but also about politics and world events.

2. Declare some parts of the Quran and Hadith as haram: Some parts of the scriptures are just plainly wrong. For example, the command to kill those who do not believe in Islam. Christians used to have a similar problem with the Old Testament and they were able to solve it by placing their attention on the New Testament. If something similar can be done in Islam it will go a long way to help address this issue of radicalization.

You mumu
So you think your new testament is clean now?
I can still point out at least 20 cruel laws in your new testament.
By the way, what the hell do you mean when you said Christians corrected old testament will new testament?
When your Jesus said every word should be obeyed. AND THAT HE CAME TO FULFIL THE LAWS. Why didn't they just cut out the old testament completely?
Why are you people still using some of the old testament to preach?
For instance, your pastorpreneurs still use Malachi to preach about tithes...
HYPOCRITES!
In your mind now, you have sounded sensible abi with your copy and paste nonsense?

They should cancel Madrasah?
How about cancelling SUNDAY SCHOOLS? ODE
Some of your just reason with your anus.
Nonsense!

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Nairalander Urges Muslims To Reform Islam So That Its Hijack By Terrorist Ceases by Mouthgag: 10:09pm On Jan 16, 2017
AkinPhysicist:

You mumu
By the way, what the hell do you mean when you said Christians corrected old testament will new testament?
When your Jesus said every word should be obeyed. AND THAT HE CAME TO FULFIL THE LAWS. Why didn't they just cut out the old testament completely?
HYPOCRITES!
In your mind now, you have sounded sensible abi with your copy and paste nonsense?

Nonsense!

1 Like

Re: Nairalander Urges Muslims To Reform Islam So That Its Hijack By Terrorist Ceases by ckmayoca: 10:14pm On Jan 16, 2017
Mouthgag:

You mumu
HYPOCRITES!

Nonsense!

How has all u ve said encouraged ppl from not killing or promote killings in christian teaching guy?
We r talking wickedness in killing fellow human u r talking sunday sch and tithe. Alaye u need check up oh.

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Nairalander Urges Muslims To Reform Islam So That Its Hijack By Terrorist Ceases by Mouthgag: 10:22pm On Jan 16, 2017
ckmayoca:

How has all u ve said encouraged ppl from not killing or promote killings in christian teaching guy?
We r talking wickedness in killing fellow human u r talking sunday sch and tithe. Alaye u need check up oh.
When you use your brain, you'll understand my post.
There are fanatics in EVERY RELIGION. NO RELIGION IS WITHOUT FAULT THAT HUMANS CAN SEE.

VOILENT PEOPLE ARE EVERYWHERE AND THEY'LL ALL CLAIM TO BELONG TO A PARTICULAR RELIGION.
CHRISTIANS HAVE KILLED IN THE PAST (CRUSADERS)
"MUSLIMS" (bokoharam, isis etc

So don't judge the religion, judge the evil ones.

If you check all the cruel laws in the whole Bible I'm sure you'd conclude that Christianity is the most violent if we are to go by you people obeying those laws.

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Nairalander Urges Muslims To Reform Islam So That Its Hijack By Terrorist Ceases by KidsNEXTdoor: 10:29pm On Jan 16, 2017
ckmayoca:

Wat the guy is saying is
Islam cannot change
Leave it for them
Let the killings continue.... E no concern u

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Nairalander Urges Muslims To Reform Islam So That Its Hijack By Terrorist Ceases by KidsNEXTdoor: 10:36pm On Jan 16, 2017
Watch Yoruba Muslims defend their masters up north grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nairalander Urges Muslims To Reform Islam So That Its Hijack By Terrorist Ceases by ckmayoca: 10:36pm On Jan 16, 2017
Mouthgag:

There are fanatics in EVERY RELIGION. NO RELIGION IS WITHOUT FAULT THAT HUMANS CAN SEE.

VOILENT PEOPLE ARE EVERYWHERE AND THEY'LL ALL CLAIM TO BELONG TO A PARTICULAR RELIGION.
CHRISTIANS HAVE KILLED IN THE PAST (CRUSADER)

If you check all the cruel laws in the whole Bible I'm sure you'd conclude that Christianity is the most violent if we are to by you people obeying those laws.

In the past u said but now it doesn't happen agaIn.
Nothing can be a worse sin that killing for fun... even tho sin is sin but to kill? That can only take someone with no heart to do.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nairalander Urges Muslims To Reform Islam So That Its Hijack By Terrorist Ceases by omofunaab(m): 11:46pm On Jan 16, 2017
KidsNEXTdoor:
Watch Yoruba Muslims defend their masters up north grin

This is not about tribe.
Am Yoruba and also a Muslim and i don't support religious killings, i can't even justify those nonsense.
Yoruba Muslims don't support nonsense, i have seen where some northerners here on nairaland were justifying the killing of a woman in Kano because she was accused of blasphemy.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nairalander Urges Muslims To Reform Islam So That Its Hijack By Terrorist Ceases by Nobody: 12:06am On Jan 17, 2017
Mouthgag:

CHRISTIANS HAVE KILLED IN THE PAST (CRUSADERS)

If you check all the cruel laws in the whole Bible I'm sure you'd conclude that Christianity is the most violent if we are to go by you people obeying those laws.
The Christian crusades was a defensive war against an ever growing Islamic threat, if it wasnt checked Europe would probably been Islamised by now. Obviously that would be a bad thing seeing all Turkey is going through with so many of its citizens being Isis member. Radicalism in Christianity is measured by how a person tilts towards Christ-likeness rather than violence. After all in Christianity a person cannot be more radical than Jesus who loved and cherished humanity.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nairalander Urges Muslims To Reform Islam So That Its Hijack By Terrorist Ceases by Demmzy15(m): 8:44pm On Jan 17, 2017
Statsocial:

[s]The Christian crusades was a defensive war against an ever growing Islamic threat, if it wasnt checked Europe would probably been Islamised by now. Obviously that would be a bad thing seeing all Turkey is going through with so many of its citizens being Isis member. Radicalism in Christianity is measured by how a person tilts towards Christ-likeness rather than violence. After all in Christianity a person cannot be more radical than Jesus who loved and cherished humanity. [/s]
Defensive yet you killed thousands of innocent Jews!

#Defensive yet you ate the dead body of Muslims who had no business with you.

#Defensive yet you invaded and killed your fellow Christian brethrens.

Lemme tell you something, the only successful crusade was the first, the remaining were rubbish because Muslims recovered all what they lost and chased those hordes back to were they came from.

# Turkey was never a Christian country, I'm challenging you to dispute the fact.

3 Likes

(1) (Reply)

Read Garba Shehu's Tweet On Pres. Trump's Call To Buhari / Die-hard Supporter Of Pres. Buhari Spotted In Abuja (Pic) / Governor On A Risky Adventure To Inspect Project.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.