Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,118 members, 7,814,920 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 11:30 PM

MMM Yet To Pay Participants 72 Hours After Comeback - Investment (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / MMM Yet To Pay Participants 72 Hours After Comeback (51822 Views)

MMM Appears Determined To Defraud More Nigerians, Announces Another Comeback / The Secret Of MMM's Comeback / MMM Posts Christmas Greeting. Angry Participants React (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: MMM Yet To Pay Participants 72 Hours After Comeback by Dicksonpal: 9:03pm On Jan 17, 2017
APCmyheart:

Bro Russia, South Africa, India etc have warn about MMM, there have been so many scheme in the past that collapse suddenly and people loosing millions...

Bro this MMM just came back to rake in some more cash for the guilders and if people failed to PH as it used to be bro they will still collapse..

Beside So many people will not want to go into it anymore due to what happen in December..
thoughtful.... Gilders are milking the scheme really bad.. I think d designers never bothered to put a check on guiders
Re: MMM Yet To Pay Participants 72 Hours After Comeback by chessguru(m): 9:11pm On Jan 17, 2017
I stand with MMM Nigeria . MMM is here to stay . say no to fake media news . No shaking . MMM IS REAL

1 Like

Re: MMM Yet To Pay Participants 72 Hours After Comeback by APCmyheart(m): 9:11pm On Jan 17, 2017
Dicksonpal:
thoughtful.... Gilders are milking the scheme really bad.. I think d designers never bothered to put a check on guiders

The number Guilder is the one that brought MMM into Nigeria so no one to check him.....
Re: MMM Yet To Pay Participants 72 Hours After Comeback by curvilicious: 11:43pm On Jan 17, 2017
Walecoker65:

OMG!

I doubt if you'll belive Christ Second Coming sha

This one too below me na lie?

Why did u remove d dates?
As a sharp eye i see 2015
Re: MMM Yet To Pay Participants 72 Hours After Comeback by authority2006(m): 6:57am On Jan 18, 2017
onyxo76:
spare means money I can give out without it affecting me or my business ,in any case I got my GH alert half an hour ago
I didn't ask for definition, I asked "why emphasis" on it.
The why is that you're extremely likely to lose your money, simple.
Re: MMM Yet To Pay Participants 72 Hours After Comeback by JPVictor: 9:03am On Jan 18, 2017
My request to GH have been automatically cancelled or rather deleted twice now. Attempts to get help again have been to no avail as the system keeps saying "daily limit exceeded..." Help with useful answers pls
Re: MMM Yet To Pay Participants 72 Hours After Comeback by onyxo76(m): 11:44am On Jan 18, 2017
authority2006:

I didn't ask for definition, I asked "why emphasis" on it.
The why is that you're extremely likely to lose your money, simple.
okay sir. your username says it all
Re: MMM Yet To Pay Participants 72 Hours After Comeback by omolorlarh: 12:35pm On Jan 18, 2017
JPVictor:
My request to GH have been automatically cancelled or rather deleted twice now. Attempts to get help again have been to no avail as the system keeps saying "daily limit exceeded..." Help with useful answers pls
same here,I don't understand again. how much is yours?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: MMM Yet To Pay Participants 72 Hours After Comeback by authority2006(m): 1:42pm On Jan 18, 2017
onyxo76:
okay sir. your username says it all
I will change my username now. Lol.
Re: MMM Yet To Pay Participants 72 Hours After Comeback by JPVictor: 5:48pm On Jan 18, 2017
[quote author=omolorlarh post=52910312]
same here,I don't understand again. how much is yours?
Its over a million, urs?
Re: MMM Yet To Pay Participants 72 Hours After Comeback by omolorlarh: 5:52pm On Jan 18, 2017
[quote author=JPVictor post=52918217][/quote] 39k
Re: MMM Yet To Pay Participants 72 Hours After Comeback by Khez: 1:31pm On Jan 20, 2017
fooooool

are you in his pocket or bank account to know ?gullible nigerians
Tinubutoto:

liar, nobody paid u a dime
Re: MMM Yet To Pay Participants 72 Hours After Comeback by HqBoss: 11:11am On May 03, 2017
Awelewap hi there, do u like making new friends? i'll like to be friends with u
Re: MMM Yet To Pay Participants 72 Hours After Comeback by Demoinfinity: 4:35pm On Jan 22, 2018
How I Made #87,600 ($219) In 3 Days Giving Out Free Report With Zero Investment!
This company I will show you pays when people visit their website and enter their names, email and confirm their email to receive a free report.

Here I will take you by hand and show you how to start making #75000+ monthly doing this business by giving out free reports If only you are ready to do what it takes.

To be sure you are serious and ready to do this, kindly go to

step 1: This website here http:///1000dollarsPerMonth and enter or register your name, email, and log in to the email you submitted to confirm your email by clicking on the email they sent to you.

After confirming your email to receive free report then send me a screenshot of the report sent to your email to move to step 2.

Join our free membership training group here
https:///8hhIEv3pBIVGRdqj7EyszQ

Re: MMM Yet To Pay Participants 72 Hours After Comeback by Tundoo: 6:19pm On Jan 22, 2018
Humans never learn, after scooping with so much money folks still participate in these schemes. I bet if another comes, many would still show interest 100%.
I would rather advice we invest somewhere else, maybe forex, crypto trade or any other guaranteed investments. Just saying!

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Jack Dorsey: The People Of Nigeria Will Lead Bitcoin / 20 Small Business Ideas You Can Start With 20k Or Less And Get High Profit!!! / How I Was Cheated By Mutual Benefits Life Assurance Ltd

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.