Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,409 members, 7,826,582 topics. Date: Monday, 13 May 2024 at 04:36 PM

5 Imo PDP Reps To Dump Party For APC - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / 5 Imo PDP Reps To Dump Party For APC (11555 Views)

2019: Fresh Crisis Hits PDP As Party Elders Dump Party For SDP / PDP Reps Give Buhari Quit Notice / Edo APC Lawmakers Threaten To Dump Party (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 5 Imo PDP Reps To Dump Party For APC by MrGreenMavro: 9:21am On Jan 17, 2017
angry
Re: 5 Imo PDP Reps To Dump Party For APC by DickTator1: 9:22am On Jan 17, 2017
He's not a member of PDP as long as he belongs in the sheriff faction.
Re: 5 Imo PDP Reps To Dump Party For APC by chrysso83(m): 9:23am On Jan 17, 2017
Nnanna Igbokwe ur time is up
Re: 5 Imo PDP Reps To Dump Party For APC by Aburi001: 9:23am On Jan 17, 2017
femolacqua:
These politicians are just cross carpeting like they are playing some games. They need to be taught the right way of doing things.
APC is obviously looking for a two 3rd majority in order to get rid of Saraki. grin
Re: 5 Imo PDP Reps To Dump Party For APC by Akinaukwa: 9:26am On Jan 17, 2017
Political harlots. Mtccheew.
Re: 5 Imo PDP Reps To Dump Party For APC by menama(m): 9:29am On Jan 17, 2017
politics
Re: 5 Imo PDP Reps To Dump Party For APC by dschools: 9:31am On Jan 17, 2017
buchilino:
IF DIS IS TRUE, DEN I WEEP 4 NDI IGBO N IMO PARTICULAR.

Eeeeh! We agree! Imolites are d most educated people in Igbo land, that is why we don't fight, we don't tribalise, we don't follow IPOB because we know its a dead cause.
Have u ever heard of communal clash in IMO state, even with our oil? No!

We are true Igbos, and true Igbos love irrespective of tribe n religion.

1 Like

Re: 5 Imo PDP Reps To Dump Party For APC by sixtusn: 9:34am On Jan 17, 2017
D idiots that think Politics is all. Rochas must have brainwashed them as usual. Let them enter into d camp of stealing and corrupt ppl. God go soon punish them.
Re: 5 Imo PDP Reps To Dump Party For APC by psalmsjob: 9:40am On Jan 17, 2017
buchilino:

IF U HATE US (IGBOS) DAT MUCH, Y NOT ASK UR MASTERS IN D NORTH 2 ALLOW US LEAVE.

Mind you I dislike the Idiotic-POB and/or wailers not Igbos; the real Igbos are industrious and intelligent people and we love to live with them and them with us. But the Idiotic-POB and/or wailers are already in a different world of their own, it's only in their Idiotic mind they think someone or group of people are holding them down, you guys have limit yourself by your isolationism ideology.

We under who's name you're trumpeting your myopic views are speaking out against you now. Enough of this sycophancy of some gullible youths trying to force all Ndigbo to some self-centered moronic hero. If you think you can beat your chest endlessly well we shall beat ours and stomp our feet at the same time.
Re: 5 Imo PDP Reps To Dump Party For APC by phemmie06(m): 9:44am On Jan 17, 2017
Clueless people who made APC think they are doing the right thing. Keep on jumping from one party to another, a day is coming, you will not only be rejected by your people but the land itself will reject your corpse
Re: 5 Imo PDP Reps To Dump Party For APC by Toosure70: 10:09am On Jan 17, 2017
Thanks JAGABAN for the formation of this great party.
Re: 5 Imo PDP Reps To Dump Party For APC by 1miccza: 10:09am On Jan 17, 2017
Make we begin cry? Na politricks we go chop?
Re: 5 Imo PDP Reps To Dump Party For APC by buchilino(m): 10:12am On Jan 17, 2017
psalmsjob:

Mind you I dislike the Idiotic-POB and/or wailers not Igbos; the real Igbos are industrious and intelligent people and we love to live with them and them with us. But the Idiotic-POB and/or wailers are already in a different world of their own, it's only in their Idiotic mind they think someone or group of people are holding them down, you guys have limit yourself by your isolationism ideology.

We under who's name you're trumpeting your myopic views are speaking out against you now. Enough of this sycophancy of some gullible youths trying to force all Ndigbo to some self-centered moronic hero. If you think you can beat your chest endlessly well we shall beat ours and stomp our feet at the same time.

MY FRIEND TALK IS CHEAP. LETS ORGANIZE A REFERENDUM 4 D IGBOS, LETS C WHERE THOSE SO CALLED INDUSTRIOUS IGBOS ALLEGIANCE LIE.
Re: 5 Imo PDP Reps To Dump Party For APC by buchilino(m): 10:14am On Jan 17, 2017
dschools:

Eeeeh! We agree! Imolites are d most educated people in Igbo land, that is why we don't fight, we don't tribalise, we don't follow IPOB because we know its a dead cause.
Have u ever heard of communal clash in IMO state, even with our oil? No!

We are true Igbos, and true Igbos love irrespective of tribe n religion.

I DON'T IF UR IGBO, N EVEN IF UR IGBO, U WERE NOT BORN N BROUGHT UP IN IGBOLAND.
Re: 5 Imo PDP Reps To Dump Party For APC by psalmsjob: 10:25am On Jan 17, 2017
buchilino:

MY FRIEND TALK IS CHEAP. LETS ORGANIZE A REFERENDUM 4 D IGBOS, LETS C WHERE THOSE SO CALLED INDUSTRIOUS IGBOS ALLEGIANCE LIE.

Will you gullible Idiotic-POB accept the outcome of a referendum that doesn't favour your myopic desire.

The national census that has been conducted several times now you haven't accepted or even come to terms with it is now referendum you want on a stupid idea such as this.

The best way to prove your desire or delusional support is for all Idiotic-POB (IPOB) or the so-claimed Ndigbo to relocate to the east from every other part of Nigeria or the world then we shall take you serious.

Una men go sit-down Biko ya not serious about Idiotic-POB all na busynessgrin
Re: 5 Imo PDP Reps To Dump Party For APC by mousco(m): 10:38am On Jan 17, 2017
Many ibo want to take peanut n settle in penury , this is a major setback of not achieving what they have been fighting for(biafra)
Re: 5 Imo PDP Reps To Dump Party For APC by fourthworld: 10:44am On Jan 17, 2017
ijustdey:

www.vanguardngr.com/2017/01/5-imo-pdp-reps-dump-party-apc/

Hon. Igbokwe Raphael Nnanna Ahiazu Mbaise/Ezinihitte

Useless idiots. What have the so called party achieved in Imo State to warrant someone joining them? Well ride on, it's your choice, I am proud of my State, we will continue to soar .
Re: 5 Imo PDP Reps To Dump Party For APC by fourthworld: 10:47am On Jan 17, 2017
psalmsjob:
Both Wailers and Idiotic-POB but I seriously think they are one and the same, will say they don't know south east that's why they are decamping or something like "they have killed their political career" or "who knows them in the South-East".

If you are looking for people who rationalize their failure and myopic views about everything look for a wailer or Idiotic-POB(IPOB) because if you find one you find the other.

People are moving forward but Idiotic People of Biafra are staying back and moving backwards.

People are moving forward by joining APC? I pity the womb that carried you for nine months, it wasted its effort carrying a goat. Your type is the reason politicians will continue using you zombies as pawns. eghu
Re: 5 Imo PDP Reps To Dump Party For APC by psalmsjob: 10:54am On Jan 17, 2017
fourthworld:

People are moving forward by joining APC? I pity the womb that carried you for nine months, it wasted its effort carrying a goat. Your type is the reason politicians will continue using you zombies as pawns. eghu

In the game of chess a pawn can actually become a queen if you know how to play grin

But seriously tell me which other political parties in Nigeria is moving forward or progressive by its constitution?

Your view about my mother is a reflection of who you are and what you see and think.

Re: 5 Imo PDP Reps To Dump Party For APC by Emassive(m): 11:29am On Jan 17, 2017
And the suffering in Nigeria Continues.... APC PDP are all one in the same. PDP destroyed the country for 16yrs but APC weren't born then....lol
Re: 5 Imo PDP Reps To Dump Party For APC by buchilino(m): 12:11pm On Jan 17, 2017
psalmsjob:

Will you gullible Idiotic-POB accept the outcome of a referendum that doesn't favour your myopic desire.

The national census that has been conducted several times now you haven't accepted or even come to terms with it is now referendum you want on a stupid idea such as this.

The best way to prove your desire or delusional support is for all Idiotic-POB (IPOB) or the so-claimed Ndigbo to relocate to the east from every other part of Nigeria or the world then we shall take you serious.

Una men go sit-down Biko ya not serious about Idiotic-POB all na busynessgrin

LIKE I SAID INSULTS N TALK IS CHEAP, DO D REFERENDUM FIRST, THEN AFTER LETS C IF IU N UR SO CALLED PATRIOTIC PPLE WOULD WANT 2 REMAIN IN NIGERIA.
Re: 5 Imo PDP Reps To Dump Party For APC by mario383: 1:05pm On Jan 17, 2017
femolacqua:
These politicians are just cross carpeting like they are playing some games. They need to be taught the right way of doing things.
Bros., I am a pdp fan but the truth is that non of them is reasonable enough for me to say politician are humans. If not for Buhari dunceness, tribal and one sidedness, who will be praising one pdp or apc etc? They do not have our interest. How I wish Buhari is a fair man, I would have some how go for him but he is just openly one sided.
What we should be thinking is to pray so that one day, things may change for better, otherwise, for now no hope, no direction.

1 Like

Re: 5 Imo PDP Reps To Dump Party For APC by siaco(m): 1:19pm On Jan 17, 2017
psalmsjob:
Both Wailers and Idiotic-POB but I seriously think they are one and the same, will say they don't know south east that's why they are decamping or something like "they have killed their political career" or "who knows them in the South-East".

If you are looking for people who rationalize their failure and myopic views about everything look for a wailer or Idiotic-POB(IPOB) because if you find one you find the other.

People are moving forward but Idiotic People of Biafra are staying back and moving backwards.

Goat, moving forward is by joining ruling party to make the country one party state, mtchwww..., zom B.
Re: 5 Imo PDP Reps To Dump Party For APC by Abagworo(m): 3:52pm On Jan 17, 2017
Most commentators don't understand the basic truth. Imo State is an APC state and the 2015 election was won by these people using federal might which they no longer have. In 2019 everything in Imo State will be APC. To retain their place then the only option is to join the people.

http://thenationonlineng.net/okorocha-to-ihedioha-join-apc-now-and-save-your-job/
Re: 5 Imo PDP Reps To Dump Party For APC by focus7: 6:20pm On Jan 17, 2017
Igbos youth on Nairaland be like "everyone is abandoning us in pdp, we are becoming lonely "

In one my comments long ago i said the Igbos will soon fill up APC.
Re: 5 Imo PDP Reps To Dump Party For APC by Royalfurnitures: 10:16pm On Jan 17, 2017
Political harlots

Pls check out my signature for quality and durable furniture

(1) (2) (Reply)

Misrule Worse Than Boko Haram-PDP / FG Didn’t Print ₦60 Billion - National Economic Council (NEC) / Buhari's Footprints On Waterways - By Femi Adesina

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.