Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,775 members, 7,817,187 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 08:00 AM

SOLD! Sweet Registered 1999 Lexus ES300 @ 1.070m. - Autos - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Autos / SOLD! Sweet Registered 1999 Lexus ES300 @ 1.070m. (3081 Views)

Toks 1999 Lexus RX300. SOLD SOLD SOLD / Clean 1st Body 03 Toyota Corolla Reg DVD Ac For Jst 1.070m / Clean 03/04 Toyota Corolla Reg Ac Just 1.070m See Pix... (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

SOLD! Sweet Registered 1999 Lexus ES300 @ 1.070m. by Olabosipo(m): 9:57pm On Jan 16, 2017
Vehicle is super neat all over. Has Lexus premium 6cd loader sound system with tape and fm, ice chilling ac, power winows, black chrome alloys, sun roof, power mirrors, power seats, sweet neat leather interior, very good 16" tyres, external window controls with key, fog lights, non engraved windows, keyless entry remote Vehicle is super neat all over. Has Lexus premium 6cd loader sound system with tape and fm, ice chilling ac, power winows, black chrome alloys, sun roof, power mirrors, power seats, sweet neat leather interior, very good 16" tyres, external window controls with key, fog lights, non engraved windows, keyless entry remote. Mileage is 153k. Reason for sale is relocation out of the country. Vehicle is lovely all round even the trunk is very neat.. Serious buyers only should call. Thanks.. Vehicle is lovely all round. Serious buyers only should call 08039624703 to inspect. Thanks.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: SOLD! Sweet Registered 1999 Lexus ES300 @ 1.070m. by Olabosipo(m): 7:52am On Jan 17, 2017
Incase you can't view the pictures leave me a what's app message via 08039624703. It's cos the size of the pictures is quite large.

Re: SOLD! Sweet Registered 1999 Lexus ES300 @ 1.070m. by andycom(m): 9:47am On Jan 17, 2017
1. it's white color 2. a 1999 car 3. a registered car. and you are selling it over a million plus? you must be very greedy young man

12 Likes

Re: SOLD! Sweet Registered 1999 Lexus ES300 @ 1.070m. by Olabosipo(m): 8:36am On Jan 18, 2017
People just come to nairaland to open their mouth and talk like they have no home training. My friend this is a Lexus not your regular jalopy cars. And I know the condition and neatness of what I'm selling that's why I decided to give it the appropriate value. If you can't afford it look for a golf or datsun to buy. I'm not the one damaging the economy and devaluing the naira. By the way, to other serious and sensible buyers that have money for good products, the vehicle is still available for sale.

1 Like

Re: SOLD! Sweet Registered 1999 Lexus ES300 @ 1.070m. by Olabosipo(m): 12:32am On Jan 21, 2017
S.A
Re: SOLD! Sweet Registered 1999 Lexus ES300 @ 1.070m. by frugal(m): 3:52am On Jan 21, 2017
This is like a luxury version of Toyota Camry tinylight. But still, shouldn't cost this much for a Nigerian used. I think the price is very high bro.

1 Like

Re: SOLD! Sweet Registered 1999 Lexus ES300 @ 1.070m. by rhemal: 5:58am On Jan 21, 2017
The price is really high.Very faultless indeed. ABS,Airbag lights are on and you say it's faultless.

5 Likes

Re: SOLD! Sweet Registered 1999 Lexus ES300 @ 1.070m. by andycom(m): 7:37am On Jan 21, 2017
Olabosipo:
People just come to nairaland to open their mouth and talk like they have no home training. My friend this is a Lexus not your regular jalopy cars. And I know the condition and neatness of what I'm selling that's why I decided to give it the appropriate value. If you can't afford it look for a golf or datsun to buy. I'm not the one damaging the economy and devaluing the naira. By the way, to other serious and sensible buyers that have money for good products, the vehicle is still available for sale.

you with your greedy home training I've seen you, selling a used 1999 car for a million plus.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: SOLD! Sweet Registered 1999 Lexus ES300 @ 1.070m. by kingreign(m): 8:36am On Jan 21, 2017
Olabosipo:

You need not run your mouth, the tokumbo of this unit cost 1.2m max. You said yours is faultless, yet I see 'Airbag malfunction light, ABS light and a host of Christmas light. Front side marker lamp has been bashed check the front side marker and the bumper area.
Stop being greedy.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: SOLD! Sweet Registered 1999 Lexus ES300 @ 1.070m. by Exponental(m): 9:21am On Jan 21, 2017
What makes him greedy? If you can't afford this, try elsewhere! If the seller can't get a buyer, he has a choice to review his price or let the car depreciate further....

2 Likes

Re: SOLD! Sweet Registered 1999 Lexus ES300 @ 1.070m. by hushyp(m): 10:00am On Jan 21, 2017
Exponental:
What makes him greedy? If you can't afford this, try elsewhere! If the seller can't get a buyer, he has a choice to review his price or let the car depreciate further....

4 Likes

Re: SOLD! Sweet Registered 1999 Lexus ES300 @ 1.070m. by kingreign(m): 10:06am On Jan 21, 2017
Exponental:
angry

7 Likes

Re: SOLD! Sweet Registered 1999 Lexus ES300 @ 1.070m. by Olabosipo(m): 10:20pm On Jan 21, 2017
Vehicle is still available. Talking about the comments of light and all that I know people don't like sincere sellers, these vehicles uses sensors all over and sensors get damaged but that doesn't make it less a performer than it should be. Some people would cover those light but I purposely posted it for interested buyers to see the true views of the vehicle and I still valued it based on the condition and cost of replacing a vehicle in the country today. I know the vehicle better than anyone else. (People that have money and are willing to buy make offers not just dropping comments that hold no effect). If You're new in this country and don't know the way things have turned out lately then you're welcome but to those that have been here and dropping such comments I know some of you would put this car for 1.3m if I ask you to help me sell it so I'd just ignore some comments. If you don't have money to buy and can't make a reasonable offer kindly pass by. This isn't a post about current affairs or news. If you want to talk go to other sections. To serious buyers out there, the vehicle is good and still available for sale. You would not get the comfort this vehicle provides in a 2005 Camry, ask those that own one or check online reviews.

1 Like

Re: SOLD! Sweet Registered 1999 Lexus ES300 @ 1.070m. by Olabosipo(m): 10:26pm On Jan 21, 2017
Last year I sold a tokunbo full option v6 2010 venza with glass roof, push start, camera and features for 4m. Today a used one is 4.5m. I sold 2005 corolla for N1.4m and its not over N2m. I sold tokunbo 1999 rx300 for 1.4m it's now N2.1m. If you don't know the changes in the automobile industry today then ask. I know people want to take serious advantage of others such that someone would sell his vehicle and end up on a bicycle so those comments hold no water at all. Someone that has money and wants something good, comfortable and reliable to drive in would come for this vehicle. I'm sure of what I'm selling its not a gamble.
Re: SOLD! Sweet Registered 1999 Lexus ES300 @ 1.070m. by coolsegun2002: 10:43pm On Jan 21, 2017
Olabosipo:
Vehicle is still available. Talking about the comments of light and all that I know people don't like sincere sellers, these vehicles uses sensors all over and sensors get damaged but that doesn't make it less a performer than it should be. Some people would cover those light but I purposely posted it for interested buyers to see the true views of the vehicle and I still valued it based on the condition and cost of replacing a vehicle in the country today. I know the vehicle better than anyone else. (People that have money and are willing to buy make offers not just dropping comments that hold no effect). If You're new in this country and don't know the way things have turned out lately then you're welcome but to those that have been here and dropping such comments I know some of you would put this car for 1.3m if I ask you to help me sell it so I'd just ignore some comments. If you don't have money to buy and can't make a reasonable offer kindly pass by. This isn't a post about current affairs or news. If you want to talk go to other sections. To serious buyers out there, the vehicle is good and still available for sale. You would not get the comfort this vehicle provides in a 2005 Camry, ask those that own one or check online reviews.

One thing I like nairaland for is advice....the comments might sound harsh and a bit bad belle-ish...but it's actually an advice....oga seller..the truth of the matter is u have the right to post ur advert for any price u lik because u r the only one that knows how good the ride is, it's really no one's business....like I said before comments might sound harsh but all they are really trying to say is that it is highly difficult not impossible though, for anyone including you to pay 1.3M for a naija used EOD when the toks is just 1.4 to 1.5.....but all the same....its your car..u can sell it for as much as u like....
Re: SOLD! Sweet Registered 1999 Lexus ES300 @ 1.070m. by Olabosipo(m): 11:29pm On Jan 21, 2017
Thanks for the advice but accident free tokunbo eod is now N1.7m. I'm sure you don't deal in cars but it's fine. A good used eod is also 1m and above now. By the way if I may ask when last did you import a vehicle into the country after the dollar rate increase to this rate and how did it feel?
coolsegun2002:

One thing I like nairaland for is advice....the comments might sound harsh and a bit bad belle-ish...but it's actually an advice....oga seller..the truth of the matter is u have the right to post ur advert for any price u lik because u r the only one that knows how good the ride is, it's really no one's business....like I said before comments might sound harsh but all they are really trying to say is that it is highly difficult not impossible though, for anyone including you to pay 1.3M for a naija used EOD when the toks is just 1.4 to 1.5.....but all the same....its your car..u can sell it for as much as u like....
Re: SOLD! Sweet Registered 1999 Lexus ES300 @ 1.070m. by coolsegun2002: 1:35am On Jan 22, 2017
Olabosipo:
Thanks for the advice but accident free tokunbo eod is now N1.7m. I'm sure you don't deal in cars but it's fine. A good used eod is also 1m and above now. By the way if I may ask when last did you import a vehicle into the country after the dollar rate increase to this rate and how did it feel?

I'm not into car importation. But a co worker of mine just a bought a clean title EOD for 1.5m just a week ago...

I don't have to deal in car importation to know the price of lots of commodity has increased.......but there are lots of cars bought two or three years ago if not more, now being sold as it was purchased after the dollar hike/ recession......for example, I've seen rx300 bought at the time it was sold for 1.4M......now that it has been used and depreciated dealers start selling used for 1.8M just cos RX300 toks now goes for above 2M....
Like I said, it's ur car..weda u bought it before or after the dollar hike / recession and increase in import duties....u can always sell it for as much as u like....happy sales

2 Likes

Re: SOLD! Sweet Registered 1999 Lexus ES300 @ 1.070m. by Olabosipo(m): 4:33am On Jan 22, 2017
It's not like people are trying to increase the prices of their cars. It's just that naira has lost value and everything seems to have increased to double the price due to that. If you check the price list of new cars as at today (from Toyota and Hyundai), you'd be surprised at the figures you'd be seeing, 8.digit figures. [qELEYELE KI BO NI LE JE
KO BO NILE MU
KO DI OJO IKU
KE YR RI ...uote author=coolsegun2002 post=53018734]

I'm not into car impqortation. But a co worker of mine just a bought a clean title EOD for 1.5m just a week ago...

I don't have to deal in car importation to know the price of lots of commodity has increased.......but there are lots of cars bought two or three years ago if not more, now being sold as it was purchased after the dollar hike/ recession......for example, I've seen rx300 bought at the time it was sold for 1.4M......now that it has been used and depreciated dealers start selling used for 1.8M just cos RX300 toks now goes for above 2M....
Like I said, it's ur car..weda u bought it before or after the dollar hike / recession and increase in import duties....u can always sell it for as much as u like....happy sales[/quote]
Re: SOLD! Sweet Registered 1999 Lexus ES300 @ 1.070m. by kingreign(m): 7:36am On Jan 22, 2017
Olabosipo:

I faced you and challenged you directly, why using an indirect comment to reply me?
Sensors in cars DO NOT JUST DIE. These lights are there to warn people of malfunctions in he car and subsequently inform people the car has a fault and not fit to drive hence must be taken to a competent diagnostics centre to diagnose and repair. Go check my profile, I've been selling and buying cars for as long as I can recall, I've also been giving car care advice for as long as I can recall. You're just talking randomly.
Re: SOLD! Sweet Registered 1999 Lexus ES300 @ 1.070m. by andycom(m): 8:32am On Jan 22, 2017
kingreign:

I faced you and challenged you directly, why using an indirect comment to reply me?
Sensors in cars DO NOT JUST DIE. These lights are there to warn people of malfunctions in he car and subsequently inform people the car has a fault and not fit to drive hence must be taken to a competent diagnostics centre to diagnose and repair. Go check my profile, I've been selling and buying cars for as long as I can recall, I've also been giving car care advice for as long as I can recall. You're just talking randomly.

my brother don't mind the greedy seller, all he is interested in is selling this used car with faults at a high price. no be here we dey? make I see the mumu wey go buy this car for that amount nah!!!!.
Re: SOLD! Sweet Registered 1999 Lexus ES300 @ 1.070m. by Olabosipo(m): 4:25pm On Jan 22, 2017
While rich people are pricing and talking about paying, some people are giving themselves headache over another man's property. Vehicle is still available for sale though. And for that guy andycom I don't think we're on the same educational level cos the kind of words you're using either depicts you're a tout or work in a garage. No respectable being would use such words. Anyone sensible enough to read this post should check all my comments and the explanations I made already. This car is registered and in very good condition but it's not 'Nigeria used' as it should seem to be. It's almost a tokunbo standard. Serious buyers should call though controversial comments are welcome.
Re: SOLD! Sweet Registered 1999 Lexus ES300 @ 1.070m. by Olabosipo(m): 4:42pm On Jan 22, 2017
Not sure you've imported anything lately cos as it stands I can see you're still living in 2012. I dont buy cars from mechanics and package them to sell out. This car is neat and good to go anywhere. Check olx to see the value of this car before coming here to comment. I understand nairaland has really giving people freedom of speech but one of the major disease in the country today is ignorance. If you're a professional car dealer that spends money to import a car and buy a good car to sell you'd know this price is okay except you're not. Check some ads below and let me know what you feel as a supposed professional. Also compare the neatness of these with mine that's factory paint and also check the interior and front chassis too.

kingreign:

Re: SOLD! Sweet Registered 1999 Lexus ES300 @ 1.070m. by Olabosipo(m): 4:51pm On Jan 22, 2017
If you want to buy the vehicle bring your scanner and let me know the cost of fixing those sensors and I'd give it to you out of the price. Don't just make unnecessary comments when obviously you're not ready to buy the vehicle. You can't discourage buyers cos I know sensible people know that it's normal for these lights to come on in vehicles but it doesn't stop this very vehicle from driving anywhere. The abs sensors was damaged by vulcanizers and the airbag light came on after doing steering alignment. Bring your most trusted panel beater, mechanic and rewired to check this vehicle and hear what they'll say about it. The ac and sound system alone is enough to make anyone buy it. Not to talk of the drive and smoothness of the transmission. I'm not sure you've driven one of these also. You have an idea of what you're saying but really your arguments is baseless if you're not ready to come do your findings or buy the vehicle.
Re: SOLD! Sweet Registered 1999 Lexus ES300 @ 1.070m. by GAZZUZZ(m): 5:04pm On Jan 22, 2017
I love this thread. grin OP if car is in lagos no mind all this people, just drive down let me give your car a personal review.

Happy sales
Re: SOLD! Sweet Registered 1999 Lexus ES300 @ 1.070m. by kingreign(m): 6:13pm On Jan 22, 2017
GAZZUZZ:
I love this thread. grin OP if car is in lagos no mind all this people, just drive down let me give your car a personal review.

Happy sales

grin grin
Re: SOLD! Sweet Registered 1999 Lexus ES300 @ 1.070m. by kingreign(m): 6:14pm On Jan 22, 2017
Olabosipo:
Not sure you've imported anything lately cos as it stands I can see you're still living in 2012. I dont buy cars from mechanics and package them to sell out. This car is neat and good to go anywhere. Check olx to see the value of this car before coming here to comment. I understand nairaland has really giving people freedom of speech but one of the major disease in the country today is ignorance. If you're a professional car dealer that spends money to import a car and buy a good car to sell you'd know this price is okay except you're not. Check some ads below and let me know what you feel as a supposed professional. Also compare the neatness of these with mine that's factory paint and also check the interior and front chassis too.

Yinmu

I never even buy tyre nut before. I no dey check olx, na ya kinda people full there.
Re: SOLD! Sweet Registered 1999 Lexus ES300 @ 1.070m. by Exponental(m): 7:45pm On Jan 22, 2017
hushyp:
[/quote]

[quote author=kingreign post=52996948]
angry

obviously, you don't understand my post
Re: SOLD! Sweet Registered 1999 Lexus ES300 @ 1.070m. by Exponental(m): 7:49pm On Jan 22, 2017
hushyp:
[/quote]

obviously you don't understand my post
kingreign post=52996948:
angry
[quote author=hushyp post=52996806]

Re: SOLD! Sweet Registered 1999 Lexus ES300 @ 1.070m. by kingreign(m): 8:02pm On Jan 22, 2017
Exponental:

I been think say you dey support bad thing grin sorry for nacking you batton
Re: SOLD! Sweet Registered 1999 Lexus ES300 @ 1.070m. by Olabosipo(m): 8:03am On Jan 23, 2017
Still available. cool
Re: SOLD! Sweet Registered 1999 Lexus ES300 @ 1.070m. by andycom(m): 11:34am On Jan 24, 2017
Olabosipo:
While rich people are pricing and talking about paying, some people are giving themselves headache over another man's property. Vehicle is still available for sale though. And for that guy andycom I don't think we're on the same educational level cos the kind of words you're using either depicts you're a tout or work in a garage. No respectable being would use such words. Anyone sensible enough to read this post should check all my comments and the explanations I made already. This car is registered and in very good condition but it's not 'Nigeria used' as it should seem to be. It's almost a tokunbo standard. Serious buyers should call though controversial comments are welcome.

And who is talking about educational background here because I challenged your greedy obnoxious attitude that's why you're showing off your educational background?? my dear I won't challenge you, you're more educated, more important, wiser, richer than I am. but it doesn't change the fact that you are a greedy bastard for selling a used 1999 car for such an incredible amount of money.
Re: SOLD! Sweet Registered 1999 Lexus ES300 @ 1.070m. by Olabosipo(m): 11:47am On Jan 25, 2017
I'd let those that read your comments decide what you deserve.
andycom:

And who is talking about educational background here because I challenged your greedy obnoxious attitude that's why you're showing off your educational background?? my dear I won't challenge you, you're more educated, more important, wiser, richer than I am. but it doesn't change the fact that you are a greedy bastard for selling a used 1999 car for such an incredible amount of money.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Sold sold sold 430k Used Neatly And Clean Mistbushi Lancer 03 Model / 2008 Model Toyota Tundra Toks V8 Power Engine / Sale Of CNG Vehicles Only (first In Nigeria )

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 85
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.