Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,608 members, 7,827,292 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 10:14 AM

Is It A Must To Pay Application Fee When Applying Abroad - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Is It A Must To Pay Application Fee When Applying Abroad (574 Views)

JAMB Slashes 2020 Application Fee / 6 Common Mistakes International Students Make While Applying Abroad / READ THIS NOW! Mistakes International Students Make While Applying Abroad (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Is It A Must To Pay Application Fee When Applying Abroad by redon12(m): 10:36pm On Jan 16, 2017
I went to Drexel University USA to apply to there school but they were asking me to pay application fee
is it a must ? is there any university in they US that wave application fee...
USA citizens that are nairalander here can help me
out
25 dollars is a small money to you guys
but a very big money to us and getting it is a problem
eg 25 dollars is closing on to 25000 naira..
which is they monthly salary of most of us...
kindly help..have tried Google but they are giving me a cold shoulder..
Re: Is It A Must To Pay Application Fee When Applying Abroad by Timi1990(m): 11:43pm On Jan 16, 2017
You must pay, if you need help paying application fee in the USA; send me a PM .
Re: Is It A Must To Pay Application Fee When Applying Abroad by redon12(m): 7:28am On Jan 17, 2017
Timi1990:
You must pay, if you need help paying application fee in the USA; send me a PM .
I need help like die

(1) (Reply)

Police Harass EKSU Students, As Students And Okada Riders Clash. / Jamb Portal Open At Last!!!!!! / UNILORIN Remedial/pre-degree Admission List Announced – 2016/17 [1st & 2nd]

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.