Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,304 members, 7,811,898 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 10:44 PM

IJMB Registration In Port Harcourt Is Still On - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / IJMB Registration In Port Harcourt Is Still On (497 Views)

2019 Ijmb Registration Procedures / Ijmb Registration For 2019 Session Is On! / IJMB Registration For 2018/2019 Session (full Details) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

IJMB Registration In Port Harcourt Is Still On by donsity(m): 5:26am On Jan 17, 2017
For Those of you worried about IJMB registration deadline, although many centers have posted that they have closed registration as of 13th January, I want to inform you guys that supplementary registration is still on-going at Emarid Sixth Form College, you can hurry now to any of our study centers to pick up your form and register immediately as registration closes this January.

Study Centers:
23 Harbour Road, Port Harcourt
KM 24 Igwuruta Road, Port Harcourt

REMEMBER:
With IJMB You can get admission into level 200 of your preferred university without JAMB, all you need is your O'Level Result.
IJMB assures that over 80% of candidate get admitted into school the following year, so why sit at home.
You can still write JAMB while running IJMB Program, to increase your chances of getting admission.

WHY REGISTER WITH US:
Emarid Sixth Form College is one of the ONLY two study Centers Accredited by the Ahmadu Bello University(official Cordinators or IJMB) in Port Harcourt, Other Benefits Include:
* Serene And Campus Style Learning Environment
* Hostel Accommodation and feeding
* Official Accreditation by The IJMB Cordinators (Ahmadu Bello University)
* Choice of Center closest to you.
* Credible institution with Excellent Performance Expectancy.
* 90% Admission guaranteed into your preferred university and choice of programme.
* Professional Lecturers and counselors.

To Register NOW, kindly visit any of our study centers closest to you and pick your registration form immediately.
For More Details, Call 08037933472, 08161271771, 8065024849 or visit our website
http://ijmb.emaridcollege.com

(1) (Reply)

Help Get To This Point In My Assessment. Share Your Genuine Experience Here / Please Help Me On My Project About Pure Water Production / Photo News: Ui Workers Turn School Gate To Playground

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.