Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,342 members, 7,829,868 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 12:54 PM

Forget 2019, Nigerians Are Hungry - Atiku - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Forget 2019, Nigerians Are Hungry - Atiku (27418 Views)

2019: Nigerians Say No To Buhari’s Re-election Bid…cite Herdsmen Killings, Other / Femi Adesina: "No More Importing & Exporting Of Fuel By 2019". Nigerians React / "Peter Obi Campaigning For 2019" Nigerians React To Peter Obi Platform Speech (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Forget 2019, Nigerians Are Hungry - Atiku by Nobody: 10:10am On Jan 17, 2017
Atiku go ad pack well joor...how am l not sure you're nt among those aiding d saboteurs trying to frustrate Nigerians. If lbe Kachikwu's treatment is metted out to all these IPOB KEROSENE ABD GAS TYCOONS everything'll return to normal....u want presidency in 2019 when Obasnjo is alive...come and take

Aisha Buhari was challenged by an unchained maddog to go to U.S. which she did....pls spend 72 hoirs in U.S.and get ready for your otange overralls like congressman Jefferson

Sango'll punish anybody here who'll try to block me again
Re: Forget 2019, Nigerians Are Hungry - Atiku by dunkem21(m): 10:13am On Jan 17, 2017
gbegemaster:
Bros? Bros!? Bros!!? How many times I call you? Make hunger nor make Nigerians enter problem oh. We know Atiku and he's very corrupt. Make we break this cycle of tyrannical leaders Abeg.

OK o .. cool
Re: Forget 2019, Nigerians Are Hungry - Atiku by Kulas: 10:16am On Jan 17, 2017
Who says Atiku is not better than Bughariwa
Re: Forget 2019, Nigerians Are Hungry - Atiku by googlepikins: 10:18am On Jan 17, 2017
IpobExposed:

APC Is the best Atiku should go and die.
hunger go kill you soon
Re: Forget 2019, Nigerians Are Hungry - Atiku by danidee10(m): 10:19am On Jan 17, 2017
Mods ban me abeg I'm tired of the filthy people (Atiku people) on nairaland

Or show me how I can delete my account
Re: Forget 2019, Nigerians Are Hungry - Atiku by Nobody: 10:26am On Jan 17, 2017
danidee10:

What's there to argue with a slowpoke like u.

The highest u can do is report to the mods but ur grand 'Atiku plan' will never succeed.

I'm keeping my cool, knowing your plan is to drag me down your level of communication and expression.
Besides, you intend basking on my popularity to get popular, thinking that was how I achieved it, but no friend, I earned it, you should too.
I have given you enough recognition for the day. Just get ready to serve your term. Maybe after your incarceration, you will learn better not to inject too much emotions into a faceless online forum. For now, run along.

Mynd44, Lalasticlala rule 2.
Re: Forget 2019, Nigerians Are Hungry - Atiku by emmygzy(m): 10:32am On Jan 17, 2017
Atiku2019:

Omenka how far na? grin grin
so omenka as changed his name now. Nawa, it's not easy to defend clueless Buhari.
Re: Forget 2019, Nigerians Are Hungry - Atiku by Danfemi(m): 10:55am On Jan 17, 2017
Nigerian Youth let's rise to greatness, we refuse to b d leaders of tomorrow anymore, we re leaders of today, I wish all Nigerian youth can come togeda in one voice and say no to dis foolish old people. I wish I can see sponsor for 2019 presidential election bcs I want to contest for Nigeria president 2019.
Re: Forget 2019, Nigerians Are Hungry - Atiku by OJOAYODEJI(m): 11:06am On Jan 17, 2017
Atiku actually said the truth about this.... Nigerians are seriously tired of the government. A government that promoted dollar from 160-495, a CBN that can't control foreign exchange, a President that can't hold his house and also talking like an ailing president, Governors that can't bridle there tongues and also can't hold there households leaving there family to be cursed...... plz let's how 2019 would be..... I pray the Lord keeps us till then and even more years to come.
Re: Forget 2019, Nigerians Are Hungry - Atiku by fourthworld: 11:11am On Jan 17, 2017
castrokins:
Politicians Are By Nature Double-mouthed, Shameless, And Selfish.

Atiku Will Do Everything To Appear He Knows/Has Solution To The Many Problems Facing Nigeria, Just To Curry Favour Ahead Of 2019.

This Is How Buhari Assured Nigerians He'd End Boko Haram In 3 Months.

Fashola Said Solution To Poor Electric Supply In The Country Was To Vote Out PDP.

That Small Man In Kaduna Said Buhari Was Too Old And Archaic To Run For Nigerian Presidency.

Fast Forward To 2017, They'll Sing Different And Very Discordant Tones.

He's wasting his time. Congregation of vultures looking for dead meat to devour. If Nigerians are still hoping to see any good thing from these generation of old fools, then something must be wrong with their brain. For how long will Nigerians be deceived by these demons before they realize that these idiots are in government for their pockets and their families and not for Nigerians. They preach one Nigeria, yet they do not believe in Nigeria. How can someone that believes in Nigeria go to abroad for common ear infection, headache, neck pain, stomach ache? How can someone that believes in Nigeria send his kids abroad to study? How can These people have not been able to provide stable electricity for Nigerians, good road network, healthcare, infrastructure, universities, pipe borne water? In this century people still draw water from the well in this country and the gullible masses still believe these demons, who allowed the country to rot just because of the problem in their party?
Re: Forget 2019, Nigerians Are Hungry - Atiku by EmmaOgbu(m): 11:15am On Jan 17, 2017
5starmilitant:
So much hunger in the land. Because of buhari's cluelessness, Gej is vidincated.
Indomie is 100 naira for my side
Re: Forget 2019, Nigerians Are Hungry - Atiku by OJOAYODEJI(m): 11:17am On Jan 17, 2017
Genilufoye:
Na politics jare Na politics jare

Bro..... Plz I wish to ask u.... Who does the cap fits in the East and also West?
Re: Forget 2019, Nigerians Are Hungry - Atiku by TURAKIN2019(f): 11:27am On Jan 17, 2017
ATIKU ABUBAKAR IS MAKING SENSE,NIGERIANS ARE HUNGRY AND NOT SATISFIED WITH THE CHANGE
Atiku2019:
Atiku 2019 twale Sir.............

The pic below potrays everything wink
Re: Forget 2019, Nigerians Are Hungry - Atiku by biggy26: 11:28am On Jan 17, 2017
talk2alabama:
The theme for 2019 elections should be tagged Enough is Enough....

We are tired of fake promises, enough is enough.... We don't want electricity again, enough is enough, we don't want free education again, enough is enough.. We don't want good roads again, enough is enough, we don't want creation of jobs again, enough is enough

All we want is A country where d president can walk on the streets without being thrown objects at, all we want is a country where our children will be our leaders, all we want is a country where the poor can mingle with the rich without insecurities, all we want is balance, all we want is a New kind of Governance. Enough is enough. We are tired of being preached the gospel of the old testament.

Our fathers have failed us in ruling, its time for a Nigerian Son to take the throne...

The conversation needs to change. Enough is truly enough!!
Re: Forget 2019, Nigerians Are Hungry - Atiku by vatiqan(m): 11:42am On Jan 17, 2017
sarrki:
He can't win

Nigerians voice will be heard loudly 2019

So, it's Buhari, that will win? Big goat
Re: Forget 2019, Nigerians Are Hungry - Atiku by entrepreneurmic: 11:46am On Jan 17, 2017
veekid:
Who ask for his opinion?
NOW NA DAY BREAK, GREEDY RULERS EVERYWHERE IN NIGERIA. MMM IS PAYING.
Re: Forget 2019, Nigerians Are Hungry - Atiku by nkemjacob2(m): 11:59am On Jan 17, 2017
atiku is now a good man. when him and obasanjo was squandering the nation asset they don't no nigeria will be this way
Re: Forget 2019, Nigerians Are Hungry - Atiku by Des5(m): 12:13pm On Jan 17, 2017
HopeAlive14:
Oga Atiku, I know say this pure water is not open.

I hope you are not planning to give us pure water to drink in 2019?

He is my choice come 2019 General presidential Election.
Re: Forget 2019, Nigerians Are Hungry - Atiku by Royals1st: 4:03pm On Jan 17, 2017
Achuwa1:
Buhari has already crashed Nigeria & there is notn anyone one can do about it but its left for God to just take out Buhari

You've said it all it only GOD that can fixed 9JA even if PMB leaves another thief will come in all Nigeria politician are all the same
Re: Forget 2019, Nigerians Are Hungry - Atiku by lereinter(m): 6:15pm On Jan 17, 2017
how can someone who ve not felt hungry understand that people are hungry
i dont think we need someone like atiku

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Why APC Wanted Lawan As Senate President - Tinubu / Court Nullifies Kwara State Governorship Primary Election Of APC Candidate / EndSARS: Protest Rocks Abakaliki, Ebonyi State (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.