Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,401 members, 7,850,429 topics. Date: Tuesday, 04 June 2024 at 09:04 PM

Most "eleha" Have Faith In Jesus Christ. - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Most "eleha" Have Faith In Jesus Christ. (686 Views)

The Pioneers (Fathers) Of The Christian Faith In Nigeria / Private Christian Universities: Faith In Deception? / You Can Have Faith For Others To Be Healed: pastor chris (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Most "eleha" Have Faith In Jesus Christ. by otitokoro1: 11:47am On Nov 26, 2009
I have hard testimonies of the supposed "real Muslims" Elehas (Those muslim women that wears covers all over their body) accessing miracles in the RCCG camps. Though for the fear of their alfas, they sneak to the camp. But there is one I withness myself. Most faith homes are where the Elehas access for their delivery during child birth. Even the alfas are aware of this.

If you think you need to find out about this I will recommend you go to most CAC, RCCG and other christian faith CLinics.

Who is deceiving who. Many of the so called muslim leaders are like that ruler that came to Jesus at night (John 3:2). Muhammed did not know the way but Jesus is the way,
Why choose to be a foool?

Be wise, shine your eyes shocked

(1) (Reply)

The Name Of Jesus / Best Thing To Give As Tanks Giving / Boko Haram Claim Yesteraday Abuja Bomb Attack

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.