Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,749 members, 7,817,076 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 03:29 AM

Let's Say You Have N1m, What Kind Of Investment/business Would You Like To Do? - Investment - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / Let's Say You Have N1m, What Kind Of Investment/business Would You Like To Do? (1227 Views)

Nigerians Are Going Crazy About This Investment Business. / I Have #500,000 Need 100% Safe Investment/business / What Business Would You Do With #1million? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Let's Say You Have N1m, What Kind Of Investment/business Would You Like To Do? by RuggedArab: 6:17am On Jan 17, 2017
You have N1m sitting in your account doing nothing (Idle).

1. What business would you like to do?

2. What Investment would you venture into?

NB: No ponzi schemes please.
Re: Let's Say You Have N1m, What Kind Of Investment/business Would You Like To Do? by skedy1(m): 6:24am On Jan 17, 2017
Lemme get the 1m first, then we can talk!
Re: Let's Say You Have N1m, What Kind Of Investment/business Would You Like To Do? by RuggedArab: 6:28am On Jan 17, 2017
skedy1:
Lemme get the 1m first, then we can talk!

Talk the talk now!
Re: Let's Say You Have N1m, What Kind Of Investment/business Would You Like To Do? by freshpzy1(m): 6:37am On Jan 17, 2017
This is a nice trend......hope some1 who know about life assurance as an investment can talk here.........I need a life assurance scheme I can invest 1 million an get some cash monthly as ROI, and still get back my money at the end of the deal.

1 Like

Re: Let's Say You Have N1m, What Kind Of Investment/business Would You Like To Do? by skedy1(m): 6:40am On Jan 17, 2017
RuggedArab:

Talk the talk now!

*In Rihanna's voice*
Re: Let's Say You Have N1m, What Kind Of Investment/business Would You Like To Do? by Nobody: 9:32am On Jan 17, 2017
Importation of (i) building materials (ii) Men's wears OR Okada and keke napep hired purchase
Re: Let's Say You Have N1m, What Kind Of Investment/business Would You Like To Do? by RuggedArab: 1:14pm On Jan 17, 2017
worworgirl:
Importation of (i) building materials (ii) Men's wears OR Okada and keke napep hired purchase

Importation of building materials is OK too. The hire purchase thing will be tasking o. Who has strength to be fighting drivers(liars).
Re: Let's Say You Have N1m, What Kind Of Investment/business Would You Like To Do? by switch47(m): 1:21pm On Jan 17, 2017
MMM Nigeria
Re: Let's Say You Have N1m, What Kind Of Investment/business Would You Like To Do? by Nobody: 1:31pm On Jan 17, 2017
worworgirl:
hello bae,please can I ask you somthing in private please
Re: Let's Say You Have N1m, What Kind Of Investment/business Would You Like To Do? by captainamiedi1: 1:37pm On Jan 17, 2017
Re: Let's Say You Have N1m, What Kind Of Investment/business Would You Like To Do? by Nobody: 4:10pm On Jan 17, 2017
RuggedArab:

Importation of building materials is OK too. The hire purchase thing will be tasking o. Who has strength to be fighting drivers(liars).
Yea most of these guys would give u a million excuses on why there was no profit made that day... unless you get lucky with an honest person or u guys come to an agreement on the amount you expect from him weekly ... i.e 40k
Re: Let's Say You Have N1m, What Kind Of Investment/business Would You Like To Do? by Sirmuel1(m): 4:38pm On Jan 24, 2017
Ask people about starting a boutique. But clothes are expensive now, due to the exchange rate (all thanks to sai Baba) cheesy
Re: Let's Say You Have N1m, What Kind Of Investment/business Would You Like To Do? by udumosam23(m): 4:02am On Aug 02, 2017
Identify a location where there is no bank, or where the bank area is usually crowded. Partner with Lisanet to render agent banking service in that location. Thank me latter.
Re: Let's Say You Have N1m, What Kind Of Investment/business Would You Like To Do? by AlphaStyles(m): 10:13pm On Sep 13, 2018
400k baking 400k agriculture 100k cryptocurrency 100k i use am clean mouth
Re: Let's Say You Have N1m, What Kind Of Investment/business Would You Like To Do? by SeedofDavid: 10:12am On Sep 14, 2018
AlphaStyles:
400k baking 400k agriculture 100k cryptocurrency 100k i use am clean mouth
how can someone engage in baking/bakery with #400k?
Re: Let's Say You Have N1m, What Kind Of Investment/business Would You Like To Do? by AlphaStyles(m): 10:20am On Sep 14, 2018
SeedofDavid:

how can someone engage in baking/bakery with #400k?
u can buy part of the bakery and with 400k u can make profit from small baking/bakery
Re: Let's Say You Have N1m, What Kind Of Investment/business Would You Like To Do? by millionboi2: 10:23am On Sep 14, 2018
Don't miss today's money

Check sign
Re: Let's Say You Have N1m, What Kind Of Investment/business Would You Like To Do? by SeedofDavid: 10:56am On Sep 14, 2018
AlphaStyles:
u can buy part of the bakery and with 400k u can make profit from small baking/bakery
can you break this down further.... like what are the basic equipments you are suggesting? their cost?

(1) (Reply)

CMA Pays / A Sure Way To Profit From Baking Business / Rainbow Currency For Sale

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.